Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    QuiBeMeQuiBeMe Posts: 2,363 Member
    edited August 2013
    BUMP for more contestants!
  • Options
    Trouble1122Trouble1122 Posts: 3,517 Member
    edited August 2013
    Your user name: Trouble1122
    Preferred nickname for the game (optional): Trouble
    Challenge ideas (building, CAS, etc): Build a functioning houseboat for under $10,000 simoleons. Make the closet sim to a real survivor contestant. (no clue if either of these have been done before/suggested before)
    Contest you've won before (If you have never won a contest, that's fine)***: do games count? I won some simpoints/prizes from pegasas1993's grand re-opening game.

I Trouble1122 understand that all eliminations are final and not meant to be taken seriously. TheSims3Boy is not responsible for any feeling of embarrassment or harm after my probable elimination after he has stated many times that these feelings are not intentional. I will not cheat, harm, or be a sore player at any time during this competition and I accept that breaking these rules will result in immediate elimination. I’m ready to survive!
  • Options
    DEVIANTUNICORNDEVIANTUNICORN Posts: 590 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Quick question! Are we not assigned to teams until we upload our avatars? I purchased Island Paradise riiiiight before I created mine and have been a) still micro-managing my Simvivor so that she's ready to not die immediately and b) getting a little lost in all the super funtime diving expeditions and the like. I'll totally upload her before I'm finished forcibly teaching her if it will mean securing my spot, but if I do, can I reupload her if I finish before the game actually starts? Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited August 2013
    Quick question! Are we not assigned to teams until we upload our avatars? I purchased Island Paradise riiiiight before I created mine and have been a) still micro-managing my Simvivor so that she's ready to not die immediately and b) getting a little lost in all the super funtime diving expeditions and the like. I'll totally upload her before I'm finished forcibly teaching her if it will mean securing my spot, but if I do, can I reupload her if I finish before the game actually starts? Thanks in advance!
    Are you not on the list? Let me go check.

Edit: Sorry!! I put you on a team! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Imeffinawesome92Imeffinawesome92 Posts: 1,998 Member
    edited August 2013
    So are oldies gonna be able to sign up? :)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    So are oldies gonna be able to sign up? :)
    Yes! But you need to be quick when it's time. Only three more of you can make it!
  • Options
    Imeffinawesome92Imeffinawesome92 Posts: 1,998 Member
    edited August 2013
    I always miss things I have to be quick at! Lol ill be lurking ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    C'mon new players!
  • Options
    DEVIANTUNICORNDEVIANTUNICORN Posts: 590 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Are you not on the list? Let me go check.

Edit: Sorry!! I put you on a team! :mrgreen:

Yay, thanks! :-D
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    So, I'm going to ask a dumb question.

About the sim to represent us, does the gender/traits matter?
    also, I'm guessing a young adult sim is fine to use?
  • Options
    edited August 2013

As long as you turn in a Sim, nothing matters! Except the use of Store content and SP content.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    BUMP so we can get this thing rolling :)
  • Options
    edited August 2013

As long as you turn in a Sim, nothing matters! Except the use of Store content and SP content.

Thank you for the answer. hmm...I have two sims I really like that I've already created, now I just need to decide which one to use and make sure they have no store content :D
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    come on! just 6 more contestants!!! lol
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I decided that sign ups are taking too long. Anyone can now join, even the oldies!!
  • Options
    GreenDayGirl921GreenDayGirl921 Posts: 472 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Your user name: GreenDayGirl921
    Preferred nickname for the game: GreenDay
    Challenge ideas (building, CAS, etc): I've got none right now. :?
    Contest you've won before: None, I don't enter many contests, lol!

I GreenDayGirl921 understand that all eliminations are final and not meant to be taken seriously. TheSims3Boy is not responsible for any feeling of embarrassment or harm after my probable elimination after he has stated many times that these feelings are not intentional. I will not cheat, harm, or be a sore player at any time during this competition and I accept that breaking these rules will result in immediate elimination. I’m ready to survive!
  • Options
    readreadreadreadreadreadreadread Posts: 6,243 Member
    edited August 2013
    Whoooo! Greendaaaaay!
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    edited August 2013
    Your user name: twiddle3
    Preferred nickname for the game: Twiddle
    Challenge ideas (building, CAS, etc): Cant think of any at the moment
    Contest you've won before: 13cek's Survivor game (Both me and SeaGypsy made it to the final), Apart from that not alot of other contests.

I Twiddle3 understand that all eliminations are final and not meant to be taken seriously. TheSims3Boy is not responsible for any feeling of embarrassment or harm after my probable elimination after he has stated many times that these feelings are not intentional. I will not cheat, harm, or be a sore player at any time during this competition and I accept that breaking these rules will result in immediate elimination. I’m ready to survive!
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,284 Member
    edited August 2013
    Go Oldies go! I don't know if I'm going to win yet, and I don't want to hold you guys back from doing in game challenges, plus I want read to win, so I'm not signing up, but good luck to all! :D
  • Options
    readreadreadreadreadreadreadread Posts: 6,243 Member
    edited August 2013
    Whooooo! Twiddle! Woot woot!

Good Skelda. We don't want you!

jk
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,284 Member
    edited August 2013
    Whooooo! Twiddle! Woot woot!

Good Skelda. We don't want you!

jk

Shut up, Fiona! :roll:
  • Options
    SugarcupbabeSugarcupbabe Posts: 170 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Drama:( Still funny cause the jk is in tiny tiny font
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Drama:( Still funny cause the jk is in tiny tiny font
    LOL! They're just playing around. :P
  • Options
    ffiffi27ffiffi27 Posts: 378 Member
    edited August 2013
    Your user name: Ffiffi27
    Preferred nickname for the game (optional):Fifi
    Challenge ideas (building, CAS, etc):
    Contest you've won before (If you have never won a contest, that's fine)***:I Haven't :cry::cry:

I Ffiffi27 understand that all eliminations are final and not meant to be taken seriously. TheSims3Boy is not responsible for any feeling of embarrassment or harm after my probable elimination after he has stated many times that these feelings are not intentional. I will not cheat, harm, or be a sore player at any time during this competition and I accept that breaking these rules will result in immediate elimination. I’m ready to survive!
  • Options
    tkbluebasketballtkbluebasketball Posts: 4,495 Member
    edited August 2013
    Your user name: tkbluebasketball
    Preferred nickname for the game (optional): TK
    Challenge ideas (building, CAS, etc): I love photo comps :D
    Contest you've won before (If you have never won a contest, that's fine)***: I won lottos but I suck at cofntests!

I TK understand that all eliminations are final and not meant to be taken seriously. TheSims3Boy is not responsible for any feeling of embarrassment or harm after my probable elimination after he has stated many times that these feelings are not intentional. I will not cheat, harm, or be a sore player at any time during this competition and I accept that breaking these rules will result in immediate elimination. I’m ready to survive!