Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• tkbluebasketballtkbluebasketball Posts: 4,495 Member
    edited September 2013
    kettlelady wrote:
    Al Fresco Street Market - this is what I'm dreaming of :roll:
    I'm just crazy 'bout new harvestables, I can't stand that Paradise Island doesn't include any new fruit like coconut :((((

Sadly that set isnt for CYS :( I wish!
    edited September 2013
    Got Ms. Jez a cute Dress :D

I am trying to complete the Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining! I am very close :D

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=tkbluebasketball

Helped :D

Thanks Hun! *hugs* I am really close to getting it free! So excited!
  • Dark_Rose212Dark_Rose212 Posts: 146 Member
    edited September 2013
    I just wanted to say that I think this was a really sweet idea, well done! :mrgreen:
    PS I don't need anything at the time being :)
  • dothesmustledothesmustle Posts: 1,851 Member
    edited September 2013
    I am desperately working on the Fabulous Fiesta Set, Haute Hacienda Kitchen and dining room, but the store team recently moved the goal posts (Grrr shakes fists at store team), I am still desperate to get it though as I am so close to the April 2012 compilation and would get it free. Yariba!

Here is my wishlist, although this feels a little strange:
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=dothesmustle

It's a great idea. x
    You can call me smustle or Lori if you prefer.
  • TheKrazy_KimSimTheKrazy_KimSim Posts: 4,397 Member
    edited May 2014
    I have three items that will help out in complete a set so any of them would be fine. They are (in importance):

1. Kosovorotka for the Mother Russia set

2. Fantastic Floral Dress and Jacket for the Mother Russia set

or 3. Bountiful Buttons Jacket for the Mother Russia set

Thank you so much and have a great day or night! :)

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *

Edit: I put Off the Road Case where MK’s PB & Fizz Stack Tower use to be and changed wouold to would.

Edit Again: Changed Off the Road Case to Femme Hawk Fatale (hair) and added (I didn't even realize that I had not put this hair on my wishlist. :( It is apart of the set I am trying to get. :()

Edit A Third Time: Replaced Femme Hawk Fatale (hair) for the Loud, Fast, Clash! Bedroom + Attire set (I didn't even realize that I had not put this hair on my wishlist. :( It is apart of the set I am trying to get. :() with Lazy Sim Sofa Table for the Luxe Lounge Spa set (moved it down from one) and then put Militant Mosher for the Wretched Threads set in the number one place.

Edit A Fourth Time: Took out Door Within Door for the March 2011 Compilation set and added The Take-off (hairstyle) for the Beach Bummin’ set

Edit A Fifth Time: I took out the Lazy Sim Sofa Table for the Luxe Lounge Spa set because I was gifted it from something else (not from here) and moved up The Take-off (hairstyle) for the Beach Bummin’ set to number two instead. For number three I added Nouveau Riche Robe for the Jet Set set

Edit A Sixth Time: A friend got all three items for me (1. Militant Mosher for the Wretched Threads set, 2. The Take-off (hairstyle) for the Beach Bummin’ set and the 3. Nouveau Riche Robe for the Jet Set set) so I made a new list which has on it 1. Beady Bikini for the Beach Bummin’ set, 2. Let’s Get Vertical (hairstyle) for the Wretched Threads set and 3. Mid Vicious for the Loud, Fast, Clash! - Attire set

Edit A Seventh Time: Someone got all three items for me (Beady Bikini for the Beach Bummin’ set, Let’s Get Vertical (hairstyle) for the Wretched Threads set and the 3. Mid Vicious for the Loud, Fast, Clash! - Attire set) so I made a new list which is 1. Pearl Draped (top) for the Jet Set set, 2. The Stormer (bottom) for the Wretched Threads set and the 3. The Letterman's Jacket for the Everyday Teens Collection set

Edit A Seventh Time Part Two: I had to change out The Letterman's Jacket for the Tee is for Teen (shirt) because sparkspower1 had already given it to me. :)

Edit A Eighth Time: I got The Stormer from someone so I replaced it with Roxy Teen

Edit A Ninth Time: I took out the Pearl Draped (top) and the Roxy Teen (bottom) because I was gifted them, but I took out the Tee is for Teen (shirt) because a person gifted me something else in that set to help polish it off (the Lacy Days Skirt and Stockings).
    The old list:
    1. Pearl Draped (top) for the Jet Set set
    2. Roxy Teen (bottom) for the Wretched Threads set
    or 3. Tee is for Teen (shirt) for the Everyday Teens Collection set
    The new list:
    1. R&R (top) for the Jet Set set
    2. R&R Teen (top) for the Jet Set Teens set
    or 3. Alvar Vintage But Modern Microwave for the Finest Living, Finest Cooking set

Edit A Tenth Time: I swapped out the R&R Teen (top) for the Ala Mod Teen because someone has already gifted me it when I posted on their MyPage message (she said the next 5 people who post on her MyPage get a 75SP or less item from her).

Edit An Eleventh Time: Changed out Alvar Vintage But Modern Microwave for the Finest Living, Finest Cooking set (because I got it with the CYS feature) for the Aviator (top) for the Jet Set set and switched R&R (top) for the Jet Set set with Ala Mod Teen for the Jet Set Teens set.

Edit A Twelfth Time: Changed Ala Mod Teen for the Jet Set Teens set to Business on the Top for the Jet Set (only need 15 more SimPoints for it) and then changed R&R (top) for the Jet Set set to the Hewnsman Dining Room Set for the Full Hewnsman Set (its a Cy.ber Monday sale and it will help in the CYS alot) and then I changed Aviator (top) for the Jet Set set to the Luxe Loungewear set for the Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear set (its on the Cy.ber Monday sale as well)

Edit A Thirteenth Time: Changed Hewnsman Dining Room Set for the Full Hewnsman Set (its a Cy.ber Monday sale and it will help in the CYS alot) because someone else already bought it for me for helping them to "As Is" Art (I know its not listed on my wishlist, but because it has the quotes around it it won't let me add it, but its only 25SP) for the Hewnsman Living Room Set and then I changed Luxe Loungewear set for the Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear set (its on the Cy.ber Monday sale as well) because I bought it to the Not-So-Private Study Door for the Hewnsman Living Room Set

Edit A Fourteenth Time: Changed out "As Is" Art (I know its not listed on my wishlist, but because it has the quotes around it it won't let me add it, but its only 25SP) for the Hewnsman Living Room Set for the Manor Stairs for the Hewnsman Living Room Set and also changed Not-So-Private Study Door for the Hewnsman Living Room Set to the Woodrow's Woodworks Sofa for the Hewnsman Living Room Set

Edit A Fifteenth Time: I took out the Manor Stairs because I was already gifted them in the "Pay It Forward" Contest and added in the Woodrow's Woodworks Living Chair instead.

Edit A Sixteenth Time: Since the Jet Set set is on sale due to the new world that came out today ("Roaring Heights") I was able to get the rest of it (two items) for free from the CYS feature. I changed Business on the Top for the Jet Set (only need 15 more SimPoints for it) to The Shhhh… It's a Library Door for the Hewnsman Outdoor Set.

Edit A Seventeenth Time: I got the Library Door from the other contest, but got the chair and and sofa from this I believe. My old list was:
    1. The Shhhh… It's a Library Door for the Hewnsman Outdoor Set
    2. Woodrow's Woodworks Living Chair for the Hewnsman Living Room Set
    or 3. Woodrow's Woodworks Sofa for the Hewnsman Living Room Set
    and the new list is:
    1. Eleganza Drapes for the Hewnsman Living Room Set
    2. Arts and Crafts Bookshelf for the Hewnsman Living Room Set
    or 3. Serious Artist's Easel for the Hewnsman Outdoor Set

Edit a Eighteenth Time (starting on the first day of the new year): I changed this:
    1. Eleganza Drapes for the Hewnsman Living Room Set
    2. Arts and Crafts Bookshelf for the Hewnsman Living Room Set
    or 3. Serious Artist's Easel for the Hewnsman Outdoor Set
    to this:
    1. Rocket Johnny's Retro Ride for the Blast From the Past Compilation Set
    2. Functional and Firm Sofa for the Blast From the Past Compilation Set
    or 3. Loving Loveseat for the Blast From the Past Compilation Set
    because I own the other items already (some from gifting and some from getting the set for free from CYS). :)

Edit a Nineteenth Time: I changed Rocket Johnny's Retro Ride with Glass Middle Table because a friend (zhaitana) gifted me the video (arcade) game just now.

Edit A Twentieth Time: I changed this:
    1. Glass Middle Table for the Blast From the Past Compilation Set
    2. Functional and Firm Sofa for the Blast From the Past Compilation Set
    or 3. Loving Loveseat for the Blast From the Past Compilation Set
    to this:
    1. Dolly Door for the Hogan’s Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit Set
    2. Flat Out Arch for the Hogan’s Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit Set
    or 3. Inertia Swivel (chair) for the Blast From the Past Compilation Set (I only need 60 more SP for this one)
    because my friend, conundrum_dragon, got all three of the other items for me. Sweeeeet! Thank you! :)

Edit A Twenty First Time: I changed Inertia Swivel (chair) for the Blast From the Past Compilation Set (I only need 60 more SP for this one) to Cubeville Bar Stool for the Hogan’s Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit because I had won a contest and got the chair in that one. :)

Edit A Twenty-Second Time: I changed the list from:
    1. Dolly Door for the Hogan’s Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit Set
    2. Flat Out Arch for the Hogan’s Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit Set
    or 3. Cubeville Bar Stool for the Hogan’s Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit
    to this:
    1. Masked Chair for the Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire set
    2. Turn the Tables for the Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire set
    or 3. Turn the End-Tables for the Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire set
    because a Simmer helped me complete the other set, but buying me everything, but a 25SP item. :)

Edit A Twenty-Third Time: Shortly after I posted the new list I was gifted two items off of it so it was this:
    1. Masked Chair for the Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire set
    2. Turn the Tables for the Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire set
    or 3. Turn the End-Tables for the Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire set,
    but now its this:
    1. Turn the Tables for the Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire set
    2. To Have and to Fold for the Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire set
    or 3. To Have and to Fold - with Bow! for the Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire set because a friend (BobbieD) bought two of the items from it.

Edit A Twenty-Fourth Time: I changed:
    1. Turn the Tables for the Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire set
    2. To Have and to Fold for the Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire set
    or 3. To Have and to Fold - with Bow! for the Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire set
    To:
    1. Sundae Hat for the I Heart The 50’s set (I only need 270SP more for this set)
    2. Hogan’s Hat for the I Heart The 50’s set
    or 3. Turn the Tables for the Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire set(I only need 140SP more for this set) because my friend ceejay gifted me a set from the big set. :mrgreen:

Edit A Twenty-Fifth Time: Since the I Heart The 50's set went on sale I was able to get the rest of it for free so the old list was this:
    1. Sundae Hat for the I Heart The 50’s set (I only need 270SP more for this set)
    2. Hogan’s Hat for the I Heart The 50’s set
    or 3. Turn the Tables for the Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire set(I only need 140SP more for this set)
    and the new list is this:
    1. Turn the Tables for the Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire set (I only need 140SP more for this set)
    2. BahHaus Garage Door v.1 for the BahHaus set
    or 3. Window to the Soul by BahHaus for the BahHaus set.

Edit A Twenty-Sixth Time: I forgot to change (I only need 140SP more for this set) in the above list to (I only need 115SP more for this set) and I only noticed it after I posted the above list. :(

Edit A Twenty-Seventh Time: I replaced Turn the Tables for the Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire set (I only need 115SP more for this set) with Transcendental Window by BahHaus for the BahHaus set because a new friend (became my friend after gifting me) gifted me the table.

Edit A Twenty-Eighth Time: I was gifted many items from the BahHaus from a new friend of mine so instead of this:
    1. Transcendental Window by BahHaus for the BahHaus set
    2. BahHaus Garage Door v.1 for the BahHaus set
    or 3. Window to the Soul by BahHaus for the BahHaus set
    I now have it as this:
    1. BahHaus Stupendous Door for the BahHaus set
    2. Taintless Window by BahHaus for the BahHaus set
    or 3. BahHaus' Boxy Window for the BahHaus set. :D

Edit A Twenty-Ninth Time: I was gifted the first two items for Valentine's Day yesterday from a person I think is a clone of a friend of mine so the old list looked like this:
    1. BahHaus Stupendous Door for the BahHaus set
    2. Taintless Window by BahHaus for the BahHaus set
    or 3. BahHaus' Boxy Window for the BahHaus set
    and the new list looks like this:
    1. Mughal Window for the Dreams of India set
    2. Pleasing Pagri (hair with a hat) for the Dreams of India set
    or 3. BahHaus' Boxy Window for the BahHaus set (I only need this one window to get the rest of the BahHaus set for free)

Edit A Thirtieth Time: Later on a friend got me the Boxy window so now I am replacing this: BahHaus' Boxy Window for the BahHaus set (I only need this one window to get the rest of the BahHaus set for free) with this instead: Jali Single Door for the Dreams of India set

Edit A Thirty-First Time: I changed this:
    1. Mughal Window for the Dreams of India set
    2. Pleasing Pagri (hair with a hat) for the Dreams of India set
    or 3. Jali Single Door for the Dreams of India set
    to this:
    1. Celebration Maang Tikka (hairstyle) for the Dreams of India set
    2. Magnificent Maang Tikka (hairstyle) for the Dreams of India set
    or 3. Mughal Shutter Window for the Dreams of India set

Edit A Thirty-Second Time: I changed Mughal Shutter Window with Banarasi Desk. :)

Edit A Thirty_Third Time: Some friends gifted me this stuff:
    1. Celebration Maang Tikka (hairstyle) for the Dreams of India set
    2. Magnificent Maang Tikka (hairstyle) for the Dreams of India set
    or 3. Banarasi Desk for the Dreams of India set
    so now I am asking for:
    1. Shapka Hat for the Mother Russia set
    2. Ushanka Hat for the Mother Russia set
    or 3. Boyar Hat for the Mother Russia set

Edit A Thirty-Fourth Time: Its been a long while since I have updated because my kitty is very ill (going to die soon :cry: ) and my Mom got very badly hurt in an accident so I am updating it today 03/23 (it said the last day I updated was the 6th of this month I believe). I changed this:
    1. Shapka Hat for the Mother Russia set
    2. Ushanka Hat for the Mother Russia set
    or 3. Boyar Hat for the Mother Russia set
    to this:
    1. Ushanka Hat for the Mother Russia set
    2. Boyar Hat for the Mother Russia set
    or 3. Triple Arch Door for the Mother Russia set

Edit A Thirty-Fifth Time: Baby died one week ago today (Today is Sat. 04/05/14) and Mom still isn't home yet. :cry: I changed this:
    1. Ushanka Hat for the Mother Russia set
    2. Boyar Hat for the Mother Russia set
    to this:
    1. Mother Russia Double Window for the Mother Russia set
    2. Mother Russia Window for the Mother Russia set

Edit A Thirty-Sixth Time: Mom came home this past Sat. morning from the hospital/rehab and I changed this:
    1. Mother Russia Double Window for the Mother Russia set
    2. Mother Russia Window for the Mother Russia set
    or 3. Triple Arch Door for the Mother Russia set
    to this:
    1. Milkin' It Dairy Corral for the Farm Fresh Folk Set
    2. They Don't Build em' Like They Used To Fireplace for the Farm Fresh Folk Set
    or 3. Fantastic Fringe Loveseat for the Farm Fresh Folk Set
    because I was gifted the last three listed items by snowdove58 for my Birthday that was this past Tuesday. SWEET, WOOT WOOT! :D

Edit A Thirty-Seventh Time: After I wrote the above and went to bed, I noticed later that day SimMommy05 had gifted me the Milkin' It Dairy Corral and even though I only had two other items in the Farm Fresh Folk Set, the CYS let me get the rest of the set for free so I changed this now from:
    1. Milkin' It Dairy Corral for the Farm Fresh Folk Set
    2. They Don't Build em' Like They Used To Fireplace for the Farm Fresh Folk Set
    or 3. Fantastic Fringe Loveseat for the Farm Fresh Folk Set
    to this:
    1. Chelovyek Floral Print Jacket for the Mother Russia set
    2. Becoming Blazer and V-Neck for the Mother Russia set
    or 3. Bountiful Buttons Jacket for the Mother Russia set

Edit A Thirty-Eighth Time: I was gifted the 2. Becoming Blazer and V-Neck for the Mother Russia set right when the Easter sale was near its end so I replaced it now with 2. Fantastic Floral Dress and Jacket for the Mother Russia set.

Edit A Thirty-Ninth Time: I was gifted the Chelovyek Floral Print Jacket by JACKIEMALEK2 along with something else from the set so I put in its place the Eight Button Trench Coat.

Edit A Fortieth Time: I took out the Eight Button Trench Coat because vampyrelucia had gifted it to me and replaced it with the Kosovorotka.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • AnnitaEatsYaAnnitaEatsYa Posts: 1,583 Member
    edited September 2013
    It's interesting to see what other people are working towards!

I'm currently budgeting to grab some more items from the 'A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set' next month. Does anyone know, actually, how many of the items you need minimum to get the rest free? Or what percentage?
  • Blondie019Blondie019 Posts: 1,099 Member
    edited September 2013
    Thank You tkbluebasketball for the gift! :mrgreen:
    Selena_1.jpg
    edited September 2013
    Gifted the 3 others. I am running way low so I wont be able to gift anymore :cry: Enjoy the gifts :D
  • AnnitaEatsYaAnnitaEatsYa Posts: 1,583 Member
    edited September 2013
    Gifted the 3 others. I am running way low so I wont be able to gift anymore :cry: Enjoy the gifts :D

Oh tk, that was very very sweet of you, and also very naughty to spend your SP on me! I'm very grateful, thank you ever so much ^-^ If my budgeting is right I may have some spare pennies next month or November for SP so I'll be sorting you and a few others out then :twisted:
  • TheKrazy_KimSimTheKrazy_KimSim Posts: 4,397 Member
    edited September 2013
    Oh my TK, thank you so much. I didn't think I would get anything, but thank you so much for the MK’s PB & Fizz Stack Tower. I can't wait till my rocker Sims rock out to it. Hugs, thank you for thinking about me. :)

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • ShelleybellyShelleybelly Posts: 2,587 Member
    edited September 2013
    It's interesting to see what other people are working towards!

I'm currently budgeting to grab some more items from the 'A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set' next month. Does anyone know, actually, how many of the items you need minimum to get the rest free? Or what percentage?

The 3 compilations I got for free I had 80% on 2, but the 3rd was only 60% completed. Maybe it was because I had all the premium content for that compilation? Not sure, but it sure made me happy, happy, HAPPY. :lol:
  • ShelleybellyShelleybelly Posts: 2,587 Member
    edited September 2013
    Blondie019 wrote:
    I'm trying to complete the Futureshock Living set and I would like Alpha Waves Aquarium from my WL please.

Done :)
  • BekahSueBekahSue Posts: 623 Member
    edited September 2013
    I have several sets that I've got my eye on, but the one I'm closest to is the Kids! 2010 compilation. The items for it on my wishlist are:

Dreams of Carrots
    Beary Baby Bottom
    Jungle Cheer
    Ultra Trash Depository XL
    Banana Jeff's Wall Mirror
    Cuddly Critter Couch
    t99zif.jpg
  • Gamersim3456Gamersim3456 Posts: 13
    edited September 2013
    I am trying to complete the Forest Bedroom Set For my little animal sims please help me :)
    edited September 2013
    I want to complete the Ultra Lounge Study Set please and thank you :-)
  • vampyreluciavampyrelucia Posts: 850 Member
    edited September 2013
    BekahSue wrote:
    I have several sets that I've got my eye on, but the one I'm closest to is the Kids! 2010 compilation. The items for it on my wishlist are:

Dreams of Carrots
    Beary Baby Bottom
    Jungle Cheer
    Cuddly Critter Couch

Enjoy your Dreams of Carrots. I always thought this was cute so I had to gift you.
  • Blondie019Blondie019 Posts: 1,099 Member
    edited September 2013
    Blondie019 wrote:
    I'm trying to complete the Futureshock Living set and I would like Alpha Waves Aquarium from my WL please.

Done :)

OMG! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :mrgreen:
    I have been wanting that Aquarium for a month now.
    You are amazing! Thank you again!
    Selena_1.jpg
  • kettleladykettlelady Posts: 303 New Member
    edited September 2013
    I'm so dissapointed!Why some sets are exluded from CYS? And why they're THE BEST ONES??? So my only wish is MAGIC or rather... MORE MAGIC! :)

Oh God. I swear I saw it on CYS!!! (I got soothsayer's ball so I foufht it would be cheaper [BUT GOSH, I WAS SAVING FOR AL FRESCO... but now I got 993 simpoints and I'm rather sure that it won't be on sale soon... Eh. So bad)

Oooo! This one I wanted also...!!!!!

Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes

<3
  • Jessicamp25Jessicamp25 Posts: 198 Member
    edited September 2013
    I am working on the Romanza Ceremony + Attire set and the Date Night set. I have a few items from each on my wishlist (just in case: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Jessicamp25 ), but please don't feel compelled to gift me anything. Happy set-finishing everyone! :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • BekahSueBekahSue Posts: 623 Member
    edited September 2013
    BekahSue wrote:

Dreams of Carrots
    Beary Baby Bottom
    Jungle Cheer
    Cuddly Critter Couch

Enjoy your Dreams of Carrots. I always thought this was cute so I had to gift you.

Oh thank you so much :)
    t99zif.jpg
    edited September 2013
    can someone gift me this : Elegant Swirls Lite please. and thank you :D
  • Meg1626Meg1626 Posts: 3,351 Member
    edited September 2013
    I am trying to complete Futureshock Living and would love any of the futureshock items off my WL that would help bring me closer to my goal!

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Meg1626

It is always so great to see such awesome, generous people in this community helping others. My birthday is at the end of this month so hopefully I'll have my b-day $$ to buy more SPs so I can then help others complete their sets! :mrgreen:

Thanks and good luck everyone!
    edited September 2013
    I am trying to complete the Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep) set please help me complete it :)
  • CrysCringleCrysCringle Posts: 900 Member
    edited September 2013
    can someone gift me this : Elegant Swirls Lite please. and thank you :D

There you go. :) I hope you enjoy!