Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Name 1 THING that BOTHERS you about SIMS 3.

Comments

• HelenasimsHelenasims Posts: 41 New Member
    edited September 2009
    It might just be a few of us BUT the whole screen active household thing. Either im doing something wrong or it really does require lots of clicks to get here and there. In sims 2 you were playing a house and then you just came back to the main screen once you were done playing and just chose another house but in this- it seems lots of clicking and dunno- a little bit 'long' Lol Not sure if anyone else gets what i mean.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • SierlaSierla Posts: 130 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I have 2 XD

It is SOOOOO slow on my computer =p
    and
    I can't create custom Neighborhoods!
  • geordiescarlettgeordiescarlett Posts: 280 Member
    edited September 2009
    The aquarium LTW, having to have so many frickin' fish bowls scattered around the house because you can only put one fish each in a bowl, and there is no huge big aquarium like there was in TS2 put just plop all your fish in.

I have no problem with speeds, Ultra Speeds seem to work fine, I think it's only really to be used for work and sleeping, or gaining new skills.
    Autistic Simmer B)
  • Gabalicious_monkGabalicious_monk Posts: 306 New Member
    edited September 2009
    It really bugs me that they're not able to cancel their carpool for work. I'd rather they take their fast car and get to and from there more quickly without telling them to every day.
    edited September 2009
    bumpity bump bump
  • HellyCatHellyCat Posts: 2 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I hate the fact that we can't create our own neighbourhoods. Other than that, love it!
  • MASsuziMASsuzi Posts: 4 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I get bored to easily even with expansion packs everthing takes too long to load urgh :roll:
  • MASsuziMASsuzi Posts: 4 New Member
    edited September 2009
    threeone6 wrote:
    That we can't go into buildings with are sims..

mysig_246394250.jpg
    I know it is silly I really think they should make it so that you can go in like in the sims 2 and 1. (plus i feel like it was a waste of money buying it with all these glitches grrr)
  • GarashiGarashi Posts: 2 New Member
    edited September 2009
    THey dont have enough pets, insterments, my game moves to fast i wish i could slow it down taking care of 5 sims is boring if you dont have time, and i wish they had Pre-Teen for like 9-12...other than that i think the game is perfect

i had more than 1 sorry
  • XxSK4T3RxXGirlXxSK4T3RxXGirl Posts: 12 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I want them to add more things that you dont have to buy just like more instruments and furniture and clothes like drums and like so you can drive a car
  • StarSarahStarSarah Posts: 931 Member
    edited September 2009
    The way it slows down when you have a party and no one can move as they just crash into each other!
  • iLuceiLuce Posts: 15 Member
    edited September 2009
    No memories and also the fact stuff from the store costs money, and not being able to create our own neighbourhood and place our own lots.

oops more than 1 :$
  • StrawberrySwirlStrawberrySwirl Posts: 1,218 New Member
    edited September 2009
    RattySim wrote:
    My biggest complaint is the you can't customize fencing. What's up with that???? They made just about everything else customizable. I want some white fencing for porch rails, but no!!

QFT, and the STAIRS! What's up with that too!
  • GarashiGarashi Posts: 2 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Also i made a 5 family household and i could only buy up to a 2 room house that barly has room for all the beds -.- and it didnt let me build a house ):
  • Corymorrison1993Corymorrison1993 Posts: 161 New Member
    edited September 2009
    StarSarah wrote:
    The way it slows down when you have a party and no one can move as they just crash into each other!

SO TRUE. I had this one family who threw a party and everybody was just standing outside the front door with their plates. It took at least 2 hours for the first sim to actually come inside. I wonder if this is the fact that my laptop is slow or if this is a game glitch.
  • CatrinchenCatrinchen Posts: 4 New Member
    edited September 2009
    i think that the love is missing who was in sims 1 or 2. in the details of the sims, in the houses.. maybe just in everything.
    in my opinion its thrown -.-
    this is a pity -.- :cry::cry::cry:

(P.S.: My english is very terrible. i hope you can understand me and know what i tried to tell you^^)
  • threeone6threeone6 Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited September 2009

mysig_246394250.jpg
  • Corymorrison1993Corymorrison1993 Posts: 161 New Member
    edited September 2009
    threeone6 wrote:

mysig_246394250.jpg

Keep in mind they are rabbit holes/career buildings.
  • PaulamcostaPaulamcosta Posts: 1 New Member
    edited September 2009
    1-Sims don't have memory anymore!
    2-The Family Photo Album doesn't exists! if you wanna see a picture you have to download it.
  • SpiritedTreasureSpiritedTreasure Posts: 112 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Save file size and crashing.

oops that's two. :twisted:
    edited September 2009
    This is a problem they've always had, but I wish two sims could bump into eachother and move on instead of standing there for a few seconds staring at eachother and tapping their feet.

Also, it really annoys me that I have to make sure my sims eat the meals they prepared unless they're famished. They just put down the plate and walk off and read a book and the maid puts it away.

And speaking of maids, I wish they wouldn't throw away food that isn't finished being prepared. That's pretty obnoxious.

..and speaking of books, I wish once in a while they would voluntarily read a skill book instead of pull out whatever stupid storybook is in their pocket. Even when I put all of their storybooks on the shelf, they still go and look for one. Can't our sims have a little self-discipline?
    edited September 2009
    This is a problem they've always had, but I wish two sims could bump into eachother and move on instead of standing there for a few seconds staring at eachother and tapping their feet.

Also, it really annoys me that I have to make sure my sims eat the meals they prepared unless they're famished. They just put down the plate and walk off and read a book and the maid puts it away.

And speaking of maids, I wish they wouldn't throw away food that isn't finished being prepared. That's pretty obnoxious.

..and speaking of books, I wish once in a while they would voluntarily read a skill book instead of pull out whatever stupid storybook is in their pocket. Even when I put all of their storybooks on the shelf, they still go and look for one. Can't our sims have a little self-discipline?
    edited September 2009
    grrr! I got bumped up on the thread!
  • ashesx5ashesx5 Posts: 414 New Member
    edited September 2009
    that you can't see your sims inside the restaurants or anywhere except their house. anddd i know were supposed to put just one but the only other thing is that i can't access a guitar on a community lot for display.
  • daveEdmundsdaveEdmunds Posts: 15 Member
    edited September 2009
    The time it takes to empty their invemtory into the fridge after harvesting their gardens. It would be great to be able to grab the total amount of items in the their inventory or the fridge and drag the items into the fridge or their inventory at oone go not 50 or 60.