March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fall for Fashion Lottery -- CLOSED! Prizes have been awarded!!

15678911...Next

Comments

• pigletpooh1pigletpooh1 Posts: 231 Member
    edited September 2013
    congrats ^_^
  • Candygurl84Candygurl84 Posts: 5,056 Member
    edited September 2013
    congrats winners!! :D What a great simmer to win first place!
  • SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,305 Member
    edited September 2013
    :shock: :shock: :shock:

I was nominated !!!

Thank you to MMA Rebel :D

and thanks to the hosts and sponsors. :D

I like to pass on my prize to Polysporin. Please pick stuff from her wishlist here, thank you. :D

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Polysporin
    Zpj9msL.png
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    edited September 2013
    :shock: :shock: :shock:

I was nominated !!!

Thank you to MMA Rebel :D

and thanks to the hosts and sponsors. :D

I like to pass on my prize to Polysporin. Please pick stuff from her wishlist here, thank you. :D

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Polysporin

Gifted!
  • envira_xenvira_x Posts: 4,295 Member
    edited September 2013
    Yay!!

Now, let's hope rebel checks in, because... I may have peeked into the wishlist there, and I am counting only 700 sp worth of items I can gift. BUT... math has never been my strong suit. :P (Well, it is no longer my strong suit, anyway. *chuckles* So, I normally just fling things merrily.)

If rebel does not check in or add more in-target items, there will be a wild card draw for the remaining points.

((fingers crossed))

edited September 2013
    envira_x wrote:
    Yay!!

Now, let's hope rebel checks in, because... I may have peeked into the wishlist there, and I am counting only 700 sp worth of items I can gift. BUT... math has never been my strong suit. :P (Well, it is no longer my strong suit, anyway. *chuckles* So, I normally just fling things merrily.)

If rebel does not check in or add more in-target items, there will be a wild card draw for the remaining points.

((fingers crossed))

Left another message on MMA_Rebel's page. Not counting sets that are way over the prize offered, Rebel currently has items that total 790 points.

Hopefully Rebel will check in. Otherwise we might be doing my 1st Wild Card Draw.
  • LavynderHazeLavynderHaze Posts: 813 New Member
    edited September 2013
    envira_x wrote:
    I love clothes and hairstyles, but this season while I was choosing my wardrobe, I drew a blank and came up with this. I don't know what happened! I've always been so fashion forward! I'm not sure what to do but ask for help! I mean do you see those shoes?! This look even scares my cats! Please help me - LavynderHaze

LAV!!!! **i leap across the screen and soar into your arms** How ARE you, my lovely darlin? <3

May just admit -- my current witchy-woman is wearing THIS dress (recolored in purples, naturally), plus this same hairstyle, and in a similar reddish color. ((giggles)) They could be SISTERS! But, my gal has much better footwear. :P

Sorry I'm late to reply. I wasn't feeling too well and didn't get to check back in on the contest! I'm so sorry you were feeling bad, too, Envi, and am glad you are feeling better!

I am doing better, for now at least, and am thrilled to see I won a goodie bag - thank you!!

As for the outfit.. I love that hair.. it actually looks like a way I wear my hair in real life and I'm sure the dress would suit a witch very well.. but the shoes are what really killed the look, I believe. Maybe our sims are long lost sisters and we didn't even know it!

Krazy.. I'm so sorry about your dad. I had some really bad problems with my dad around this time last year (a little later in the year though) and I've still not gotten over it. I hope your dad does okay. I'm really sorry :( If you need to talk my offer still stands.

As for me, I'm going in game to redress my sim in her new outfit which I received just in time for fall season!

*hugs*
  • mayraymayray Posts: 1,426 Member
    edited September 2013
    Congrats to all the winners!!

Thank you for hosting and thank you for the goodie bag. My sim is going to look fly in her new jacket!
  • SALTPASTILLENSALTPASTILLEN Posts: 2,639 Member
    edited September 2013
    Thank you so much for sharing your prize with me Emily :mrgreen:
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • MMA_RebelMMA_Rebel Posts: 241 Member
    edited September 2013
    :shock: THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU! This is very first big win and I'm in shock but also really exhilarated. The winning will definitely put a big dent in my wishlist so here goes. I'd like #'s 1-13 on my wishlist please. http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=MMA_Rebel :D

I just realized that someone I nominated had won first place!!!! :D:D:D

Congratulations to everyone - especially the host and sponsors. :)

edited to add item names & #s per rule request:
    1. Little Lederhosen
    2. Mini Dirndl
    3. Vest, Shirt and Tie
    4. Rock n Roll
    5. Baseball Jacket
    6. Fleece Shirt with Zipper
    7. Men's Cargo Pants
    8. Long Sleeve Shirt and Scarf
    9. Mandarin Jacket
    10. Blazer Jacket with Hoodie
    11. Blazer and Rugby Shirt
    12. Simetry Bar
    13. Comfy couch with Slipcover
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited September 2013
    MMA_Rebel wrote:
    :shock: THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU! This is very first big win and I'm in shock but also really exhilarated. The winning will definitely put a big dent in my wishlist so here goes. I'd like #'s 1-13 on my wishlist please. http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=MMA_Rebel :D

I just realized that someone I nominated had won first place!!!! :D:D:D

Congratulations to everyone - especially the host and sponsors. :)

edited to add item names & #s per rule request:
    1. Little Lederhosen
    2. Mini Dirndl
    3. Vest, Shirt and Tie
    4. Rock n Roll
    5. Baseball Jacket
    6. Fleece Shirt with Zipper
    7. Men's Cargo Pants
    8. Long Sleeve Shirt and Scarf
    9. Mandarin Jacket
    10. Blazer Jacket with Hoodie
    11. Blazer and Rugby Shirt
    12. Simetry Bar
    13. Comfy couch with Slipcover

Cheerfully gifted, sunshine! It was MY pleasure!

(And I'm so relieved you came back!!) :D
    edited September 2013
    As for the outfit.. I love that hair.. it actually looks like a way I wear my hair in real life and I'm sure the dress would suit a witch very well.. but the shoes are what really killed the look, I believe. Maybe our sims are long lost sisters and we didn't even know it!

Funny -- MY hair also resembles that when I fix it in a certain manner. :P (Well, except, less red. :P YOU have all that gorgeous red!!)

Our simmies must be secret sisters. ;)
    edited September 2013
    All gifting is completed -- and our lottery comes to a close.

THREE CHEERS for the best hostess of them all -- ADDY! Hip-hip-HOORAY!!!! ♥♥♥
    edited September 2013
    Winners have been announced. Check.
    Prizes have been awarded. Check.

This lottery is officially done. Checkity Check.

...just doing a little cleanup before I go...
    article-new_ehow_images_a02_3c_pk_clean-up-after-home-party-800x800.jpg

• MMA_RebelMMA_Rebel Posts: 241 Member
    edited September 2013
    I just wanted to come back and say thank you once again to envira_x for all the amazing gifts and thanks to our lovely hostess too.
    thank-you-monkey-thanks-a-bunch-01.gif
  • TheKrazy_KimSimTheKrazy_KimSim Posts: 4,397 Member
    edited September 2013
    Krazy.. I'm so sorry about your dad. I had some really bad problems with my dad around this time last year (a little later in the year though) and I've still not gotten over it. I hope your dad does okay. I'm really sorry :( If you need to talk my offer still stands.

*hugs*

Thank you so much LH and I am glad to hear that your Dad is better now. Big Hugz to you my friend! :D

6954.gif

Thanks again AD and Envira for the great game! It was fun! :D

11811.gif

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *

P.S. Thanks Terry for the use of the .gifs. :)
  • TheKrazy_KimSimTheKrazy_KimSim Posts: 4,397 Member
    edited September 2013
    Thank you AD and Envira for the Femme Hawk Fatale (hairstyle) in my Goodie Bag. The contest was really fun. :)

Hugz!

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *