Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

This is a thread to help people to complete a set they are working on completing.

List the set you are working on & have items from that set on your wishlist.

Also do not to forget to thank the people that gifted you & when your set is complete help others to complete theirs.

Comments

• Blondie019Blondie019 Posts: 1,099 Member
    edited January 2014
    I'm trying to complete the Futureshock Living set and I would like Alpha Waves Aquarium from My Wishlist please.

Edit Thanks to Shellybelly I got the Aquarium I wanted. :mrgreen:
    Edit2 Added wishlist link

I'm Still trying to complete the Futureshock Sets and the Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes Set, and would love some help please.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Selena_1.jpg
  • vampyreluciavampyrelucia Posts: 850 Member
    edited September 2013
    Blondie019 wrote:
    I'm trying to complete the Futureshock Living set and I would like Alpha Waves Aquarium from my WL please.
    I did not have the point for this so I gifted you the lights.
  • Blondie019Blondie019 Posts: 1,099 Member
    edited September 2013
    Blondie019 wrote:
    I'm trying to complete the Futureshock Living set and I would like Alpha Waves Aquarium from my WL please.
    I did not have the point for this so I gifted you the lights.

Awesome! Thank you! :mrgreen:
    Selena_1.jpg
  • pegasas1993pegasas1993 Posts: 4,856 Member
    edited September 2013
    Well, I'm working on "Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo" set, but something strange happens with it (sub-sets are being in and out of CAS and their prices are increasing / decreasing in weeks) :roll: Wish they're not going to pull out at least full set from CAS as I own a lot of items from it and still miss few pieces of clothing to complete clothing sub-set as well as few pieces of furniture to complete full set :roll:
  • DasheeeeeDasheeeee Posts: 766 Member
    edited September 2013
    [CLOSED]

I am completing the Romanza Ceremony + Reception set.
    My wishlist

*GIFTED Pegasus The V.I.P.
    Thumbnail_300x300.png"width=240"

COMPLETED THIS SET
    edited September 2013
    Dasheeeee, thank you very much for a kind gift! I adore this haircut and can't wait until next weekend when I'll be able to turn on my game and let my Sims to wear it :mrgreen: Thanks again, sweetie! * Spongehuggies *

Also, good luck with ROMANZA CEREMONY + RECEPTION set. Hope that you'll manage to get it as soon as possible :mrgreen:
    edited September 2013
    And, dear Aunza, I see that you can't resist from being a super villain who's ready to demolish any wishlist that appears in your way :roll: Thank you very much for sending me some amazing pieces of the set! I was able to use CAS feature on clothing set, so I could get full set for free (my calculations were just perfect and I added enough (not more) items to be able to complete it with the least number of SimPoints spent :twisted: ) :mrgreen: Thanks again, sweetie! Can't wait until next weekend when I'll be able to check out the latest gifts! :mrgreen:

* Spongehuggies *
  • TheZommbieTheZommbie Posts: 712 New Member
    edited September 2013
  • jezebelthenunjezebelthenun Posts: 2,090 Member
    edited September 2013
    I'm working on completing Fifth Avenue Fashions.

WL: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=jezebelthenun
  • CelestiAliCatCelestiAliCat Posts: 1,191 Member
    edited September 2013
    I'm working on Ragtime in the Big Easy and Le Cirque Celebration!.

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=CelestiAliCat
    edited September 2013
    *Gifts Dasheeeee the Festive Fencing*

Thumbnail_300x300.png
  • tkbluebasketballtkbluebasketball Posts: 4,495 Member
    edited September 2013
    Got Ms. Jez a cute Dress :D

I am trying to complete the Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining! I am very close :D

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=tkbluebasketball
    edited September 2013
    Lets say I got everybody a little something :D Enjoy! *big hugs*
    edited September 2013
    You're so sweet! ♥
    edited September 2013

Awwww... Thank you very much for really beautiful shoes :mrgreen: It's too kind of you, sweetie :oops: I really appreciate your kindness and hope that you'll be able to complete the set you're trying to complete as soon as possible (wish I could gift something back your way) :mrgreen:

* Spongehuggies *
    edited September 2013

Awwww... Thank you very much for really beautiful shoes :mrgreen: It's too kind of you, sweetie :oops: I really appreciate your kindness and hope that you'll be able to complete the set you're trying to complete as soon as possible (wish I could gift something back your way) :mrgreen:

* Spongehuggies *

You are welcome :D You dont have to gift back! Just trying to make sure everybody gets something and can get closer to get that set for free :D

edited September 2013
    P. S. Just noticed that PALACE OF VERSAILLES set is on sale, so your gift got me much closer to finishing the set :mrgreen: Now I could get it for 660 SimPoints, but as always have no SimPoints... Oh well... I'll still get it in one or another way :mrgreen: Thanks again, sweetie! And good luck on your set again! * Spongehuggies * :mrgreen:

EDIT: tkbluebasketball, you're so sweet :mrgreen: Hope that someone punishes... I mean... sends some gifts your way :mrgreen:
  • TheZommbieTheZommbie Posts: 712 New Member
    edited September 2013
    thank you so much tkbluebasketball =)
    edited September 2013
    P. S. Just noticed that PALACE OF VERSAILLES set is on sale, so your gift got me much closer to finishing the set :mrgreen: Now I could get it for 660 SimPoints, but as always have no SimPoints... Oh well... I'll still get it in one or another way :mrgreen: Thanks again, sweetie! And good luck on your set again! * Spongehuggies * :mrgreen:

EDIT: tkbluebasketball, you're so sweet :mrgreen: Hope that someone punishes... I mean... sends some gifts your way :mrgreen:

I hit him for a little somethin'. :wink:
    edited September 2013
    I hit him for a little somethin'. :wink:

Thank you! :twisted: You're such an angel! :twisted: Now he'll know that attacking other wishlists cost being attacked himself :twisted: :mrgreen:
    edited September 2013
    Yall are welcome :D And nahh I dont need more attacks lol :p

Thanks Jez! I am gettin closer woo! *big hugs*
  • DasheeeeeDasheeeee Posts: 766 Member
    edited September 2013
    Dasheeeee, thank you very much for a kind gift! I adore this haircut and can't wait until next weekend when I'll be able to turn on my game and let my Sims to wear it :mrgreen: Thanks again, sweetie! * Spongehuggies *

Also, good luck with ROMANZA CEREMONY + RECEPTION set. Hope that you'll manage to get it as soon as possible :mrgreen:
    You're welcome and thank you Pegasas :wink:
    *Gifts Dasheeeee the Festive Fencing*
    Thanks Jez :wink:
    Thanks Tk :wink:

And to all you guys:
    may_good_luck.gif
    Hope you guys complete y'alls sets :thumbup:
  • CelestiAliCatCelestiAliCat Posts: 1,191 Member
    edited September 2013
    Tk, you're so sweet! Thank you. :D<3
  • ShelleybellyShelleybelly Posts: 2,587 Member
    edited September 2013
    Got Ms. Jez a cute Dress :D

I am trying to complete the Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining! I am very close :D

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=tkbluebasketball

Helped :D
  • kettleladykettlelady Posts: 303 New Member
    edited September 2013
    Al Fresco Street Market - this is what I'm dreaming of :roll:
    I'm just crazy 'bout new harvestables, I can't stand that Paradise Island doesn't include any new fruit like coconut :((((