Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Float by kimwriter75

Float

Float_zpse9dc2307.png

2 beds and 2 baths make up this lavish space for two female roomates. Decorated in a soft color scheme, this house features many extras such as pool, work and art space, ballet bar, dance floor, musical instruments, pool table and much more. Built on 232 Sedona Lane in Lucky palms. No third party Custom Content, but many store items.

[img]http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b436/SimKim75/Float/f5_zps4303ca86.jpg "width=640"[/img]

[img]http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b436/SimKim75/Float/f12_zpsec2c834b.jpg "width=640"[/img]

f18_zpscba014c6.jpg"width=640"

[img]http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b436/SimKim75/Float/f13_zpsd1a8cfd5.jpg "width=640"[/img]

Media

Youtube

Download

Thanks for taking a tour! :D
Imagination > Knowledge

Comments

• simhead70simhead70 Posts: 614 Member
    edited September 2013
    Your build is Awesome :D . ANd the name is perfect for it. It has great colors I love how it flows. Rec'd fav'd and Dl'd. Thank you for sharing.
    b141edb2-262e-48c6-a432-99db802758b0_zpspfbmwyih.jpg
  • kimwriter75kimwriter75 Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited September 2013
    Thank you so much, Simhead! :D
    Imagination > Knowledge
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    edited September 2013
    Float is a nice home. :) Great exterior of it. It looks great the way you have done the plants and rocks at the front of the house, and the fencing looks good. Great back outdoor area to relax on the loungers under the umbrella. The pool area looks great. It looks great the way you have the water fountain going into the pool. Nice furnishing of the interior. The light blue and greyish shades you used looks nice. Great dining area in the corner using the Lucky Palm seats and with the windows bringing in light for sims to enjoy whilst eating there, and also they can look outside whilst they are eating. This type of seats looks great and the flowers on the table is a nice touch. Great design of the kitchen. The eat-in counter and the island counter look great. Nice way you have done the living room. The angled chairs either side of the tv and the curved sofa seating look great and would be comfortable places to sit and watch tv or have a read of a book from the bookcase. It looks great the way you have created the places for playing the musical instruments and the way you have placed the various instruments. Great to have a dance studio for sims to enjoy dancing. Great furnishing of the bedrooms. The pictures on the walls looks great. The pattern behind the bed in one of the bedrooms looks great. Great open layout of the house. Nice photo you have taken of the Lucky Palms landscape showing the view sims would have if sitting on the seat and looking through the windows.
    It is a great home!
  • lil_slglil_slg Posts: 1,010 New Member
    edited September 2013
    Stunning house! Every little detail has been taken care of so well :D
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited September 2013
    Beautiful, Kim! Lovely!

Rec'd!
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited September 2013
    :shock: There are some gorgeous Moderns coming through of late and Float is amongst them, sleek, stylish and offering a great lifestyle, lovely work Kim, rec'd of course and will get in in Game later for a proper walkthrough, thanks for building it :wink:
  • imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited September 2013
    Float is a beautiful modern home, Kim! I like the light blue you used around combined with grey in the well designed interiors. :)
    already rec'd on the exchange, as also your latest new creations
    Have a great weekend! *hugs*
    edited September 2013
    Imoger, hi there...long time since I've seen you. Hope all is well with you! :D Thanks so much for the comment and recs. Hugs!

Glenkarri, am always happy to see you and thanks so much for the feedback. I hope you enjoy the tour of Float! :D

Hey T, and thanks! :)

Lil, thanks. I am uber ocd on details, lol. Thanks for liking it and for noticing the effort! :)

Hi there, Rose! As always, your detailed comments mean so much to me. Makes me happy when others see my vision. :D Thanks bunches!

Imagination > Knowledge
  • Sierra24Sierra24 Posts: 721 Member
    edited September 2013
    :shock: :shock: :shock:!!! Kim, I'm speechless.

But actually it's a beautiful house with a nice architect design.

And thanks for the reply about TSS.
  • BUTTONSGINGERBUTTONSGINGER Posts: 5,702 Member
    edited September 2013
    Hi Kim! Wow, your just creating one amazing build after another! RDF
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited September 2013
    Creative + Classic + Sleek + Tranquil = PERFECT! :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • jennytrujennytru Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited September 2013
    I like you modern build! My favorite spot of the dance studio area =) Well done!
    Moonstone.jpg

edited September 2013
    Hey all! Got caught up in GW2 again.

Jenny, thanks so much. The dance floor is fun.

hi it! Wow! Thank you!

Buttons, <3 Thanks so much for always being supportive!

Sierra, thanks! *hugs*
    Imagination > Knowledge
  • saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited September 2013
    The Float looks beautiful kim! I love how you decorated garden with yellow, blue and purple flowers. That gives a good contrast to modern house :) I love cool colors of interiors too. It perfectly match in Lucky Palms. Left you a big rec!