Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• Options
    tkbluebasketballtkbluebasketball Posts: 4,495 Member
    edited September 2013
    I thought cleaning up your WL was just to tidy things up! But thanks for pointing that out! Dont want my friends using a lot of points for nothing!

Also getting close to finishing my set!

Also I am having a lotto which you can win 100 points so it can help your CYS faster!

Link: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/713012.page

Pretty easy to enter just post a party gif!
  • Options
    ThelessyThelessy Posts: 1,764 Member
    edited September 2013
    Out of my leftover points, sorry I was not able to do more hope that helps you guys :)
  • Options
    TheZommbieTheZommbie Posts: 712 New Member
    edited September 2013
    darn the buggy daily simpoints the last 3days i was hoping to have my fiesta set completed by now for the comp :cry:
  • Options
    vampyreluciavampyrelucia Posts: 850 Member
    edited September 2013
    TheZommbie wrote:
    darn the buggy daily simpoints the last 3days i was hoping to have my fiesta set completed by now for the comp :cry:
    You are now down two more items. Enjoy.
  • Options
    Valgon57Valgon57 Posts: 2,040 Member
    edited September 2013
    I could offer something from the late or current Humble Bundle in return..

I'm at 62% CYS (260 sp) for October 2011, so I'd like to collect Vineyard Villa Furnishing.

And I need one more item to get Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo..

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    dothesmustledothesmustle Posts: 1,851 Member
    edited September 2013
    Thank you Minnie64 for your thoughtful gift I really appreciate it and the help towards my goal which I am getting kinda obsessed with. Thanks again x

I am now at 63% for April 2012 compilation, which is where I was before the goal posts changed for that set (Shakes fists at store steam again, if you lot hadn't changed it I'd the proud owner of that comp by now thanks to both my unnecessary spending and the lovely generosity of other simmers grrrr angry smustle face!).
    You can call me smustle or Lori if you prefer.
  • Options
    ThelessyThelessy Posts: 1,764 Member
    edited September 2013
    Thank you to JACKIEMALEK2, tkbluebasketball and minnie64 for your lovely gifts! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Valgon57Valgon57 Posts: 2,040 Member
    edited September 2013
    Thank you so much for the very nice gifts, Aunza!
    :oops:

Now, I could see your MyPage! :)

I hope everyone here can complete their wanted sets with CYS feature soon!

And really wish that Store promotional ads could be extended to international simmers.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    TheZommbieTheZommbie Posts: 712 New Member
    edited September 2013
    i <3 everyone who gifted me a peice of festa set
  • Options
    Naley22Naley22 Posts: 1,147 Member
    edited September 2013
    Thelessy wrote:
    Out of my leftover points, sorry I was not able to do more hope that helps you guys :)

Thank you Thelessy for the painting! Every bit helps. you are very generous to use your leftover points on others :)
  • Options
    xJullexJulle Posts: 272 Member
    edited September 2013
  • Options
    Naley22Naley22 Posts: 1,147 Member
    edited September 2013
    Valgon57 wrote:

And really wish that Store promotional ads could be extended to international simmers.

Hey Valgon57. Try this! Im in canada and tried it and it worked right away. i have not seen it again yet but i hope it comes back.
    I'm in the UK. I turned off ad blocker, allowed pop-ups on and changed to the US site, I managed to watch the ad 3 times but only received 10 points. I'm just happy I got it to work at all
  • Options
    strelitzia19strelitzia19 Posts: 7,604 Member
    edited September 2013
    Some very generous simmers helping out I see. I shall be sending out a few gifts myself, later on in the week :)

I'm working on completing Contemporary Comfort Bedroom set, and Glitter and Galm + Diva and Divo set.

lgpf7vn
  • Options
    SimcousinSimcousin Posts: 957 Member
    edited September 2013
    I've been wanting the tiptop toddler collection and I would like the baby swings if possible please although I am saving simpoints to buy the full set or the swing itself but it seems impossible !
    http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:46167&categoryId=11488&scategoryId=13351&pcategoryId=13352&ppcategoryId=12926

Don't buy the whole set with the baby swing in it. If this price is the same as when I got it, all you have to buy is the swing and all the hair will be free on CYS.

• Options
    LizzyBalletLizzyBallet Posts: 3,085 Member
    edited September 2013
    Thank you so much for the gifts Aunza! I'm definetly using them at my sims' next wedding!
  • Options
    loobylou1985loobylou1985 Posts: 2,125 Member
    edited September 2013
    xJulle wrote:
    I am working on Date Night-set. :)

Hey just to let you know I am running a CAS contest for the date night set, just click my sig and it will take you there :)
  • Options
    Meg1626Meg1626 Posts: 3,351 Member
    edited September 2013
    Thanks to vampyrelucia, ciane, ObviouSecret, and winning a contest and a lotto, I was able to complete the Futureshock Living set and then I got the corresponding March 2011 compilation for FREE! This just made my day so I truly appreciate it! :D

Thanks again to these awesomely generous Simmers, mashellestevens, & CrysCringle, I got some wonderful stuff! Thank you all so much!

Whew, I need to start a thank you thread! :shock: :mrgreen: 8)

::does a super happy dance::
  • Options
    minnie64minnie64 Posts: 424 Member
    edited September 2013
    I would like to thank ObviouSecret too! You are so kind to share with me.
  • Options
    tkbluebasketballtkbluebasketball Posts: 4,495 Member
    edited September 2013
    Yay! I finished my set!!!!!! Thanks Yall! Now I am working for the Haute Hip Set! Thank yo all so mch! *big hugs*
  • Options
    GNRxSas7837GNRxSas7837 Posts: 812 Member
    edited September 2013
    Thank you so much for the gifts, Aunza! I finished my set, so thank you very much. :)

Hope everyone is having a lovely day.
  • Options
    AnnitaEatsYaAnnitaEatsYa Posts: 1,583 Member
    edited September 2013
    Yay! I finished my set!!!!!! Thanks Yall! Now I am working for the Haute Hip Set! Thank yo all so mch! *big hugs*

Woo! So pleased you completed the set you were working on ^-^ I guess you've seen that the dresser and sofa from Haute Hip are free this weekend already? Hope you get them if you haven't yet!
  • Options
    bassie99bassie99 Posts: 192 Member
    edited September 2013
    Well I really like to complete this set: Le Cirque Celebration!
    I have some items of the set already!
    Thanks! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Jessicamp25Jessicamp25 Posts: 198 Member
    edited September 2013
    Hope everyone is completing their sets! Happy Simming weekend with your new store content everyone :)