Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fall for Fashion Lottery -- CLOSED! Prizes have been awarded!!

Comments

• envira_xenvira_x Posts: 4,295 Member
    edited September 2013

This is Moondoggie. He just moved from Isla Paradiso to Appaloosa Plains, and doesn't seem to own any of the proper attire for this new climate.

It's so great to see you, my sunset sweetie!! ((happy hugs)) Moondoggie looks like the quintessential surfer dude. He will most DEFINITELY need a makeover. My fingers are crossed! ;)
    edited September 2013

This is my sim Kelli. Kelli loves fashion, and hates to see a badly dressed sim. She has some friends that are in desperate need of some Fashion help! New season New wardrobe is Kelli's motto. But her friends unfortunately do not go by that motto. They even wear socks with sandals...
    Here are their names

My beautiful friend, your Kelli is utterly breath-taking! What a gorgeous gal. Your lovelies will appreciate her help very much! ((big snuggly hugs)) What a sweet lamb you are, precious!! <3
    edited September 2013
    EMeadows wrote:

Well hello there my name is Kendall Faith and I live in the beautiful Riverview. Autumn is almost upon us and the only outfit I could come up with is the one I'm wearing. I sure could use your help with finding me some new clothes! After all I adore cozy sweaters, warm boots, and a cute hairstyle for the autumn time! Fall is my most favorite season of all time! Albert Camus once said, “Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.” Fall is one of my most precious times of the year. So I would absolutely love if you could update my wardrobe!

It is so lovely to meet you, meadow. ((cheerful hugs)) Thanks for coming to the celebration!

Kendall is cute as a button! Thanks so much for your sweet entry. :D
    edited September 2013
    ADWilson wrote:

The winners of the GOODIE BAG drawing for Friday are:
    1) Candygurl84
    2) Zoey95
    3) EMeadows
    4) NOXXI
    5) sunsetsorbet

Belated congratulations to all our wonderful winners! We couldn't be happier!!!! :mrgreen:

**shakes pompoms and cheers**
    edited September 2013
    Rawr2019 wrote:
    Good to see you around again Envi, missed you. *Hugs*

Awww, it's so good to see YOU too, my beloved nikkles!!! **tackle hugs**

Summer was a whirlwind, and I have been ill a lot lately, but hopefully... I am on the mend and will be back more often. ((snuggly hugs))

Love you!!
    edited September 2013
    liz7783 wrote:
    So I decided to go to the coffee shop today and there was an acrobat show going on so I thought, why not watch. Once I got my coffee and sat down I saw the worst fashion ever. This lady really needs your help, I don't even think that she knows how much of a mistake she made wearing purple spandex, especially in the winter. Help her get new clothes please!

Thanks for entering the lottery, liz. :D It's a joy to meet you!!

I have to admit I admire this lady's boldness. I would would never want to crush her spirit and individuality. BUT... I think she could still keep the beat of her own drum even while dressed in new duds. ;)
    edited September 2013
    I love clothes and hairstyles, but this season while I was choosing my wardrobe, I drew a blank and came up with this. I don't know what happened! I've always been so fashion forward! I'm not sure what to do but ask for help! I mean do you see those shoes?! This look even scares my cats! Please help me - LavynderHaze

LAV!!!! **i leap across the screen and soar into your arms** How ARE you, my lovely darlin? <3

May just admit -- my current witchy-woman is wearing THIS dress (recolored in purples, naturally), plus this same hairstyle, and in a similar reddish color. ((giggles)) They could be SISTERS! But, my gal has much better footwear. :P

edited September 2013

OH DEAR! Fall already??? I really should NOT have spent all my money this summer on The Sims :P If I had saved some money I might have been able to get some warmer clothes and I probably wouldn't have this darn cold!!! Ick!!! I could really use some new clothes; however, I know my friends, GreenCats, Candygurl84, and ChristGirl201 could use it a lot more than me!!!! <3

Mashelle, my beautiful belle, it's magnificent to see you, sweet-pea! ((enormous huggles))

Your simmie is a sweetie. I love her -- and let's hope we can get some fine fashions for all your very worthy nominations. :D
    edited September 2013
    i spent all my money making the perfect nursery.I have nothing left for clothes i have no idea what to do.I have no idea what to tell the kid's they will be so disappointed what can i do i guess i shall just have to hope for the best

Quite a fine nursery, cutie-pie. Now let's hope we can get some new fashions for you sim! ((big hugs))
    edited September 2013
    leep45508 wrote:
    Hello i am Jasper and as you can see i am far from my comfort place, i am normally with my family in a nice warm house, but i am now on a mission to build Victorian houses and lots. But when it comes to the end and i have nothing left to work for i would really love some new clothes to go home to my family with and maybe something a little bit warmer then i have now, i really would buy an outfit myself but all i have is the veg i am growing and i need that to live on :( i wouldnt normally ask but i have no other choice, My hair use to be in dread locks now.....it's just HAIR :cry::cry:
    Thank you for taking you time to read this
    okd0.png

Jasper Dillion

Well hello there, my fine friend! jasper is a very worthy individual -- all hard work, motivation, and tenacity. I do truly hope he can score something nice for himself by the end of this lottery!! :D
    edited September 2013
    Now dearies, you must know by now that Cat Sprat gives her all to her many cats & others in the neighborhood. She really needs to do some shopping for herself. Money if often very tight so maybe if she gets a shopping spree she will then splurge on herself and others.

My snuggly-sweet kitty!! ((massive loving hugs)) It is glorious to see you, lovebug!

I --adore-- your cat lady! She is perfectly precious!!! <3<3<3 A very worthy cause. :D
    edited September 2013
    RacerPQR wrote:
    I don't usually have this kind of problems but this time I'm in need of some assistance. I'm moving to Riverview and some old friends are hosting a soiree at their residence to celebrate the irival of autumn and they have invited me to sing. Ofcourse I accepted and I'm also planning to introduce my new album. Although, introducing my new album requires a new and impressive outfit. The soiree is tomorrow and my couturier is unable to have it finished by then. Just to make it worse, most of mine and my fiance's clothing-including my formal gawns-is still in Paris. What should I do?
    DM

Thank for such a stunning image and lovely narrative. I enjoyed it very much!! Everything about this is classy and gorgeous.
    edited September 2013
    mayray wrote:
    Hi I'm Liberty Bell,

This summer has been like so...rad! I've had like the bestest time EVER! It's been so good that I totally spaced the fact that I'll need a new wardrobe for fall. I totally got swept up in a summer donation party and gave like all my fall clothes away. I was pretty convinced that all I need to survive was a pair of shorts and some flip flops. However the first cold snap just rolled in and it broke the summer spell that I must have been in, because I realized that I made an awful mistake! Please shopping divas help me! You're my only hope!
    Sincerely,
    Liberty Bell

Awww, Liberty is a real sweetie. And she has such a cute little face. :D Thanks SO much for joining us!
    edited September 2013
    kenmentari -- It is evident that you put so much thought into your narrative. It was touching. Thank you very kindly for all your effort, sunshine! ((big hugs))
    edited September 2013
    ADWilson wrote:
    When I thought up the theme for this lottery and shared it with a few friends so I could ask for input, it seemed like it would be a fun one to do. Your entries have certainly validated this for me :mrgreen: Thank YOU!

It was a BRILLIANT vision for a lottery, my most sassy addy-girl! And we are so thrilled that YOU pulled it all together. You are and will always be MY favorite lottery goddess, queen of the database, and our fearless leader!!

**loving tackle hugs, 'til the end of time, monkeys and all** ♥♥♥
    edited September 2013
    This Little guy wanted to Hop in and say " Awesome Job "EVERYONE" :!:

942cf0e3-75e7-4da5-b419-a10d67a00822.jpg

Seems he took some items :shock: I will replace them Sorry!

Hahahaha! Awesome and adorable -- love him! :P

Look at that froggy face -- he is DARING us to try and tackle him, to recover the purloined goods. ((chuckles))
    edited September 2013
    My name is -Priya Athena, I am 15 years old.
    I am in desperate need of fashion help.
    I love bright colours and patterns but have troubles
    wearing them the right way. My family cringes at the
    sight of my outfit, my friends act like they don't know me
    even my horse runs from the sight of my garments!

Thank you, and I wish everyone a hearty good day.

Welcome to the GG, my woodland friend! ((happy hugs)) It is delightful to meet you -- and thanks for joining our autumn celebration!

Your gal seems to have a style all her own -- I admire that kind of spirit!! Hopefully, we might be bale to fix her up with something fresh. ;)
    edited September 2013

Hi my name is Anna McMullen, McMULLEN not McCULLEN. I had way too many nicknames throughout high school and college because of it. Anyways, I just got out of college and well, I gained my freshman 15 about every single semester. So this past summer I've been trying to work it all off but now I have barely anything that fits!!! I am suppose to be going to a job interview soon so I don't have much time left. Fall is key to finding myself a job before I have to go running to my parents for help, and I'd rather not have to do that-really long story to have to explain that! I never get a good nice sleep on the paper thin mattress I have back at my apartment so I could use all the help I can get, maybe with a new business attire they won't notice by raccoon eyes.

Awe, well... I think she's a cutie-pie. :P

But a gal needs some new clothes, especially for a new job. Thanks so much for joining us!! :D
    edited September 2013
    ADWilson wrote:

The winners for Saturday's Goodie Bags are:
    SimSassybree
    leep45508
    LavynderHaze
    duyguugudur
    ChristGirl201

WOOT!! **claps and cheers** So many worthy lovelies -- I'm thrilled to see each and every name on this list. HOORAY! :D
    edited September 2013

Thank you Sun for the nomination and sorry everyone I have been a real downer this weekend, I found out my Dad has the big "C" now and I am not sure how to handle it. I wanted to join your contest earlier AD, but have been really depressed. Please forgive me, I will enter it soon though. :)

Oh, sweetheart... ((massive warm comforting hugs forever and a day)) I'm so sorry, my cuddly kimmie-love. There are no words for your family's struggle, but KNOW that you are loved and you have a place here with us. Always! We are here for you, sweetie.

edited September 2013
    illusie wrote:
    What a fun idea :)

Please meet Lusie Dageraad. She has been my avatar for quite a while. She has had many outfits, but this time she found herself in big trouble...
    It all started when she got a new job as the assistant of a scientist. He was very secretive about his experiments and gadgets. One day Lusie, as clumsy as she is, tripped and fell into a big machine which she accidentally activated. It turned out it was not just a machine..it was a time machine! And Lusie was send back to the Medieval times, in a little town called Dragon Valley.

Lusie did like it there, but there was one big problem….there were no clothing shops! People made their own clothes, but Lusie was clueless on where to start with thread and needle. She just is hopeless at making clothes. Now fall is just around the corner and Lusie urgently needs new clothes, before the cold weather arrives. Now Lusie is looking for some clever simmers to help her find clothes that are not only warm enough but look fashionable as well. Someone just needs to step in and make sure she wears something warm enough to prevent she will turn into a lusie-icicle!

My loveliest lu, you KNOW how much i adore your images and your stories -- and this one did NOT disappoint. Lusie sim is always deserving, and we want her to have a fun time in DV. I am crossing my fingers, my toes, and all my other parts, sweetness!! Thanks so much for bringing lusie to our little fall fashion celebration. :mrgreen:

((big massive happy loving cheery hugs)) I LOVE YOU, sweet sunshine-girl! <3
    edited September 2013
    Hi! My name is Michelle and I live in Lucky Palms. It stays pretty warm here all year round but the thing is my boyfriend and I just got married! I was so busy with my career in the video game industry that I completely forgot to shop for clothes for our honeymoon :oops: We're going to be vacationing in France and I'm in need of some clothes ASAP! I heard these would be some pretty good places to look but I just don't have the time :?

Congrats to michelle on her marriage! She seems like an awesome simmie. And thank YOU for your fabulous entry, sweet-stuff! It's wonderful to have you join us!! ((hugs))
  • duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited September 2013
    thank you BeautifulStorm71, Addy & envi, and ADWilson!!

I loved my gift!! :) hope many more will win !! And congrats the other winners!!
    edited September 2013
    ADWilson wrote:
    Lusie, sounds like your job will never be a boring one! We definitely don't want you to become a lusie-icicle, so hopefully the mystery shoppers can find you something warmer to wear :mrgreen:

A lusie-icicle? ((giggles)) That's CUTE! :P That would make her... a lu-cicle. :wink:
    edited September 2013
    ADWilson wrote:
    happy-fall-yall-invite-watermarked.jpg"width=350"

Whether you call it Autumn or Fall
    Today is the first day of this season, y'all
    Hoping you have good weather and plenty of fun today
    Please spread the word so friends can come here & "play" :mrgreen:

**shakes pompoms excitedly and cheers for her favorite GG poet**

Your rhymes make me smile -- Every. Single. Time. I love you like no other, addy-girl!! ((cuddly hugs))