Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Sims 3 Creation Just By Bree

Comments

• wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    edited August 2013
    You may use the modern stuff pack, but have almost all except for the town packs, the dragon pack and a few of the stuff packs. Its kind if hard to list it all out right on the request form. :) if you wanna know specific packs, just ask and I'll list them all. :)
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    edited August 2013
    You may use the modern stuff pack, but have almost all except for the town packs, the dragon pack and a few of the stuff packs. Its kind if hard to list it all out right on the request form. :) if you wanna know specific packs, just ask and I'll list them all. :)

Thank You so much, that sounds I awesome...
    edited August 2013
    Oh, forgot to tell you the main pack I don't have is supernatural. :) do you want me to list all the ones I do have?

BreeMiles wrote:

sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
    edited August 2013
    Oh, forgot to tell you the main pack I don't have is supernatural. :) do you want me to list all the ones I do have?

BreeMiles wrote:

If you have them registered, I can just look on your My Page they will be there and you won't have to list all them,If not it may be easier to just list the one's you don't have sweetie.. This is so much fun Wylmiitel... I'm working away at it...
    edited August 2013
    I'll just list the ones I do have. Since I'm not sure of all the packs that I don't have. :)

Expansions (I Have These):

Sims 3 base game
    Ambitions
    Showtime - basic - not Katy Perry
    Late Night
    Generations
    World Adventures
    Island Paradise
    Pets
    University Life
    (I feel there should be more, but I think that's it)

Stuff packs (I Have These):

Town Life
    Master Suite
    High-End Loft
    Outdoor Living
    Fast Lane

And I believe that's it on all the stuff I do have. Hope this helps! Oh, I also bought the island town from the store, but just the basic version of it, so I only have the steam room. I don't have the massage tables or anything else that came with the gold version. I can't wait to see the finished version! I haven't played in a long time and have been wanting to so bad, but I'm waiting for the new house to be built! :)
    BreeMiles wrote:

BreeMiles wrote:

If you have them registered, I can just look on your My Page they will be there and you won't have to list all them,If not it may be easier to just list the one's you don't have sweetie.. This is so much fun Wylmiitel... I'm working away at it...
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
    edited August 2013
    I'll just list the ones I do have. Since I'm not sure of all the packs that I don't have. :)

Sims 3 base game
    Ambitions
    Late Night
    Generations
    World Adventures
    Island Paradise
    Pets
    University Life

Town Life
    Master Suite
    High-End Loft
    Outdoor Living
    Fast Lane

And I believe that's it on all the stuff I do have. Hope this helps! Oh, I also bought the island town from the store, but just the basic version of it, so I only have the steam room. I don't have the massage tables or anything else that came with the gold version. I can't wait to see the finished version! I haven't played in a long time and have been wanting to so bad, but I'm waiting for the new house to be built! :)
    BreeMiles wrote:

BreeMiles wrote:

Thank You so much for the list sweetie... I'm working away on your build, I'm getting the inside layout now.. It's coming along nicely....
    edited August 2013
    I am so excited to see it! :) I haven't done a family in a long time and wanted a change, so I thought it would be fun to have a new house to go along with it! :) Just out of curiosity how long does it take you to normally build something? I've always wondered that. Because I look at some builds and it looks like it took them forever to build them! :)
    BreeMiles wrote:

Sims 3 base game
    Ambitions
    Late Night
    Generations
    World Adventures
    Island Paradise
    Pets
    University Life

Town Life
    Master Suite
    High-End Loft
    Outdoor Living
    Fast Lane

BreeMiles wrote:

BreeMiles wrote:

Thank You so much for the list sweetie... I'm working away on your build, I'm getting the inside layout now.. It's coming along nicely....
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
    edited August 2013
    wylmiteI , Sorry for the late reply.. RL.. But almost have it finished I have the livingroom to go, pictures, and a final walk through, and she be done...Is there any special name you would like to give your new home?????

I am so excited to see it! :) I haven't done a family in a long time and wanted a change, so I thought it would be fun to have a new house to go along with it! :) Just out of curiosity how long does it take you to normally build something? I've always wondered that. Because I look at some builds and it looks like it took them forever to build them! :)
    BreeMiles wrote:

Sims 3 base game
    Ambitions
    Late Night
    Generations
    World Adventures
    Island Paradise
    Pets
    University Life

Town Life
    Master Suite
    High-End Loft
    Outdoor Living
    Fast Lane

edited August 2013
    Nope, name it whatever you want!:) and you decorated it too right?

BreeMiles wrote:
    wylmiteI , Sorry for the late reply.. RL.. But almost have it finished I have the livingroom to go, pictures, and a final walk through, and she be done...Is there any special name you would like to give your new home?????

BreeMiles wrote:

Sims 3 base game
    Ambitions
    Late Night
    Generations
    World Adventures
    Island Paradise
    Pets
    University Life

Town Life
    Master Suite
    High-End Loft
    Outdoor Living
    Fast Lane

sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
    edited August 2013
    Ok I just have to upload the pictures and get them ready and it will be ready to upload I will do it tomorrow.. Can't wait till you see it...
    edited August 2013
    Hey I got your message about the gifts and i would prefer no store content :)
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
    edited August 2013

Thats awesome wylmite, I will get it fixed up and upload today.. Thank You so much...
    edited August 2013
    BreeMiles wrote:

Thats awesome wylmite, I will get it fixed up and upload today.. Thank You so much...

I've been working hard on the upload Wylmite and getting the pictures ready bare with me ok....
    edited August 2013
    Ok, that's fine! Wasn't really able to play today anyways. :)
    BreeMiles wrote:
    BreeMiles wrote:

I've been working hard on the upload Wylmite and getting the pictures ready bare with me ok....
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
    edited August 2013
    Do you think it'll be up tomorrow? I can play tomorrow night. :)
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
    edited August 2013
    Do you think it'll be up tomorrow? I can play tomorrow night. :)

Your Request is ready.. Look on the first page of this thread for Download Link....

The one store item I missed taking out, is on the front walk Wylmite the game should replace it.. If not you can delete it. It's by the two chairs on the front walk...

The list of EP's And SP's are not correct, it Doesn't have SuperNatural or Seasons or Late night in the build....
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited August 2013
    Oh, you could have added seasons stuff. Forgot that pack, but it's ok. I love it anyways! Just wanted to say that I read how you came up with the name of the house and thought it was a very cute and creative way to do that! :)
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
    edited August 2013
    Oh, you could have added seasons stuff. Forgot that pack, but it's ok. I love it anyways! Just wanted to say that I read how you came up with the name of the house and thought it was a very cute and creative way to do that! :)

You are Awesome Wylmite Thank You so much..... I'm so glad you love your new home.... I really enjoyed making it for you...
    edited September 2013
    Jedihutch61

I have claimed your Request

Date: July 21, 2013
    Username: Jedihutch61
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Old Style Fire Station Converted to 6 Bedroom House
    Preferred Creator: -
    Claimed By:
  • Jedihutch61Jedihutch61 Posts: 4 New Member
    edited September 2013
    Hey, thanks for claiming my request, looking forward to seeing what you can do with it.
    edited September 2013
    Hey, thanks for claiming my request, looking forward to seeing what you can do with it.

Woot Woot Thank You for checking in.. Please check back here often as I may have some questions.. I am excited to get it started..
    edited September 2013
    Hey Jedi just a question. You listed in your request For EP's and SP's that you only have Ambitions, I noticed that you also have Island Paradise, and Pets Registered, just making sure you have both of those EP's also?? I don't want to add anything you don't have.

Username: JediHutch61
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Old Style Fire Station
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Ambitions
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? N/A
    Lot size (dimensions): 60 x 60
    Number of bedrooms: 6
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 1 Master Bedroom, 2 guest adult bedrooms, 1 Boy child bedroom, 1 Girl child bedroom, and 1 neutral nursery
    Number of bathrooms: 3
    Favorite color schemes: Neutral colors
    Colors you dislike: none
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Only if they are able to be used with Ambitions
    Please list the Store content that can be used: None
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Sunset valley
    Link to specific house or plan: http://www.centralohiofiresource.com/Station 18_files/image00
    5.jpg
    http://www.centralohiofiresource.com/Station 18_files/image03
    1.jpg
    http://www.centralohiofiresource.com/Station 18_files/image00
    9.jpg
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Pool somewhere on the property, fire poles between floors, 4 bay garages
    Additional instructions? Please add a finished basement, setup as a workout area.
    edited September 2013
    Jedihutch61

Your Request is ready.. Find the Download Link on the first page of this thread..
    edited September 2013
    princess0384

I have claimed your request

Date: September 2, 2013
    Username: princess0384
    Page: 4 here
    Type: Sim
    Description: Witch (reference pics included)
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Request Form (Sim)
    Username: princess0384
    Preferred creator* (if none, leave blank):
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): witch
    Skin color: Look at reference pics
    Hair color: Black with brown highlights see reference pics
    Traits: Artistic, brave, excitable, flirty, irresistible
    Favorites: color lilac, food dim sum, music dark wave
    Sign: Virgo
    Lifetime Wish: mystic healer
    Name desired (optional): Marigold Starlight
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All including IP
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: I am not sure just let me know what you want to use and I will say if I have it our not
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: NA
    Link to reference pics (optional): http://ronetlcnaptown.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/gabrielle_uni
    on.jpg
    Outterwear: http://cdn04.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/union
    -sel/gabrielle-union-dwyane-wade-santas-enchanted-lovers-04.jp
    g with blue instead of green
    Formal: http://images.starpulse.com/news/bloggers/10/blog_images/gabrie
    lle-union.jpg
    Swim: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBTyT1m-D
    LL4Zsds7GR6xuufOliReFyW_63xb1h4FwfgxgnsH36w
    Sleep and gym: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrcGeQF7X
    yudwZaaSiToj30etY8zW6ltKl2syqZsonuuodhQZW
    Additional instructions? I have included pic urls of the clothing styles and what I would like her face to look like. CC can be used. No green please. Purple, pink, blue preferred.