The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• CrysCringleCrysCringle Posts: 900 Member
    edited September 2013
    Meg1626 wrote:
    I am trying to complete Futureshock Living and would love any of the futureshock items off my WL that would help bring me closer to my goal!

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Meg1626

It is always so great to see such awesome, generous people in this community helping others. My birthday is at the end of this month so hopefully I'll have my b-day $$ to buy more SPs so I can then help others complete their sets! :mrgreen:

Thanks and good luck everyone!

I'm sorry that I did not have enough simpoints to get you anything from the set you're trying to complete.. :( But I gifted you something from your WL anyway.
  • SuttiPuttSuttiPutt Posts: 3,620 Member
    edited November 2014
    Due to some wonderful simmers and sales I was able to complete the wedding set,thanks.Would love anything on my list.

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SuttiPutt
    Post edited by SuttiPutt on
  • Gamersim3456Gamersim3456 Posts: 13
    edited September 2013
    can someone gift me this : Inferno's Fireplace. please and thank you :D
  • dothesmustledothesmustle Posts: 1,851 Member
    edited September 2013
    Thank you very much to Jezebelthenun (how much do I love your username btw) and tkbluebasketball for the gifts, they are much appreciated and I am now at 62% of the April 2012 compilation. Thanks again for your kindness sending you both great big smustle shaped hugs and kisses. Have a wonderful week. take care smustle x
    You can call me smustle or Lori if you prefer.
  • minnie64minnie64 Posts: 424 Member
    edited September 2013
    Great idea! I am working on Sun Surf and Sand for a resort contest. Any help is appreciated 8)

WL
  • minnie64minnie64 Posts: 424 Member
    edited September 2013
    SuttiPutt wrote:
    I'm working on Contemporary Comfort Living set I own most of the set except for four pieces from the set.
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SuttiPutt

Gotchya one! Not much, but I hope it helps :mrgreen:
  • AnnitaEatsYaAnnitaEatsYa Posts: 1,583 Member
    edited September 2013
    I am trying to complete the Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep) set please help me complete it :)

Hi there! You don't have a lot of posts it seems, so welcome to the forums!

I took a little peek at your WL and I think you could really benefit from reading this thread: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/676368.page . The lottery is no longer running but the advice for sorting out your wish list to make it easier for gifters is excellent. Just as one example: you have Ultra Lounge Bath, Ultra Lounge Kitchen and Bath, Ultra Lounge 2010 and the Best of 2010 Collection on there. The first set appears in all of the subsequent ones. So what if someone gifted you 'Bath' then the next day someone gifted you 'Kitchen and Bath' at full price, not knowing you already owned half of the items? That's not totally fair to the person spending their hard earned pennies on the gift!

The same goes for asking people for individual items which are part of a set which is also on your WL. It's great that someone has been generous enough to send you an item from a set you're working towards, but it's 'taking the Michael' a bit to keep the full set on your WL too! I hope the advice in the squeaky clean wishlist thread helps, and that you'll stick around and join in all the other fun here in GG :mrgreen:

(I hope this didn't come off as unkind. You should have seen my WL when I first added things to it :wink: )
  • vampyreluciavampyrelucia Posts: 850 Member
    edited September 2013
    Meg1626 wrote:
    I am trying to complete Futureshock Living and would love any of the futureshock items off my WL that would help bring me closer to my goal!

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Meg1626

It is always so great to see such awesome, generous people in this community helping others. My birthday is at the end of this month so hopefully I'll have my b-day $$ to buy more SPs so I can then help others complete their sets! :mrgreen:

Thanks and good luck everyone!
    Enjoy the Botanists Nightmare.
  • dothesmustledothesmustle Posts: 1,851 Member
    edited September 2013
    Angelcat621, thank you so much for the gift, it's truly appreciated not just because it advances my CYS but because I had totally missed that light until this morning and think it's really pretty. Bizarrely my April 2012 compilation is now cheaper than the haute haceienda/ fabulous fiesta sets which are all I am missing though I am fairly racking up the items. Thanks everyone for your generosity and thanks for well just being the nice, kind people you are. x
    You can call me smustle or Lori if you prefer.
  • babizokahhbabizokahh Posts: 52 New Member
    edited September 2013
    I'm working on the Fabulous Fiesta set, any help is very welcome!
    The items are on top of wishlist!

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=babizokahh
  • AlitoniAlitoni Posts: 2,473 Member
    edited September 2013
    This is just a heads up to those who are fairly new to this sort of thing - it is generally good etiquette to remove the set from your WL if you also have individual items from the set in your WL.

And as soon as the site lets me, I'll go back to trying to help out a little here. :wink:
    edited September 2013
    Alitoni wrote:
    This is just a heads up to those who are fairly new to this sort of thing - it is generally good etiquette to remove the set from your WL if you also have individual items from the set in your WL.

And as soon as the site lets me, I'll go back to trying to help out a little here. :wink:

Okay, wow, you said that using like a tenth of the words it took me :lol: thanks for being so succinct!
    edited September 2013
    Oh wow ... sorry I really didn't read over all of the responses here. I've just been randomly picking people to send gifts to.

My apologies if I stepped on any toes. :?
  • sunsetsorbetsunsetsorbet Posts: 3,171 Member
    edited September 2013
    I'm working on the Best of 2012 Compilation (280 points away) and the Ultra Lounge Compilation (660 points away).
    My SimblrMy ShowcaseMy StudioMy Page
    tumblr_inline_ncxfq7fK9U1t2rf78.png
    (no ts3 wishlist, because I own the store)
    edited September 2013
    Alitoni wrote:
    Oh wow ... sorry I really didn't read over all of the responses here. I've just been randomly picking people to send gifts to.

My apologies if I stepped on any toes. :?

If that was to do with what I said, no no not at all! I posted such a ramble, you summed it up in a far more accessible way! I'm brilliant at using twenty words where four would do, it's genetic ;)
    edited September 2013
    No worries, hon. :wink:

I get the wordiness thing. I suffer from it too, but I've been working on it so I try to trim it down whenever possible.
  • hannaaj22hannaaj22 Posts: 685 Member
    edited September 2013
    Hello, I'm working on 'Forest Bedroom' right now! :D
    The items are at the top of my wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=hannaaj22

Of course don't feel like you have to gift me, I'm not expecting anything. If I buy some simpoints I'll be sure to gift some of you back but as we don't have the offers in the UK I am broke for simpoints :(

Happy Simming!
    Leon Family Tree
    Origin ID: hannaaj22
  • SimcousinSimcousin Posts: 957 Member
    edited October 2013
    My set's complete. Thank you Aunza & Tallcoolone.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Gamersim3456Gamersim3456 Posts: 13
    edited September 2013
    Can someone gift me the : Double Frame Photo , Inertia Swivel . please and thank you :D
  • Meg1626Meg1626 Posts: 3,351 Member
    edited September 2013
    I'm sorry that I did not have enough simpoints to get you anything from the set you're trying to complete.. :( But I gifted you something from your WL anyway.
    Enjoy the Botanists Nightmare.[/quote]

Wow, thank you guys so much for the gifts! I'm now closer than ever to completing that set lucia! And I love that lamp Crys, thank you. :mrgreen:
  • SimcousinSimcousin Posts: 957 Member
    edited September 2013
    :shock: Thank you so much Aunza. Not only am I going to be able to complete this set much sooner, I'm going to be able to use it right away because you gifted the counter and I had picked up the island on a daily deal before.

I really really appreciate the gifts and they trickled into the other sets which will make them easier to complete as well.

• GNRxSas7837GNRxSas7837 Posts: 812 Member
    edited September 2013
    Hello, Im trying to complete the set Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun, i would really appreciate the Go banana's swing in my wishlist (number 27 ish) please.

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=GNRxSas7837

Thank you for reading my post. Have a nice day. =]
  • TheKrazy_KimSimTheKrazy_KimSim Posts: 4,397 Member
    edited September 2013
    Thank you so much BekahSue for the Off the Road Case, it was really kind of you to think about me with such a great gift. I hope you have a great week and Happy Simming! :)

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • BekahSueBekahSue Posts: 623 Member
    edited September 2013
    Thank you so much BekahSue for the Off the Road Case, it was really kind of you to think about me with such a great gift. I hope you have a great week and Happy Simming! :)

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *

You are more than welcome! Hope you have a fantastic week as well :)
    t99zif.jpg
  • Naley22Naley22 Posts: 1,147 Member
    edited September 2013
    What a great idea.

Any one of the single items from my wishlist would help me complete a set.

Thank you :)

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Naley22