Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~•~aricarai's DNA contact thread~•~Lilypink79~•~NEW Request~•~

Comments

• aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited September 2013
    ...just need to finish upgrading and playtesting; getting closer! :mrgreen:
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    edited September 2013
    Ari I love the new banners I been looking in Awe.... I will have to go request me some of them..
  • Iona98Iona98 Posts: 334 New Member
    edited September 2013
    aricarai wrote:

Literally jumping up and down with excitement!! :mrgreen:
    edited September 2013
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Ari I love the new banners I been looking in Awe.... I will have to go request me some of them..

Kaliko103 is a genius when it comes banners - tell her what you want and she can do it! :mrgreen:
    edited September 2013
    Iona98 wrote:
    aricarai wrote:

Literally jumping up and down with excitement!! :mrgreen:

:mrgreen:
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    edited September 2013
    xD
    edited September 2013
    hey Iona!
    I couldn't help myself -- I thought I'd post one final picture! EVERYTHING is play-tested and upgraded. Which means, it's PHOTO SHOOT TIME! Now, I absolutely luuuurve to take pictures, so I hope to have this uploaded in the next couple of days!

If the outside is too colorful at night, let me know - I shall change it before I upload it!

2dtr8nn.gif

Screenshot-1563.jpg

Screenshot-1564.jpg

Edit: Okay, maybe one more photo -- just for comparison! :wink:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    edited September 2013
    The home looks great. :) Great exterior design of it. It looks great how you have done the windows. The water fountain feature in the front of the house looks great. Nice photo of it at night time. I will look forward to seeing the photos of it when you have uploaded it. Enjoy doing the photo shoot for it! :)
  • sunsetsorbetsunsetsorbet Posts: 3,171 Member
    edited September 2013
    I love modern architecture, but have never been brave enough to attempt it myself. Yours looks so good!
    My SimblrMy ShowcaseMy StudioMy Page
    tumblr_inline_ncxfq7fK9U1t2rf78.png
    (no ts3 wishlist, because I own the store)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited September 2013
    Almost done? :D So looking forward to the finished build! LOVE the front pics! Stunning home. :D
    edited September 2013
    aricarai wrote:
    hey Iona!
    I couldn't help myself -- I thought I'd post one final picture! EVERYTHING is play-tested and upgraded. Which means, it's PHOTO SHOOT TIME! Now, I absolutely luuuurve to take pictures, so I hope to have this uploaded in the next couple of days!

If the outside is too colorful at night, let me know - I shall change it before I upload it!

Edit: Okay, maybe one more photo -- just for comparison! :wink:

I luurve the purple lighting!! :wink: It looks soo pretty at night! Looking forwards to seeing the final photos! (I know, taking photos is soo much fun!) :mrgreen:
    edited September 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    The home looks great. :) Great exterior design of it. It looks great how you have done the windows. The water fountain feature in the front of the house looks great. Nice photo of it at night time. I will look forward to seeing the photos of it when you have uploaded it. Enjoy doing the photo shoot for it! :)

Thank you sweet, sweet rose! Your compliments are always appreciated! *big hugs*
    edited September 2013
    I love modern architecture, but have never been brave enough to attempt it myself. Yours looks so good!

I'm betting that you could definitely do it! You've got skills, m'dear! :mrgreen:
    edited September 2013
    yanti68 wrote:
    Almost done? :D So looking forward to the finished build! LOVE the front pics! Stunning home. :D

....pictures coming almost right MEOW! :mrgreen::D
  • GreenDream19GreenDream19 Posts: 1,294 Member
    edited September 2013
    Your WIP is gorgeous Arica! It's such a chic modern house and the landscaping is so cool! Great work sweetie! :XD:
    edited September 2013
    hey Iona98!

29kxob6.gif

*Note* Picture Heavy!

CyprusSprings.png

Cyprus Springs is a modern two bedroom, two bathroom villa with avant-garde water and fire features dotted around the property. Mostly white, black, and silver in decor, splashes of color make this abode a work of art. Highlights include an open concept kitchen/dining room, office, game area, small garden, stunning backyard, and beautiful views throughout. Upgraded and play tested by the Rai Price Miller Quartet.

download•Cyprus•Springs•here

Screenshot-1625.jpg

Screenshot-1622.jpg

Screenshot-1584.jpg

Screenshot-1653.jpg

Screenshot-1573.jpg

Screenshot-1575.jpg

Screenshot-1663.jpg

Screenshot-1572.jpg

Screenshot-1620.jpg

Screenshot-1657.jpg

Screenshot-1582.jpg

Screenshot-1583.jpg

Screenshot-1618.jpg

Screenshot-1577.jpg

Screenshot-1578.jpg

Screenshot-1662.jpg

Screenshot-1629.jpg

Screenshot-1598.jpg

Screenshot-1630.jpg

Screenshot-1596.jpg

Screenshot-1595.jpg

Screenshot-1549.jpg

Screenshot-1600.jpg

Screenshot-1607.jpg

Screenshot-1601.jpg

Screenshot-1602.jpg

Screenshot-1603.jpg

Screenshot-1608.jpg

Screenshot-1609.jpg

Screenshot-1612.jpg

Screenshot-1633.jpg

Screenshot-1632.jpg

Screenshot-1614.jpg

Screenshot-1613.jpg

Screenshot-1637.jpg

Screenshot-1636.jpg

Screenshot-1631.jpg

Screenshot-1588.jpg

Screenshot-1592.jpg

Screenshot-1589.jpg

These are just some of my favorite shots that highlighted the colorful possibilities of Cyprus Springs!

Screenshot-1644.jpg

Screenshot-1645.jpg

Screenshot-1647.jpg

Screenshot-1660.jpg

Screenshot-1658.jpg

Screenshot-1659.jpg

Screenshot-1617.jpg

Screenshot-1635.jpg

Screenshot-1639.jpg

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • mashellestevensmashellestevens Posts: 1,665 Member
    edited September 2013
    Wow, as usual, it is BEAUTIFUL!!! I wish I had HALF of your skill in building Miss Arica Rai <3
    edited September 2013
    Wow, as usual, it is BEAUTIFUL!!! I wish I had HALF of your skill in building Miss Arica Rai <3

Thank you so much, mash! You have skillz that killz! :wink: Don't sell yourself short! xx
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    edited September 2013
    Cyprus Springs is a great home. :) It is modern, artistic in your furnishing of it and well designed. Great exterior design of it. The way you have done the windows looks great, making it an open light home for sims to live in, and look out at what is happening outdoors. Great water feature in the front of the build. The white, black and silver colour scheme that you have used throughout the home looks great combined with the way you have used the other touches of colour. The indoor entrance to the home looks great how you have done the nook on the right handside with the pot on the table and have placed the sculpture on the left hand side behind the stairs. Great use of space and it looks great. Great design of the kitchen. The brick wall pattern looks great, and the CAP photos on the corner sides of the wall look great. It is a great coffee corner that you created there with the coffeeology photo and the coffee machine going well together. A great picture for sims to look at as they brew their coffee. Great alcove section behind the oven. Sim will like having the kitchen glass windows above the sink for them to have sunlight coming in on them or for them to look out at the views whilst they are preparing food and washing dishes/their hands. The colours of the items in the cabinets in the dining area combined with the pink lighting on the shelves in the middle area between these 2 cabinets, looks great! Great way you have placed the shelves/cabinets/sculpture and other items together to create this wall feature, and having the background of the brick wall patterns behind it looks good. . Great way you have done the sunken living room area. It looks good how you have done the steps going down to it. It looks great the way ou have created a nook area for watching tv, separated off by the stair railings. The recoloured green teeth sculptures each side of the tv look great! Great sculptures/art items you have placed throughout the whole home! Great way you have positioned them in the various areas/rooms . The wall pattern behind the tv looks great, and goes well with the colour scheme of the home . The wall feature in the game area which has the 2 toys on the shelves, the comics stand and the wall pictures looks great! Great way you have placed lights throughout the home. The study room looks great, particularly the purple hands either side of the door which welcome sims as they enter the room! Great way you have done mooing through out the house and the placement of pictures and other items on the walls all look great. Great way you have done the indoor balcony area with the plants in the white boxes. It is a great feature to look up at and see whilst standing on the lower level, or to look across and view whilst playing pool or listening to the music on that level. The type of ceiling light that you placed over the railings there which opens up to the lower level looks great. The curved corner sofa seating nook in the pool games area look great to sit and relax and have a cup of coffee. Great views sims would have looking through the windows. Nice furnishing of the bedrooms. The pot plants on the table at the end of the master bedroom bed looks great. Great tv corner section there. Very nice way you have done the bath tub with the greenery plants! Great art studio for sculpting. The hanging pictures there look good, and great blue light effect. Great outdoor areas. Great balcony for sims to sit out and have a drink from the bar or play chess or play some guitar music . Very nice garden area where there is the easel for sims to enjoy creating painting masterpieces in nice surroundings. The corner sofa seating looks comfortable for relaxing there, and great way you have done the plants, water feature and rocks. Sim will enjoy eating outdoors on the table there, whether at night or through the day after cooking on the bbq. Great way you have designed the bbq area with steps leading up to/from the cooking section to where they will eat the food at the table. Nice pool and hot area for sims to relax in the tub or pool and lie on the loungers nearby. Very nice photos of your build at nighttime!
    A great home :)
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    edited September 2013
    Wow it's beautiful so very awesome. I want to live in it myself.. Rec'd
  • InvisibleLyndzInvisibleLyndz Posts: 3,861 Member
    edited September 2013
    Woah, this is flipping AMAZING!! Such a unique and arty build - if this doesn't get featured I'll be surprised!

Brilliant job Arica! You're getting better with every build <3

Can I ask where you placed it? *goes back to look in case you mentioned it*
  • walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited September 2013
    Cyprus Springs is fabulous. Love the cool modern interior and the outsde area looks really high end. Rec'd.
  • WildeatheartWildeatheart Posts: 1,785 Member
    edited September 2013
    Oh my! :D I commented on this earlier! I wonder why it didn't come through... :?

What a beautiful house! :D I love the way that the black and white is offset by the colours and the way you have create a modern, but natural interior!

The exterior is great! I love the use of the water by the painting area, and the dark woods look great next to the white! I also love the hot-tub area, what a great view!

Rec'd! :thumbup:
    tumblr_static_b95t53zz25sskgcso8s48cksw.jpg
    edited September 2013
    ♥ ♥ ♥ WOAH!! The house looks INCREDIBLE! I can't believe it is finished already...

Everything is exactly how I wanted it, even better in fact! You have used just the right amount of colour to keep it looking modern and I absolutely love all the arty bits and pieces throughout the house. You are so talented and skilled and I really appreciate what you have done! Thank you soo much for making a stunning home! It is Perfect! ♥ ♥ ♥

P.s. - Think I know what I'll be playing all afternoon! ;)
    edited September 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Cyprus Springs is a great home. :) It is modern, artistic in your furnishing of it and well designed. Great exterior design of it. The way you have done the windows looks great, making it an open light home for sims to live in, and look out at what is happening outdoors. Great water feature in the front of the build. The white, black and silver colour scheme that you have used throughout the home looks great combined with the way you have used the other touches of colour. The indoor entrance to the home looks great how you have done the nook on the right handside with the pot on the table and have placed the sculpture on the left hand side behind the stairs. Great use of space and it looks great. Great design of the kitchen. The brick wall pattern looks great, and the CAP photos on the corner sides of the wall look great. It is a great coffee corner that you created there with the coffeeology photo and the coffee machine going well together. A great picture for sims to look at as they brew their coffee. Great alcove section behind the oven. Sim will like having the kitchen glass windows above the sink for them to have sunlight coming in on them or for them to look out at the views whilst they are preparing food and washing dishes/their hands. The colours of the items in the cabinets in the dining area combined with the pink lighting on the shelves in the middle area between these 2 cabinets, looks great! Great way you have placed the shelves/cabinets/sculpture and other items together to create this wall feature, and having the background of the brick wall patterns behind it looks good. . Great way you have done the sunken living room area. It looks good how you have done the steps going down to it. It looks great the way ou have created a nook area for watching tv, separated off by the stair railings. The recoloured green teeth sculptures each side of the tv look great! Great sculptures/art items you have placed throughout the whole home! Great way you have positioned them in the various areas/rooms . The wall pattern behind the tv looks great, and goes well with the colour scheme of the home . The wall feature in the game area which has the 2 toys on the shelves, the comics stand and the wall pictures looks great! Great way you have placed lights throughout the home. The study room looks great, particularly the purple hands either side of the door which welcome sims as they enter the room! Great way you have done mooing through out the house and the placement of pictures and other items on the walls all look great. Great way you have done the indoor balcony area with the plants in the white boxes. It is a great feature to look up at and see whilst standing on the lower level, or to look across and view whilst playing pool or listening to the music on that level. The type of ceiling light that you placed over the railings there which opens up to the lower level looks great. The curved corner sofa seating nook in the pool games area look great to sit and relax and have a cup of coffee. Great views sims would have looking through the windows. Nice furnishing of the bedrooms. The pot plants on the table at the end of the master bedroom bed looks great. Great tv corner section there. Very nice way you have done the bath tub with the greenery plants! Great art studio for sculpting. The hanging pictures there look good, and great blue light effect. Great outdoor areas. Great balcony for sims to sit out and have a drink from the bar or play chess or play some guitar music . Very nice garden area where there is the easel for sims to enjoy creating painting masterpieces in nice surroundings. The corner sofa seating looks comfortable for relaxing there, and great way you have done the plants, water feature and rocks. Sim will enjoy eating outdoors on the table there, whether at night or through the day after cooking on the bbq. Great way you have designed the bbq area with steps leading up to/from the cooking section to where they will eat the food at the table. Nice pool and hot area for sims to relax in the tub or pool and lie on the loungers nearby. Very nice photos of your build at nighttime!
    A great home :)

Sweet Rose! Thank you so much for taking the time to look at all of my pictures and comment. I really, really appreciate your thoughtfulness and care when you write comments. It means a lot to me! :mrgreen: