Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims+Modeling Chat Thread *EVERYONE WELCOME!* Come join in!

Comments

• lukeschraderlukeschrader Posts: 248 New Member
    edited August 2013
    The pictures on my browser aren't resizing either.

Are we all using Google Chrome?

I'm using Google chrome and my pictures are all turning out the smallest you can get them as.I remember i use tinypic too and i clicked on forum size and it came out default size?
    edited August 2013
    Angel?I kinda ment 4. and 5. i know i have a few other rainbow layers but thats when i get stuck i cant seem to see my picture behind at all!
  • JustKeepSimmingJustKeepSimming Posts: 3,447 Member
    edited August 2013
    Angel?I kinda ment 4. and 5. i know i have a few other rainbow layers but thats when i get stuck i cant seem to see my picture behind at all!

Turn the layer opacity down. :)
  • MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 5,848 Member
    edited August 2013
    The pictures on my browser aren't resizing either.

Are we all using Google Chrome?

I'm using Google chrome and my pictures are all turning out the smallest you can get them as.I remember i use tinypic too and i clicked on forum size and it came out default size?

You are right it did the same to me and I went back and clicked on forum size. My picture came out fine. I think the forum size on Tinypic resets to default so you have to check and manually set to forum. Thanks :mrgreen:
    edited August 2013

i turned the Layer opacity down but it still has the same just rainbow thing.
    Heres a picture to show how stuck i am lol and i tryed it with no text too.

sn02eq.png
  • Purpleowl3Purpleowl3 Posts: 164 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Angel, she's SO pretty! Where did you get her hair? :D How on earth did you edit her?
    edited August 2013
    Purpleowl3 wrote:
    Angel, she's SO pretty! Where did you get her hair? :D How on earth did you edit her?

I have it too i think its either from the exchange from a girl/women sim or its from Tsr But i think its from tsr manly!
  • HannahJayneBebsHannahJayneBebs Posts: 1,251 Member
    edited August 2013
    Luke, are you sure you put the rainbow on the new layer?
    EDIT: And I guess I was screwing around with this, but... BEFORE and AFTER. :') (I shan't post them, as together they're pretty big).
  • GreenDayGirl921GreenDayGirl921 Posts: 472 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Purpleowl3 wrote:

This is the hair, http://i-like-teh-sims.tumblr.com/post/49523221723/newsea-bittersweet-im-still-trying-to-find-a :mrgreen:
    This is the one I have, but you can look for other retextures if you want! :D

BTW, Angel, great edit! Also, the sim is VERY pretty! :D
    edited August 2013
    EDIT: And I guess I was screwing around with this, but... BEFORE and AFTER. :') (I shan't post them, as together they're pretty big).
    :shock: That looks AMAZING!!!
  • Angel_ZarrAngel_Zarr Posts: 4,489 Member
    edited August 2013
    @MissBrite Thank you ^__^! <3 The photos are still large for me >.<

@Kamekoj It's sort of hard to explain, but I edited her skin, eyebrows, makeup, eyes, hair, and earrings. I memorized Bliss' tutorial on skin shading here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y09OrzVgnWk but of course, everyone has their own way of editing :) Cause I've noticed, that there may be tutorials out there, but everyone has their own taste in what they like. And yes I did use gimp :)

@Luke Yeah, make sure the rainbow and the original photo are two seperate layers and that the rainbow layers are on top of the original photo. And just play the opacities :)

@Purple It took 2 hours to edit her lol it's really hard to explain but to get things started; I started with the skin using Bliss' tutorial here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y09OrzVgnWk

@Bebs ... You are amazing do you know that?! Amaaazzzinngg edit :D ^-^

@GreenDay Thanksssss <3!! ^_^
  • HannahJayneBebsHannahJayneBebs Posts: 1,251 Member
    edited August 2013
    Thanks Greenday, and Angel. :XD: I wish I'd taken off the shadow off of the splat-y pattern-y things, though, and fixed her ear... It's starting to bug me. xD
    edited August 2013

They look really nice are they going to be on download?It would be really helpful with one of my assignments.
    edited August 2013
    Purpleowl3 wrote:

This is the hair, http://i-like-teh-sims.tumblr.com/post/49523221723/newsea-bittersweet-im-still-trying-to-find-a :mrgreen:

Oh thank you!
    edited August 2013
    Thanks, Angel, I just watched the video!
    edited August 2013
    Purpleowl3 wrote:
    Purpleowl3 wrote:

Oh thank you!
    Your welcome! :D
  • MissBriteMissBrite Posts: 1,803 Member
    edited August 2013
    beyond gorgeous bebs!!!!
  • darlabubblesdarlabubbles Posts: 1,204 Member
    edited August 2013
    *sigh* why haven't they fixed the picture problem yet. and also the quick reply. it's very annoying having to use another browser just so the quick reply works. i should be able to use it in chrome. i really wanted to post some pics in here but i'm not going to bother now until it get fix. :evil: grrr. rant over now. *stepping off my soapbox for one*
  • Angel_ZarrAngel_Zarr Posts: 4,489 Member
    edited August 2013
    tumblr_msddqb7N1v1seftjko1_1280.jpg

Here's a random edit. It's the first time I used makeup brushes :3! I did something different with her skin, not sure if it's a good thing or not? I used the noise filter on my skin shading to make it more... pronounced? Not sure lol.
  • Tacha75Tacha75 Posts: 2,509 Member
    edited August 2013
    Angel_Zarr wrote:
    tumblr_msddqb7N1v1seftjko1_1280.jpg

Here's a random edit. It's the first time I used makeup brushes :3! I did something different with her skin, not sure if it's a good thing or not? I used the noise filter on my skin shading to make it more... pronounced? Not sure lol.

She is beautiful :)
    1jtb7m.jpg
    edited August 2013

I cant seem to find the problem i made sure they were on 2 different layers and i made sure the layer opacity was down Nothing is working!
  • KamekojKamekoj Posts: 242 Member
    edited August 2013
    Thanks Angel for the link! Hopefully this will help me to find my own way of editing! :wink: And your "random edit" looks fantastic! :D
    mynewsiggys.gif
    edited August 2013
    Anyone helpful enough to help me make make-up in gimp??it would be a honour!it because im in a headshot contest and it is manly about the makeup/hair.
  • knh330knh330 Posts: 1,593 Member
    edited August 2013
    Hey, everyone!

So, I wanted to share a few pictures that I took and edited. I didn't want to make a whole thread that no one would probably never look at, so I came here.

Yesterday, I found out how to get really good lighting in pictures. Once I snapped my first picture, I couldn't stop. I stayed up until 2 in the morning taking pictures :shock:

Screenshot-326_zps9194bcb1.jpg"width=650"
    Screenshot-334_zpscaf12b00.jpg"width=650"
    Screenshot-330_zps4a8555f7.jpg"width=650"
    Screenshot-331_zpsf4b7ae05.jpg"width=650"