Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fall for Fashion Lottery -- CLOSED! Prizes have been awarded!!

Comments

• illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    edited September 2013
    envira_x wrote:
    ADWilson wrote:
    Lusie, sounds like your job will never be a boring one! We definitely don't want you to become a lusie-icicle, so hopefully the mystery shoppers can find you something warmer to wear :mrgreen:

A lusie-icicle? ((giggles)) That's CUTE! :P That would make her... a lu-cicle. :wink:

lol Envi, you are right *giggles*
    {hugs envi} thank you :)

Addy, thank you :D
  • envira_xenvira_x Posts: 4,295 Member
    edited September 2013
    illusie wrote:

lol Envi, you are right *giggles*
    {hugs envi} thank you :)

You are ALWAYS welcome, sweetness! ;) ♥ ((hugs lusie-love))
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    edited September 2013
    Tackle Hugs Envi!! Envi!!! I've missed you!! I sent you yet another email :cry: Should I send one more??

Sorry you've been sick :( But sending positive, happy and healing thoughts your way!!!! :wink:
  • lovesimming4evalovesimming4eva Posts: 97
    edited September 2013
    Are you still taking entries? :)

I would like to nominate myself, and my sim Jemima. She was invited to a costume party and hasn't "dressed down" since.

ScreenShot2013-09-22at085730.png

This is her best outfit as I find it the least flourescent/psychedellic!

Wishlist link - http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=lovesimming4eva

lovesimming4eva xxx
    edited September 2013
    tanubanue wrote:
    Tackle Hugs Envi!! Envi!!! I've missed you!! I sent you yet another email :cry: Should I send one more??

Sorry you've been sick :( But sending positive, happy and healing thoughts your way!!!! :wink:

TANU!!! ((i toss myself into your arms and snuggle-hug you for hours)) How are you, my tender-sweet little lovebug? I have missed you TOO!!!

Thanks so much for the email -- it is tucked away safe and sound, in my heart. ;) I know EXACTLY where it is! ((giggles)) but THANK YOU, sunny-lovie!

I became ill a couple weeks ago, and just as i thought I was getting better... I got REALLY super-ill this week. (While mr geek was out of town for a business gig, naturally). So, I have been down for the count. :P But, I finally slept last night (for the first time in the past several days) and it was magnificent! I think I might be on the med soon.

And Once my voice returns, and the coughing fits and spasms cease, I have plans to chat with a certain tender-sweetie. ;)

LOVE YOU!! <3<3 And thanks so much, little love!
  • MMA_RebelMMA_Rebel Posts: 241 Member
    edited September 2013
    screenshot_original.jpg

Fun time and goofing off has to be put on hold for a while. You see, I really need to lock down a good paying job and I'm hoping to get me some new duds so I'll look more professional in my job search. Remember it's those guys in the suits that do the hiring!

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=MMA_Rebel
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=8NiSci8
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Svineprutter
    edited September 2013
    Are you still taking entries? :)

I would like to nominate myself, and my sim Jemima. She was invited to a costume party and hasn't "dressed down" since.

This is her best outfit as I find it the least flourescent/psychedellic!

Of COURSE we're still running, sweet-stuff -- and YOU are right on time! :D Thanks so much for your entry!!

Hmmm, she's quite bold. :P Yes, I can see where help might be needed. ;)
    edited September 2013
    MMA_Rebel wrote:

Fun time and goofing off has to be put on hold for a while. You see, I really need to lock down a good paying job and I'm hoping to get me some new duds so I'll look more professional in my job search. Remember it's those guys in the suits that do the hiring!

Thanks for joining us, rebel! It's GREAT to have you here. :D

I adore you fun-loving simmie. He seems like a blast! Let's hope we can sort him out, so he can impress the suits who hire and fire. :wink:
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    edited September 2013
    envira_x wrote:
    tanubanue wrote:

TANU!!! ((i toss myself into your arms and snuggle-hug you for hours)) How are you, my tender-sweet little lovebug? I have missed you TOO!!!

Thanks so much for the email -- it is tucked away safe and sound, in my heart. ;) I know EXACTLY where it is! ((giggles)) but THANK YOU, sunny-lovie!

I became ill a couple weeks ago, and just as i thought I was getting better... I got REALLY super-ill this week. (While mr geek was out of town for a business gig, naturally). So, I have been down for the count. :P But, I finally slept last night (for the first time in the past several days) and it was magnificent! I think I might be on the med soon.

And Once my voice returns, and the coughing fits and spasms cease, I have plans to chat with a certain tender-sweetie. ;)

LOVE YOU!! <3<3 And thanks so much, little love!

Yay!!!! I'm looking forward to a nice long chat!! :mrgreen:
    edited September 2013
    tanubanue wrote:
    Yay!!!! I'm looking forward to a nice long chat!! :mrgreen:

So am I, my pretty little lovebug! :mrgreen:
  • SALTPASTILLENSALTPASTILLEN Posts: 2,639 Member
    edited September 2013
    Been a bit MIA because of great weather and lots of stuff to do in the garden, but I'm really excited so many people are joining in the fun. Congrats to the people who won the goodiebags :)

Hi Envi, I hope you will feel better soon and come hang out with us here at the GG more. It really is more fun with you around :)
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • TheKrazy_KimSimTheKrazy_KimSim Posts: 4,397 Member
    edited September 2013
    leep45508 wrote:
    Sorry TheKrazy_KimSim about your dad, i found out my mum had a tumour and i didnt know how to handle it either but you have to stay strong for them and be there for them really :) now she is on chemo and touch wood all will go well :)
    I really wish the best for you your family and your dad sending positive vibes your way *BIG HUG*
    tanubanue wrote:
    Kim ~ I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad. Try to stay positive and be there when he needs you. Prayers for you and your family.
    Terrylin wrote:
    Kim Prayers sent to you and yours during this trying time Sweet Lady!
    I shall light a candle for you father with a special prayer for him hon!

Gentle Comforting Hugs, Sheba & Prissy Loving Snuggles
    envira_x wrote:
    Oh, sweetheart... ((massive warm comforting hugs forever and a day)) I'm so sorry, my cuddly kimmie-love. There are no words for your family's struggle, but KNOW that you are loved and you have a place here with us. Always! We are here for you, sweetie.

Thank you to all my sweet, caring friends. It still doesn't seem real to me, you think of your parents as always being so strong and invincible and then bam something happens to change your way of thinking. I hope you are all well though and many hugz to you all. Thank you so much for your kind words.

BIG HUGZ!

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • chellexmariechellexmarie Posts: 279 Member
    edited September 2013
    envira_x wrote:
    Congrats to michelle on her marriage! She seems like an awesome simmie. And thank YOU for your fabulous entry, sweet-stuff! It's wonderful to have you join us!! ((hugs))

TY & YW[: I haven't done too many things on the forum so it's nice to see some good feedback :p This was a really fun idea!
  • chellexmariechellexmarie Posts: 279 Member
    edited September 2013
    ADWilson wrote:
    Congratulations on your wedding, Michelle! You sound like a busy career-minded gal so hopefully you can leave the office behind when you go on your honeymoon. France should be lovely at this time of year and I have high hopes that we can help you find something suitable to wear :mrgreen:

Michelle thanks you wholeheartedly :p And ty for this awesome idea! I've been having a lot of fun reading the entries and doing my own.
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    edited September 2013
    And ty for this awesome idea! I've been having a lot of fun reading the entries and doing my own.

I agree, it HAS been fun reading each entry :mrgreen:
    edited September 2013
    Hi Envi, I hope you will feel better soon and come hang out with us here at the GG more. It really is more fun with you around :)

Awww, thanks my salty-sweetie! You certainly know how to paint a bright smile across my face! Thank you for that, cuddle-bunny! ((massive cheery hugs)) <3
    edited September 2013

TY & YW[: I haven't done too many things on the forum so it's nice to see some good feedback :p This was a really fun idea!

You are very welcome, sunshine! Stick around the GG -- you are always welcome here! :)
    edited September 2013
    Time to draw for Sunday's Goodie Bags...
    edited September 2013
    WOOT! **drumroll**
    edited September 2013
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

The following will be receiving GOODIE BAGS for Sunday:
    TEXASKITTYKAT
    Beezar
    LISAMARIE155X1
    Alitoni
    TheKrazy_KimSim
    edited September 2013
    **cracks her noisemaker and shakes her pompoms** HOORAY for our awesome winners!!! :D
  • sunsetsorbetsunsetsorbet Posts: 3,171 Member
    edited September 2013
    Woot woot! Congrats to tonight goody-bag winners!
    My SimblrMy ShowcaseMy StudioMy Page
    tumblr_inline_ncxfq7fK9U1t2rf78.png
    (no ts3 wishlist, because I own the store)
  • Naley22Naley22 Posts: 1,147 Member
    edited September 2013
  • BeezarBeezar Posts: 193 New Member
    edited September 2013
    ADWilson wrote:
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

TEXASKITTYKAT
    Beezar
    LISAMARIE155X1
    Alitoni
    TheKrazy_KimSim

Thank you so much! :D
  • TheKrazy_KimSimTheKrazy_KimSim Posts: 4,397 Member
    edited September 2013
    ADWilson wrote:
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

TEXASKITTYKAT
    Beezar
    LISAMARIE155X1
    Alitoni
    TheKrazy_KimSim

How kind, thank you so much for the Femme Hawk Fatale hairstyle and for the kind words. Congrats to the other winners as well and I love reading all the great entries. Nice work everyone! :D

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *