Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cassandra Goth??

evqh.jpg
Does anyone else thinks this looks like Cassandra Goth? How do you think she ended up in Midnight Hollow? Maybe she ran away from home & went there as a teen? (that kinda looks like a teen sim) Or something similar to the Don Lothario/Riverview incident where he was somehow teleported back in time to Riverview and the last thing he remembers is a woman cackling... connection?? idk i'm just excited for the new world (it reminds me of Magic Town :-o) What do you guys think?? :)

BTW: just heard that Olive Specter and Nervous Subject are returning :mrgreen: I wonder who else will make an appearance in Midnight Hollow :)

Comments

• abigail2244abigail2244 Posts: 486 New Member
    edited September 2013
    I'm super excited as well! Cant wait to see some townies from the sims 2. And this town dude! Ahh! Harry Potter references!
  • ShinobuTypeErrorShinobuTypeError Posts: 2,838 Member
    edited September 2013
    It does look a bit like Cassandra. I wouldn't be surprised if it was her. It's possible that they are continuing the Don Lothario thing of being transported back in time, but there's also the fact that they just kinda gave up on continuity between the different games/worlds. xD

I'm also excited about Olive Specter. I liked her in Sims 2. And toddler!Nervous.. can't wait.. we could add the Beaker Family to the town and play out the whole storyline of Nervous being kidnapped and experimented on by the Beakers. Or maybe just give the poor little guy a decent life for once, that would be even better. ;P I can't stand to see bad things happen to toddlers in the Sims.. probably because I have a toddler son in real life.

I'm also kinda hoping we might see some familiar Magic Town faces from Sims 1. Vicki Vampiress, Apothecary Todd... If they aren't there already, I will probably make them myself.
    "It's like there's a pink elephant in the room and no one's allowed to talk about it."
  • Stablehand6Stablehand6 Posts: 288 Member
    edited September 2013
    Wow! Now that you say that, I see that she DOES look like Cassandra Goth! The hair, the face, the glasses, everything! Let's see, how can we weave this story...?
    Ahem, Once upon a time...
    Bella, Mortimer and Cassandra Goth actually lived in Midnight Hollow, now known as Old Town, for a while when Cassandra was a child. Because of Mortimer's job, they moved to an apartment in a big city where Bella made quite a name for herself in the local social circles for awhile, so much so that the city was named partly for her, Belladonna Cove. But when Mortimer found out that Bella was having an affair with an alien, he insisted that they move away to Pleasantview, to put some distance between Bella and her intergalactic love interest. Things went well there on Sim Lane for several years, but, unbeknownst to Mortimer, Bella was getting tired of her monotonous suburban life of mini golf and listening to Mortimer talk about bugs, and had started seeing the young town playboy, Don Lothario. She was spending an evening at his house when her old flame from Strangetown spied her on the roof and decided to "rescue" her. Unfortunately, they began to fight and argue about Bella leaving, and the alien lover landed his spaceship in Strangetown and left Bella stranded there, after he had "wiped" her memory.
    As a teenager, Cassandra always wished they had never moved away from the Old Town of Midnight Hollow, though she still doesn't know all the reasons behind their frequent moves. So she jumps at the chance to be a test subject at her job at the science facility to try out a prototype time travel portal for its final round of safety tests (before it goes on the market to the general public) and go "Into The Past". Instead of going right back home however, like she was supposed to, she decides to stay in the past to see if she can find her mother, and change the future for herself and her family...
    Meanwhile, the technicians at the science facility scratch their heads at her failure to return, and decide to only market the portal for time travel "Into The Future"... :roll: :D
  • krimsonnoxkrimsonnox Posts: 6,143 Member
    edited September 2013
    Wow! Now that you say that, I see that she DOES look like Cassandra Goth! The hair, the face, the glasses, everything! Let's see, how can we weave this story...?
    Bella, Mortimer and Cassandra Goth actually lived in Midnight Hollow, now known as Old Town, for a while when Cassandra was a child. Because of Mortimer's job, they moved to an apartment in a big city where Bella made quite a name for herself in the local social circles for awhile, so much so that the city was named partly for her, Belladonna Cove. But when Mortimer found out that Bella was having an affair with an alien, he insisted that they move away to Pleasantview, to put some distance between Bella and her intergalactic love interest. Things went well there on Sim Lane for several years, but, unbeknownst to Mortimer, Bella was getting tired of her monotonous suburban life of mini golf and listening to Mortimer talk about bugs, and had started seeing the young town playboy, Don Lothario. She was spending an evening at his house when her old flame from Strangetown spied her on the roof and decided to "rescue" her. Unfortunately, they began to fight and argue about Bella leaving, and the alien lover landed his spaceship in Strangetown and left Bella stranded there, after he had "wiped" her memory.
    As a teenager, Cassandra always wished they had never moved away from the Old Town of Midnight Hollow, though she still doesn't know all the reasons behind their frequent moves. So she jumps at the chance to be a test subject at her job at the science facility to try out a prototype time travel portal for its final round of safety tests (before it goes on the market to the general public) and go "Into The Past". Instead of going right back home however, like she was supposed to, she decides to stay in the past to see if she can find her mother, and change the future for herself and her family...
    Meanwhile, the technicians at the science facility scratch their heads at her failure to return, and decide to only market the portal for time travel "Into The Future"... :roll: :D

fabulous but i believe Bella's alien lover before he left her in strangetown , cloned her and kept her dna, later he crashed on Lunar lakes and recreated his old love, but with blonde hair because it was less painful for him that way. She lived there till she died and was buried in LL cemetery.
  • ShinobuTypeErrorShinobuTypeError Posts: 2,838 Member
    edited September 2013

Haha..excellent story. High dose of amusement, there.

Oh the stories we can make up with Sims.
    "It's like there's a pink elephant in the room and no one's allowed to talk about it."
  • Stablehand6Stablehand6 Posts: 288 Member
    edited September 2013
    [quote=krimsonnox
    fabulous but i believe Bella's alien lover before he left her in strangetown , cloned her and kept her dna, later he crashed on Lunar lakes and recreated his old love, but with blonde hair because it was less painful for him that way. She lived there till she died and was buried in LL cemetery.[/quote]

Ha Ha! That's good too, I like it!

Was "Bella Goth" in Lunar Lakes too? Or does she have a look-alike there? (I don't have that world... yet. I'm waiting for it to go on sale, which hopefully will happen soon when ITF comes out.)
  • Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited September 2013
    Maybe...but the timeline is kind of off. After all, Cassandra's parents are still children in Sunset Valley.
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited September 2013
    Sorry, but.... Who on earth is Cassandra Goth? :oops: :lol:
  • Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited September 2013
    YellowJane wrote:
    Sorry, but.... Who on earth is Cassandra Goth? :oops: :lol:

The Goth family originated with Sims 1, where pre-made Cassandra Goth was a permanent child (no aging up then) who lived with her parents Bella and Mortimer in a spooky Gothic-styled house. In Sims 2, Cassandra was all grown up and had a pre-arranged storyline of being left at the altar on her wedding day by her skirt-chasing cad fiance Don Lothario.

Uh, so, yeah...lol. Probably more than you wanted to know about Cassandra Goth. :wink: Shorter version: she's a pre-made sim that started with the early days of the Sims franchise.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited September 2013
    What Nervous Subject is returning as well? :shock: :D

I knew about Oliver but not Nervous. Is it true Oliver is young in MH? Does anyone know? On topic I never thought of that being Cassandra but it does look like her with that hair. The only thing is her skin isn't dark enough. In the sims 2 she had slightly darker skin but I can change that once I get this world.
  • Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited September 2013
    Maybe or a look-alike one.