Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

INN to the Future! p65

Comments

• SarademoorSarademoor Posts: 2,851 Member
    edited September 2013
    gokukaren wrote:
    WOW Sara--the RED KEEP is OUTSTANDING. So much thought went into this build--are you sure you don't have ROYAL blood that we don't know about--you seem to have a deep understanding of royal accoutrements :)

XXOO

Karen

Haha, who knows one of my ancestors, tho I highly doubt it ;) Thank you however for the lovely compliment :D xxx

The Red Keep is FABULOUS Sara! :XD:

I squealed when I saw this! I'm such a massive Game of Thrones fan! You've done an amazing job sweetie! Just love it! DRF! :XD:

Hehehe :D Squealed huh? That's awesome :D Always glad when a fellow fan likes it too. I really tried to catch the vibe. :D
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited September 2013
    Red Keep is Amazing Sara! What an enormous build! I have not seen this show, but your build is incredible! So much detail! Each room is so exquisitely done. The colors and textures are so regal and elegant. Your outdoors are really gorgeously done! Rec'd and Fav'd. :D
  • walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited September 2013
    Brilliant! You've got such talent, creativity and patience to take on a build like that. Rec'd.
    edited September 2013
    Red Keep is Amazing Sara! What an enormous build! I have not seen this show, but your build is incredible! So much detail! Each room is so exquisitely done. The colors and textures are so regal and elegant. Your outdoors are really gorgeously done! Rec'd and Fav'd. :D

Thank you! Well if anything, I fully recommend the show if you're into medieval and a bit of fantasy things :D
    And thanks for the lovely comments!! /hug
    Brilliant! You've got such talent, creativity and patience to take on a build like that. Rec'd.

I think my face just got a bit more red while reading that. Thank you so much walkingstick! :D
  • imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited September 2013
    Oh, another fabulous and grand project from you, dear Sara! The Red Keep is a truly stunning build in all pieces. Amazing architecture and landscaping, and totally LOVE the interiors!!!
    It looks so authentic-looking! Love your decorating ideas - that bookshelf looks gorgeous with the castle-item edges!
    already rec'd
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend! *hugs*
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    edited September 2013
    Love your Red Keep.. You do such wonderful wonderful work.. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • judywork1957judywork1957 Posts: 6,594 Member
    edited September 2013
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh! A Castle fit for my world that I didn't have to build!!! Most excellent work Sara!!!
    My Royals wholeheartedly approve! I shall put with the rest of my castles- you have saved me such a tremendous amount of work- I have a couple of Royals still waiting in line for suitable homes!
    edited September 2013
    Thank you Judy! :D

New build, by request for D.N.A :D It's an Artist's Loft.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7665455

More pics:
    http://sarademoorgames.blogspot.be/

Loft_zps29cc29e0.png

Loft1_zpsf18f5e9e.png

Loft4_zps8094878f.png

Loft5_zps9ab97b87.png

Loft3_zpsdd89b7df.png

Loft2_zps8523413e.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    edited September 2013
    Artist Pad is great. :) Great design of it. It looks great the way you have kept the industrial look of the build and at the same time made it a great home for a family. The brickwork looks great both for the exterior, and for the interior walls. Great photo that you have taken of the living room from the outdoors looking through the window. Great outdoors areas. The balcony with the hot tub looks a great place to relax either in the tub or on the loungers nearby. Great way you have done the pool area with the shape, depth and texture used for the pool. The way you have placed the trees and plants outdoors looks great. Great modern furnishing of the interior. Great design of the kitchen. The eat in counter area with the barstools looks great. Great way you have used the fish tank window. Sims will enjoy watching the fish whilst dining. Great layout of the different levels of the home. It looks great the way you have a music area for sims to enjoy playing musical instruments or listening to the music being played, and also have a dance studio area for dancing using the bar. Great painting area near the window for sims to enjoy painting on the easel with the light coming in and being able to look out at what is happening outside whilst painting. It looks great the various pictures that you have placed on the walls of the different rooms and areas of the home. They look artistic and suit the theme of the build. Great types of lighting you have used. It is great that you have placed the sims 4 poster on the wall to prepare the sims who will live there for the next version of The Sims! It looks great the way you have done the shelving feature behind the bed in the master bedroom area. Great way you have created an alcove for the music stereo player in this area too. Pretty pink you have used in the child girl's room and the floral patterned mat is nice. The disco ball ceiling light is great. Great study desk alcove here and in the boys room. The unicorn picture in the girls study area and the cars pictures in the boys study area look great and suit the sims who live and sleep there. Nice shade of purple you used in the nursery. The dancing sunflower is cute.
    It is a great home! :)
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited September 2013
    Sara, you are knocking our socks off with these amazing builds. You go from Medieval Times to New York chic in the blink of an eye!

AMAZING!!!
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • crs9900crs9900 Posts: 711 Member
    edited September 2013
    Really nice :D
    I know just the spot for it in Sunlit Tides!
  • peacemaker_icpeacemaker_ic Posts: 1,878 Member
    edited September 2013
    It's a very pretty build sarah. Seems you snuck this one past me, I really need to go check your blog now. I have a soft spot for loft style builds with all the brick and modern design. I love the use of the dark wood ceiling to make the air ducts pop and how you have mainly used art to introduce colour into the home. Just lovely <3
  • GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited September 2013
    Wow, your Red Keep looks amazing! :thumbup: Oh, and I love your Artist's Loft - stashed that one away in my favourites x
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
    edited September 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Artist Pad is great. :) Great design of it. It looks great the way you have kept the industrial look of the build and at the same time made it a great home for a family. The brickwork looks great both for the exterior, and for the interior walls. Great photo that you have taken of the living room from the outdoors looking through the window. Great outdoors areas. The balcony with the hot tub looks a great place to relax either in the tub or on the loungers nearby. Great way you have done the pool area with the shape, depth and texture used for the pool. The way you have placed the trees and plants outdoors looks great. Great modern furnishing of the interior. Great design of the kitchen. The eat in counter area with the barstools looks great. Great way you have used the fish tank window. Sims will enjoy watching the fish whilst dining. Great layout of the different levels of the home. It looks great the way you have a music area for sims to enjoy playing musical instruments or listening to the music being played, and also have a dance studio area for dancing using the bar. Great painting area near the window for sims to enjoy painting on the easel with the light coming in and being able to look out at what is happening outside whilst painting. It looks great the various pictures that you have placed on the walls of the different rooms and areas of the home. They look artistic and suit the theme of the build. Great types of lighting you have used. It is great that you have placed the sims 4 poster on the wall to prepare the sims who will live there for the next version of The Sims! It looks great the way you have done the shelving feature behind the bed in the master bedroom area. Great way you have created an alcove for the music stereo player in this area too. Pretty pink you have used in the child girl's room and the floral patterned mat is nice. The disco ball ceiling light is great. Great study desk alcove here and in the boys room. The unicorn picture in the girls study area and the cars pictures in the boys study area look great and suit the sims who live and sleep there. Nice shade of purple you used in the nursery. The dancing sunflower is cute.
    It is a great home! :)

Thank you dear Rosemow! :D And yes! My Sims are getting pumped for Sims 4 ;)
    itguyinsc wrote:
    Sara, you are knocking our socks off with these amazing builds. You go from Medieval Times to New York chic in the blink of an eye!

AMAZING!!!

Aww, thank you Itsy, had a stroke of inspiration ;)
    crs9900 wrote:
    Really nice :D
    I know just the spot for it in Sunlit Tides!

Thank you! :D
    It's a very pretty build sarah. Seems you snuck this one past me, I really need to go check your blog now. I have a soft spot for loft style builds with all the brick and modern design. I love the use of the dark wood ceiling to make the air ducts pop and how you have mainly used art to introduce colour into the home. Just lovely <3

Thank you so much Peacy! :D That means a lot since I'm a total fangirl of your builds.
    GreenCats wrote:
    Wow, your Red Keep looks amazing! :thumbup: Oh, and I love your Artist's Loft - stashed that one away in my favourites x

Oooh! Thank you! :D
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited September 2013
    Cute contemporary home! :D Great choice of windows! Love the brick. The interiors are so trendy and chic. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited September 2013
    Sara- Artist's Loft is such a really cool build! I love the brick walls and all the trendy art decor throughout. It's very stylish! I love that even though it's a modern, it still has little nooks here and there, like the areas for the desks in the kids rooms. Your deck and pool are just fabulous! Rec'd and Fav'd.
  • Sierra24Sierra24 Posts: 721 Member
    edited September 2013
    Sara, that artist's loft is adorable. Absolutely love the colors and design. And you built my type of interior with lotsa things to do. This one's a keeper for my newer sims that need to work up their skills.

Well done dear!!! :D
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited September 2013
    Great Loft Sara! Love how you used the brick and concrete walls together! Very Artsy indeed! :D
  • kimwriter75kimwriter75 Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited September 2013
    The castle is quite grand and awesome, to be sure. But my heart went pitter pat when I saw the artist loft! Love the look of it and your pics are outstanding. DRF baby! :mrgreen:
    Imagination > Knowledge
    edited September 2013
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited September 2013
    Edward-Scissorhands-Edward-Scissorhands.jpg"width=500"

screen-shot-2011-08-30-at-1-31-53-pm.png"width=500"

600full-edward-scissorhands-screenshot.jpg

Tim Burton and Vincent Price would be impressed!!! I know I certainly am. FABULOUSSSSSSSSSSSS!
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited September 2013
    OH my GOSH!! This is AWEsome! DRF for sure! :mrgreen::mrgreen: Going to go exploring! :D:D
  • walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited September 2013
    WOW :shock: Superb job. The landscaping is spectacular and I love how you put the 1950s houses at the bottom. Great work. rec'd.
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited September 2013
    It's gorgeous Sara! :D Love the architecture! You have made great use of the Midnight Hollow roof decorations. Looks marvellous. Off to recommend. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited September 2013
    Sarademor This is a stunning reproduction of the Mansion on the Hill. :D:D
    Rec'd and favoured. Hugs Folly