Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦♦Skelda wins The Sims Survivor: Newbies vs. Oldies! CLOSED.♦♦

Comments

• twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    edited September 2013
    Skelda wrote:
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I cannot believe I won! Eek, I really thought Mistey was going to for a second! Oh my gosh, I'm so happy now!

So, for my prize. Mistey, Read and Nerdy, do either of you want a free stuff pack? You can have it, I can't even play my game, so I have no use for it.

And, the other two can have anything they want from the store within reason (a 1,000 SP limit) for being such an awesome alliance! I will gift it to you. Eek, so happy! :mrgreen: This made my day!

And also Harry, amazing video. I loved it. It did feel like watching the show. You should do every tribal council like that! :D If it wasn't too much bother... ;)

Congrats Skelda! :mrgreen:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,284 Member
    edited September 2013
    Also, Daysha, I was really surprised to get your vote! I thought I had offended you or something, haha. :P :mrgreen:
  • thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited September 2013
    I will definitely be making a video for each tribal as easy as it was, to my surprise!
    edited September 2013
    I will definitely be making a video for each tribal as easy as it was, to my surprise!

Great! :D
    edited September 2013
    Also, I believe that if nerdy had been able to give her speech she probably would have gotten at least one of the people who wound up voting for me to vote for her and Mistey would have won. ;) Just a thought...
    edited September 2013
    Skelda wrote:
    Also, I believe that if nerdy had been able to give her speech she probably would have gotten at least one of the people who wound up voting for me to vote for her and Mistey would have won. ;) Just a thought...
    She had since Thursday to answer them, so..

I gifted her a set because I felt bad though.
  • ffiffi27ffiffi27 Posts: 378 Member
    edited September 2013
    Congratulations Skelda!!!!!
  • misteygirlmisteygirl Posts: 3,003 Member
    edited September 2013
    Yay I can log in finally!

I can't believe I got 3 votes, one away from Skelda, that's crazy! In all honesty; I didn't expect to win and I though it was going to be Skelda :) Good job Skelda an congrats! Also congrats nerdy on being final 3(:

Woot woot! :3

I'm Prada and You're Nada.
    edited September 2013
    Skelda wrote:
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I cannot believe I won! Eek, I really thought Mistey was going to for a second! Oh my gosh, I'm so happy now!

So, for my prize. Mistey, Read and Nerdy, do either of you want a free stuff pack? You can have it, I can't even play my game, so I have no use for it.

And, the other two can have anything they want from the store within reason (a 1,000 SP limit) for being such an awesome alliance! I will gift it to you. Eek, so happy! :mrgreen: This made my day!

And also Harry, amazing video. I loved it. It did feel like watching the show. You should do every tribal council like that! :D If it wasn't too much bother... ;)

Congrats! I did win (I mean beating Read was the best prize of all c;)

No thanks, I already own diesel (I won it when it first came out from a giveaway EA was having)

Awe thank you! Can I get back to when my computer gets fixed? You know what? I'll try to figure it out tomorrow thank you so much. If I won I would of shared my prize with all you guys also (and Effie so getting so far especially from being a newbie) xD

edited September 2013
    And if some of you didn't know, I asked the jury why they voted for who they voted for, and you can find their answers on the winner section!
    edited September 2013
    But I do have a question though: why did Dayshatw get to vote? She isn't on the jury banner sign so I figured she wasn't on the jury? I'm not complaint because Skelda deserved to win anyways :)
    edited September 2013
    And if some of you didn't know, I asked the jury why they voted for who they voted for, and you can find their answers on the winner section!

I read that before watching the video so it didn't have the suspense I wanted! XD
    edited September 2013
    misteygirl wrote:
    But I do have a question though: why did Dayshatw get to vote? She isn't on the jury banner sign so I figured she wasn't on the jury? I'm not complaint because Skelda deserved to win anyways :)
    Jab is MIA. Been MIA since like, the middle of July.
    edited September 2013
    Yes, Mistey, you get back to me. ;) And if Fiona and Hermione don't want Diesel, it may wind up being a Season 3 prize. :lol: Unless Effie wants it?

Yes, I was surprised that nerdy didn't get votes. Not being able to defend herself really screwed her over. She played a great game too, and I feel a little bad for her.
  • GreenDayGirl921GreenDayGirl921 Posts: 472 New Member
    edited September 2013
    misteygirl wrote:

I can't believe I got 3 votes, one away from Skelda, that's crazy! In all honesty; I didn't expect to win and I though it was going to be Skelda :) Good job Skelda an congrats! Also congrats nerdy on being final 3(:

Yay!! :mrgreen: Hurry up and join seasons 3!!!
    edited September 2013
    Skelda wrote:
    Yes, Mistey, you get back to me. ;) And if Fiona and Hermione don't want Diesel, it may wind up being a Season 3 prize. :lol: Unless Effie wants it?

Yes, I was surprised that nerdy didn't get votes. Not being able to defend herself really screwed her over. She played a great game too, and I feel a little bad for her.
    LOL! That will be the second time no one wants Diesel. :P
    edited September 2013
    misteygirl wrote:

Yay!! :mrgreen: Hurry up and join seasons 3!!!

I'm going to just lurk for season three :3 I just don't have the time commitment like I did during the summer. I have school and homework everyday; cheer practice Monday and Wednesdays (starting Next Sunday Sundays I'll have practice too), cheer games every Saturday, plus I have gymnastics every Wednesday as well. Oh and the first week of October I'll be on a cruise (:
  • tkbluebasketballtkbluebasketball Posts: 4,495 Member
    edited September 2013
    I don't think mayray has diesel(:

Also congrats Skelda!(:

Mistey so close!

I had a great time!(: made some friends too!(: love y'all!

Also skelda enjoy your 2000 points!
    edited September 2013
    misteygirl wrote:
    Jab is MIA. Been MIA since like, the middle of July.
    Oh okay. I was just wondering :)
    edited September 2013
    Harry you know what would be like totally amazing? If you made like winner banners one that says Sole Survivor, Second Place and Third Place. Lol :lol:

If not this season (even though not this season) next season as a prize. Just a suggestion :P
    edited September 2013
    misteygirl wrote:
    Harry you know what would be like totally amazing? If you made like winner banners one that says Sole Survivor, Second Place and Third Place. Lol :lol:

If not this season (even though not this season) next season as a prize. Just a suggestion :P
    What do you mean as a prize? Prizes for 3rd, 2nd, and 1st, as well as banners? Excuse my ignorance.
    edited September 2013
    misteygirl wrote:

What do you mean as a prize? Prizes for 3rd, 2nd, and 1st, as well as banners? Excuse my ignorance.

Like the prize would be a banner. Lol sorry I realized I need to change my banner and thought it would be cool. Haha
    edited September 2013
    misteygirl wrote:
    misteygirl wrote:

Like the prize would be a banner. Lol sorry I realized I need to change my banner and thought it would be cool. Haha
    Oh, they win a banner??
  • Imeffinawesome92Imeffinawesome92 Posts: 1,998 Member
    edited September 2013
    The stuff pack was one of the main reasons I wanted to win xD

Skelda!! Congrats sweetie!
  • nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited September 2013
    Go Skelda! Go Skelda! Woooo!

Skelda, I'd really love the Diesel stuff pack if that's okay. Unless I missed somebody else asking for it, not sure :D