Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Our House - a Country Contemporary by Kimwriter75

Our House

This family home is a Country Contemporary fusion of style. With 2 beds and 2 baths, it has modern conveniences with some downhome charm. Made for a tightknit family of four who adore the outdoors. The backyard is huge and works well for their various activities. They are a family of animal lovers, so their dog and cat are equally catered to. No CC.

OurHouse_zps73f0e777.jpg

[img]http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b436/SimKim75/AA misc/ohscreen1_zps3caeb18d.jpg "width=640"[/img]

[img]http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b436/SimKim75/AA misc/ohscreen2_zpsc2f4301c.jpg "width=640"[/img]

[img]http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b436/SimKim75/AA misc/ohscreen3_zps153bbcd5.jpg "width=640"[/img]

[img]http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b436/SimKim75/AA misc/ohscreen4_zps5eb38356.jpg "width=640"[/img]

Media

Download

Youtube

Thanks for having a look! :mrgreen:
Imagination > Knowledge

Comments

• SarademoorSarademoor Posts: 2,851 Member
    edited September 2013
    You are on a roll Kim!! Again a beauty! I'd totally live there :D Recommended of course!
  • saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited September 2013
    The house is wonderful Kimwriter :D
    The interiors and it's mint blue/green and white color looks beuatiful. The kitchen is weill organized and living room with lots of family pictures looks very welcomed. I love the size of it, 30x30 not too large so it'll fit in any place in any world :)
    Left you a rec!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    edited September 2013
    Our house is a nice home. :)The double rainbow in the photo of it in the Wintertime is very lovely! :) Great design of the home. It looks very nice the way you have done the fencing at the front of the house and the flowers and plants of the front garden. Great way you have done the front porch and steps/railings. Sims wil enjoy sitting outdoors on the rocking chair and looking at what is happening in the sim world. Great backyard pool area. It loks a nice place to relax on the seats there or slide down the pool slide and enjoying swimming in the pool. Sims will enjoy using all the sporting facilities/items/activities that the backyard has. Your sims in the photos look as if they having a lot of fun playing soccer and basketball, and great to have a treehouse for the little sims to play in and have as their own place to go to. Nice shades of white/grey and blue that you have used for the interior. Nice furnishing of the home. Great design of the kitchen. The way you have placed the shelves on the wall looks great and great way you have done the angle shape of the counters The sim taken photos and photos of the sims on the wall of the living room are great personal touches for the home. Great way you have the windows and curtains either side of the tv. The master bedroom looks a calm restful place to sleep with the furnishings and colours you have used. The pictures behind the bed look nice with their antique frames. Great way you have done the study desks room with the light coming in through the window onto the sims as they read or use the computer. The surf/wave pattern of the bathroom looks great. Great way you have done the outdoor kitchen patio area. Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating at the glass table.
    It is a nice home! :)
  • kimwriter75kimwriter75 Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited September 2013
    Rose, thanks so much for your kind words! :)

Hi there, Saitouamy! Kitchens are my favorite to do so I am glad you like it. The lot is very easy to play, being on a 30x30 it doesn't take too long to get from point a to point b. Thanks for your comments and you can call me Kim! :mrgreen:

Hey Sara, dear! I've been bitten by the building bug, lol. Thanks!!
    Imagination > Knowledge
  • Sierra24Sierra24 Posts: 721 Member
    edited September 2013
    Kim, you build so fast. Take some time off for some WvW. :lol:

I'm kidding. Our House is adorable and cozy looking. Love the Youtube video too. Haven't heard that song in ages.
  • jennytrujennytru Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited September 2013
    I love the backyard space! Perfect for an active family for sure! =)
    Moonstone.jpg

• follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited September 2013
    I love the picture with the cat sleeping on the bed. :D:D So wonderful to see the Youtube tour, this is a charming family home for the modern sim family. Left a rec
    Hugs Folly
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited September 2013
    What a lovely little home! The interior colors are so charming and welcoming! And how cute to see that cat sleeping! I adore the backyard! Leaving a Rec Fav and Download.
  • kimwriter75kimwriter75 Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited September 2013
    Hi SF! Thanks so much! :D

Folly, thank you! Hugs! :mrgreen:

Jenny, the backyard is very much loved by the family. Thanks! :)

Hey Sierra! I actually played GW a bit last night, lol. I do build fast, lol...when inspired. Thanks, dear! :D
    Imagination > Knowledge