Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦♦Loppie1988 wins The Sims Survivor: Encore!! Thread is now closed.♦♦

Comments

• readreadreadreadreadreadreadread Posts: 6,243 Member
    edited September 2013
    Anyone wanna co-host a reality show with me? Have any of you see Cutthroat Kitchen? I haven't, but I saw an ad and an idea blossomed in my mind
  • thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited September 2013
    Anyone wanna co-host a reality show with me? Have any of you see Cutthroat Kitchen? I haven't, but I saw an ad and an idea blossomed in my mind
    I don't know what Cutthroat is. :o
  • GreenDayGirl921GreenDayGirl921 Posts: 472 New Member
    edited September 2013
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
    UUUGGGHHH!!!! I REALLY DO NOT want to do this, but I can't participate this season.:cry:
    I was REEAALLLYY looking forward to this season too! This is the first time I was actually able to get on my computer today, I tried turning it on this morning, and got the blue screen. After a long time, my mom and dad were able to get it to actually turn on normally. Then when I tried to turn it back on later in the day, it got the blue screen twice, and then it turned on normally again. My computer could possibly die at any minute, and I could easily lose everything on my laptop, luckily I was able to get my personal pictures off of the thing. I'm hoping it doesn't actually die, but it's quite possible that it could and I wouldn't want you guys wondering where I went if it did. I really hope there is a season after this one so I could maybe join that! But anyways, good luck to all the contestants! :(
    edited September 2013
    UUUGGGHHH!!!! I REALLY DO NOT want to do this, but I can't participate this season.:cry:
    I was REEAALLLYY looking forward to this season too! This is the first time I was actually able to get on my computer today, I tried turning it on this morning, and got the blue screen. After a long time, my mom and dad were able to get it to actually turn on normally. Then when I tried to turn it back on later in the day, it got the blue screen twice, and then it turned on normally again. My computer could possibly die at any minute, and I could easily lose everything on my laptop, luckily I was able to get my personal pictures off of the thing. I'm hoping it doesn't actually die, but it's quite possible that it could and I wouldn't want you guys wondering where I went if it did. I really hope there is a season after this one so I could maybe join that! But anyways, good luck to all the contestants! :(
    Awe... Sad face!!! Thanks for letting me know. I hope your computer gets better or you get a new one!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Down to 19!
    edited September 2013
    Let's bump this up!
  • Imeffinawesome92Imeffinawesome92 Posts: 1,998 Member
    edited September 2013
    8t58.jpg

Hey! My names Keeli Harvey and I'm so excited to be on Survivor this season!

yni4.jpg
    4vux.jpg

A little about me; I moved to Isla Paradisio from Twinbrook and live in my awesome house on an island. It's not much but it's enough for me! I LOVE all kinds of sports and anything that challenges me, I'm hoping that all the training I've been doing in preparation for this season works!

zr7c.jpg
    ow2n.jpg

I'm a black belt martial artist. Fell in love with it on a trip to China when I was a kid. It's my one of my favorite hobbies and I'm actually pretty great at it!

8bk1.jpg
    0fw0.jpg
    9pt2.jpg
    7htg.jpg
    fvjk.jpg

When I moved from swampy Twinbrook to waterworld, as I like to call Isla, I discovered my love for all water sports. I spend my days on the water and even work as a lifeguard. Couldn't imagine a better life!

gq76.jpg

I guess my only weakness I can think of is cute boys and the fact that I'm a hothead. I guess, I'm a picky heartbreaker? *Laughs*

4ee1.jpg

So why do I want to be on Survivor? That's easy! I love a challenge, and the money wouldn't hurt either! I've got the full package and I'm ready to bring it this season. I hope the other contestants are ready!

Okay I may have gone overboard but I wanted to give you a little history for the show and I like audition tapes! :mrgreen:

Link to sim: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7644381

edited September 2013
    Once word: LOVE. I can so imagine her having a southern accent (American)!!!
  • Imeffinawesome92Imeffinawesome92 Posts: 1,998 Member
    edited September 2013
    Once word: LOVE. I can so imagine her having a southern accent (American)!!!

:mrgreen: YES! That's what I was going for lol xD
    edited September 2013
    I don't know what Cutthroat is. :o

http://www.foodnetwork.com/cutthroat-kitchen/index.html

D: Oh noooo!
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    edited September 2013
    Right, I'm heading in game to create my sim, Which age group does my sim have to be Harry? :mrgreen:
    Christmas_Banner.png
    edited September 2013
    twiddle3 wrote:
    Right, I'm heading in game to create my sim, Which age group does my sim have to be Harry? :mrgreen:
    Try and stay within YA-Adult. :)
    edited September 2013
    Oh, and just a hint, we need more male Sims!
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    edited September 2013
    Oh, and just a hint, we need more male Sims!

Okay heres my sim: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7645177

Name: Wilson Armstrong
    Bio:
    Wilson is'nt the best person to maroon on an island, His frequent emotional outbursts tend to make people think he is abit strange. He is slightly worried about whats going to happen when he gets to the island, Is there going to be Lions? Tigers? Snakes? Mist monstors? no definetley not monstors...... anyways whatever the sims survivor throws at him he is ready and he wont go down without a fight. Now he just hopes that he does'nt go mad and end up talking to a volley ball the entire time.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Christmas_Banner.png
    edited September 2013
    Only about about 2 of your Sims are in this picture, but in this photo there are 19 Sims. I'm going to be dealing with 19 Sims. HOLY FRIZ!

9htbwo.jpg
  • GreenDayGirl921GreenDayGirl921 Posts: 472 New Member
    edited September 2013
    Awe... Sad face!!! Thanks for letting me know. I hope your computer gets better or you get a new one!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Down to 19!
    Well, it's kinda working at the moment, but whenever I try to turn it on it gets blue screen twice, then turns on normally. I'm hoping that it lasts until November, because that's when I can get a new, better laptop that can hopefully run all the games that I bought recently. I really don't want it to die soon though, because I don't have enough money to get the kind of laptop I want, or one like I already have. The weirdest thing is that my grandpa's laptop was the exact same kind of laptop, model, specs, and everything, and his just died not too long ago, lol! Lucky I can actually get on this thing, because I'd probably be pretty bored without it! XD I'll try to lurk as long as this thing lasts! :mrgreen:
  • ffiffi27ffiffi27 Posts: 378 Member
    edited September 2013
    Wait .....do we need to make a back story for our sim???
  • DayshatwDayshatw Posts: 5,948 Member
    edited September 2013
    Wait when is my sim due? And can I just use a sim from my studio and you just replace the Stuff pack content.
    edited September 2013
    ffiffi27 wrote:
    Wait .....do we need to make a back story for our sim???
    Nope. :P
    Dayshatw wrote:
    Wait when is my sim due? And can I just use a sim from my studio and you just replace the Stuff pack content.
    September 15. It says all under the Rules section!
    edited September 2013
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7210883

There ya go! This is my sim for now. If I can manage to update my game, I will make a new one maybe.
  • Trouble1122Trouble1122 Posts: 3,517 Member
    edited September 2013

sorry to hear about your labtop :(
    Were you able to save your sims 3 files or at least your saved games and library?
    If not, do you have a USB drive or something you can at least save them too?
    I've lost some of my saved games in the past and it stunk, but I now backup my files so I won't lose them again.
    edited September 2013
    Daaayyyshaaa! You need to update your game! My game won't let her in. :( Poor thing.

Have you tried the super patch? Works for me all the time. Just remember to remove any mods or CC you have before installing.

http://simsvip.com/2013/09/04/sims-3-game-update-1-57-9413/
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited September 2013
    Daaayyyshaaa! You need to update your game! My game won't let her in. :( Poor thing.

Have you tried the super patch? Works for me all the time. Just remember to remove any mods or CC you have before installing.

Sorry for butting into your convo, and sorry again if I am wrong about what you're saying here, BUT if you are having trouble installing the latest patch try it from here:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/175477.page

~YJ~
    edited September 2013
    Harry my game is a Bu.tt so just use this guy. I hope he works ;)
    edited September 2013

I actually just made a new sim with the patch. I'm just being lazy about uploading her.
    edited September 2013
    Oops I'm wrong. I already patched with super patcher though. :oops: :oops: :oops: