Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Insane Dubois Legacy [Patriarchy] TS3 - New Chapter! - (5-7-21)

Comments

• xVeexVee Posts: 2,061 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Well, isn't Jason looking mighty delicious with that new haircut?!

In the same breath, what a cheating 🐸🐸🐸🐸. Flirty receptionists = le evil.

The G-babies are so precious! I wonder which one of them will be the next Gen (unless they have some more oops-babies).

Lucy is so adorable. Totally precious.

Very interesting twist that he does not recall murdering Lana. I wonder how things will unfold when he finally discovers (if he does) that he was the one to end her life. Hopefully Lucy never finds out. I can't imagine how her little life would implode knowing her mother was murdered, her biological father didn't want her, and her non-biologic father killed her mother. That poor child has a cluster-f*<k of a life!
  • MrsOogieBoogieMrsOogieBoogie Posts: 844 Member
    edited August 2013
    xVee wrote:
    Well, isn't Jason looking mighty delicious with that new haircut?!

In the same breath, what a cheating 🐸🐸🐸🐸. Flirty receptionists = le evil.

The G-babies are so precious! I wonder which one of them will be the next Gen (unless they have some more oops-babies).

Lucy is so adorable. Totally precious.

Very interesting twist that he does not recall murdering Lana. I wonder how things will unfold when he finally discovers (if he does) that he was the one to end her life. Hopefully Lucy never finds out. I can't imagine how her little life would implode knowing her mother was murdered, her biological father didn't want her, and her non-biologic father killed her mother. That poor child has a cluster-f*<k of a life!

LOL I'm glad you like his new look ;)

Yeaahhh.. He's a bad boy. He just enjoys women a little to much to the point where he'll say yes to just about anyone. He's still the college boy he used to be hahaha

Lucy does have a troubling life, but thankfully none of it is in hindsight right now and she has no idea about any of it. Who knows if she'll ever find out.. If she did, she'd probably be terrified of Jason. Thanks for reading! :D
    edited August 2013
    edited August 2013
    What a predicament that he has got himself into now...

3 women to manage? Bennu is NOT going to be happy once she finds out the details of his life... yikes!

Loved the chapter. It was written so very well! Love love love.
    edited August 2013
    xVee wrote:

3 women to manage? Bennu is NOT going to be happy once she finds out the details of his life... yikes!

Thanks so much!
    Yes, his life just became that much more complicated.
    Well, he only has two women to manage now, hahaha but either way, still a lot for him to handle now with 4 different kids that need attention. You're right, too, Bennu is not going to be happy if she ever finds out.
    Thanks for reading! :D
    edited August 2013
    xVee wrote:

Thanks so much!
    Yes, his life just became that much more complicated.
    Well, he only has two women to manage now, hahaha but either way, still a lot for him to handle now with 4 different kids that need attention. You're right, too, Bennu is not going to be happy if she ever finds out.
    Thanks for reading! :D

I figured Miss Chu may become a problem. He even said she'd be the type to sabotage his life just to be with him. Hope she doesn't try or she may disappear in one of his blind fits of rage!!!
    edited September 2013
    edited September 2013
    edited September 2013
    FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC updates.

Sorry I haven't been around much. Real life is not cooperating lately.

I can't believe Bennu came back! And with Bahiti in tow! She's absolutely adorable, btw. :) Jason really gets caught up in his emotions, eh? He is a very 'here and now' type of guy. It's too bad he and Faline are ending. I really liked her. Funny that she let him pleasure her even knowing he had just lied straight to her face. Interesting little side of her... lol.

And good on ya, Bennu!!! Standing your ground and being a strong lady. I wouldn't wanna be a side piece of meat, either.

O.o Marrick - what the 🐸🐸🐸🐸! Lol. Nice pic of the two of them together ;) Uber hotness - however, why did HE comes back into the picture? Jason was so absorbed in trying to resolve his girly issues that he neglected to focus on the fact that Marrick just told him he KILLED someone. Yikes!!!

Drama drama drama.

Loved it again - kudos to you on your excellent writing style. Loving it. Can't wait for more.
    edited September 2013
    xVee wrote:
    FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC updates.

Sorry I haven't been around much. Real life is not cooperating lately.

I can't believe Bennu came back! And with Bahiti in tow! She's absolutely adorable, btw. :) Jason really gets caught up in his emotions, eh? He is a very 'here and now' type of guy. It's too bad he and Faline are ending. I really liked her. Funny that she let him pleasure her even knowing he had just lied straight to her face. Interesting little side of her... lol.

And good on ya, Bennu!!! Standing your ground and being a strong lady. I wouldn't wanna be a side piece of meat, either.

O.o Marrick - what the 🐸🐸🐸🐸! Lol. Nice pic of the two of them together ;) Uber hotness - however, why did HE comes back into the picture? Jason was so absorbed in trying to resolve his girly issues that he neglected to focus on the fact that Marrick just told him he KILLED someone. Yikes!!!

Drama drama drama.

Loved it again - kudos to you on your excellent writing style. Loving it. Can't wait for more.

Omg thanks so much T_T
    Don't worry about not being around, the story will be here for you whenever you get around to reading it! :D

Yeah, you're right, Jason is a verryyy 'here and now' kinda guy, though he has had something for Bennu since he met her, she's also the only woman other than his mother that he's said those three magic words to.
    Don't worry, Faline and Jason have children together, she'll still be in more chapters to come :)
    I love Bennu, her personality is fun and I love how strong and independent she is; she's never put up with Jason or his, at times, childish ways. She knows what's good for her, and right now, it isn't Jason, no matter how much she might want to be with him as well. I'm glad you like Bahiti, too! ^_^
    Yes, Marrick is back. :twisted: Jason's starting to lose it now; too much drama and mixed emotions make Jason a dangerous boy.

Thanks so much again for reading and commenting! :D
    edited September 2013
    :(

I'm glad Faline got out but what a sad and emotional chapter. Lucy is such a thoughtful little girl, caring for Faline and her brothers. Little Gibson is so sweet, but that Gareth is a little handful!

I wonder if Bennu will even consider taking Jason 'back'. I suppose they were never an item, but obviously, the want was/is there.

Oh Jason, you're such a 🐸🐸🐸🐸. WHY, Why, why. Watching him sabotage his own life over and over again is getting exhausting! It's like he's not happy unless he's miserable.

Lucy is so cute <3 Just wanted to add that. The one close up shot of her on the phone with Jason - those eyes!!! So adorable.
    edited September 2013
    xVee wrote:
    :(

I'm glad Faline got out but what a sad and emotional chapter. Lucy is such a thoughtful little girl, caring for Faline and her brothers. Little Gibson is so sweet, but that Gareth is a little handful!

I wonder if Bennu will even consider taking Jason 'back'. I suppose they were never an item, but obviously, the want was/is there.

Oh Jason, you're such a 🐸🐸🐸🐸. WHY, Why, why. Watching him sabotage his own life over and over again is getting exhausting! It's like he's not happy unless he's miserable.

Lucy is so cute <3 Just wanted to add that. The one close up shot of her on the phone with Jason - those eyes!!! So adorable.

Yeah, this chapter was meant for the readers to see how Jason is from a different perspective and to see how he comes off to other people when he's not the one telling the story. He can be a pretty scary/manipulative guy :/

Gibson IS sweet, and yes, Gareth is a huge handful already, he loves hogging all of the attention. Lucy is so smart and she understands more than anyone thinks, I wuv her hahaha I love her eyes, too! I can't wait to see what all the kids grow up to be like.

Thanks so much for reading!
    edited October 2013
    Bumping in case anyone missed the update :D
    edited October 2013
    Mature Content Warning

Read Generation 2, Chapter 17

Enjoy :D

Also, I've added a new feature where you can "Ask a Dubois" anything you'd like!
    See more information here!
    edited October 2013
    Hey! Sorry for not commenting sooner.

I've been reading your updates but I've been really busy in my personal life right now. It takes me about 2-3 hours just to read one of your chapters because I have to do it while at work.

I'm loving the direction your story is taking. It's starting SO young with Gibson and Gareth, though. :shock: Are you going to proceed with both of them together? Or just pick one or the other?

Gareth is an evil little dude but Gibson... I know he still has the same streak but he also has the niceties about him, too. Very torn about how I think you may proceed with the two of them.

I can't freakin' believe what Gareth did. I'm not sure if he did it on purpose. I have a feeling he had one of those 'black-outs' like Jason and his dad had, but, when he came out of it, he didn't really feel bad for what happened. Yikes! 3rd gen might be a little cray-cray! ;)

Can't wait for the next installment. You're doing amazing with this story and it's a pleasure to follow along on your adventure with you! :)
    edited October 2013
    xVee wrote:
    Hey! Sorry for not commenting sooner.

I've been reading your updates but I've been really busy in my personal life right now. It takes me about 2-3 hours just to read one of your chapters because I have to do it while at work.

I'm loving the direction your story is taking. It's starting SO young with Gibson and Gareth, though. :shock: Are you going to proceed with both of them together? Or just pick one or the other?

Gareth is an evil little dude but Gibson... I know he still has the same streak but he also has the niceties about him, too. Very torn about how I think you may proceed with the two of them.

I can't freakin' believe what Gareth did. I'm not sure if he did it on purpose. I have a feeling he had one of those 'black-outs' like Jason and his dad had, but, when he came out of it, he didn't really feel bad for what happened. Yikes! 3rd gen might be a little cray-cray! ;)

Can't wait for the next installment. You're doing amazing with this story and it's a pleasure to follow along on your adventure with you! :)

Don't worry about not commenting sooner! I understand!

Thanks! I like the direction it's going, too. Yeah, G&G are starting a little soon! When they were born, Gareth rolled the Evil trait, of course along with the Insane, so I've been trying to incorporate it throughout his life so far. Gibson rolled the Insane and Excitable trait, so he mostly just goes along with anything Gareth comes up with since he gets excited about most of what Gareth can come up with. But, yeah, they're still really different despite being a lot alike. Gibson IS a lot nicer than Gareth, or at least he tries to be.

As far as choosing Heirs, I think I'm going to make the both of them the heirs, so gen3 will feature both of their lives equally, but I haven't gotten as far as deciding which one's child will be the heir.. I guess I just have to see what I come up with when gen3 starts :D

As far as what Gareth may or may not have done, who knows when the truth will be revealed.. Maybe next chapter, maybe the next generation even. *shrugs* hahaha

Thank you so much, too! I'm so glad to see you still very much enjoying the story! I hope it continues for many more generations! :D Thanks for reading! <3
    edited October 2013
    Don't worry - I'm not going anywhere ;)
    edited November 2013
    Finally! For a while I wasn't in the mood to do Sim stuff, but I finally got some inspiration back and have completed the next chapter. :D

Read Generation 2, Chapter 19

Enjoy!
    edited November 2013
    Bumping in case anyone missed the update :D
    edited November 2013
    Just givin' a little bump.