Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I have 2 Questions about dressings and home decorating

The first Question, have you ever dressed Sims and she has happy face when dress, her does like it. No mater how i dress my Sims theirs sad smile. How do make happy.

The second Question house decorating, is their a such thing as 100 percent like how you do their, its 10 25 40, 13, 44 percent but never 100 percent, like. How do you get 100 percent any tips.

Comments

• SloanyBearSloanyBear Posts: 497 Member
    edited September 2013
    to make your sim smile, go to part of CAS where the mouth changes are...then click the 2nd tab there (custom edit) and find the slider for "turn corners of mouth up"
  • Moosebear41Moosebear41 Posts: 1,066 Member
    edited September 2013
    no i mean sorry you go change their outfits they always have frown and instead of a smile, after change their outfit.
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited September 2013
    I know what you mean. I played a stylist sim, and I would always give the client sims clothes that they got excited about in the makeover room, but then when they got out of it, they often got really upset about the makeover. I haven't noticed this with my own sims, as I'm not depending on how well they like their clothing for job advancement, so I haven't paid any attention to their reactions. I don't think there's really anything you can do about it. Just give them clothing you like, that matches their favorite colors, and if they're unhappy when they come out, so be it. They'll get over it.

I don't understand what you mean when you ask about house decorating and percentages. Percent of what? I've never noticed anything about any percent.