Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Petition: Bring back the baby and toddler stuff in The Sims 4, please!!! *147 SIGNATURES!!!*

Comments

• windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    edited August 2013
    signed
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    edited August 2013
    Signed!
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Blondie019Blondie019 Posts: 1,099 Member
    edited August 2013
    Signed!
    Selena_1.jpg
  • rachelwolferachelwolfe Posts: 110 Member
    edited August 2013
    Signed.
  • Ladyliberty1301Ladyliberty1301 Posts: 623 Member
    edited August 2013
    signed
    origin/gallery Id is Snaffles1301
    Twitter @Snaffles1301
  • Eby98Eby98 Posts: 9
    edited October 2013
    I love everything about it but the bunny coming to cheer up the kids and how the babies come because I love having the Sims :D pregnant other than that SIGN ME Up :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • DanielleMackenDanielleMacken Posts: 246 Member
    edited October 2013
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/707164.page

:) Another Forum for The Little ones.
  • weplaysims2muchweplaysims2much Posts: 11
    edited October 2013
    signed
  • kaatieeekaatieee Posts: 4
    edited October 2013
    SIGNED
  • SarahE_IsMeSarahE_IsMe Posts: 517 Member
    edited October 2013
    It would be nice if babies could have customizable clothes and hairstyles. Little girls could have tiny bows, or babies could be bald or with barely any hair. It would be nice.
    "Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons."
  • ArtemishuntressArtemishuntress Posts: 9
    edited October 2013
    Signed. I'm am hoping the Creators will see this.
  • busylizzy1218busylizzy1218 Posts: 6 New Member
    edited October 2013
    SIGNED!!!!! :) I really love playing my families and would love to see more interactions, clothes, toys, and actions like climbing stairs,etc.
  • TracyLee123TracyLee123 Posts: 2
    edited October 2013
    **** I hate forums.. you people complain to much instead of just saying what you want.. BUT YES I AGREE No blanket ****** babies...I mean the blanket shoud be a option but it should come off and we should be able t change their hair and clothes **** and make babies in create a sim PLEASEE can we make babies in CAS!!
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited October 2013
    :mrgreen: Signed. Would also like more interactions like parents telling them, "I love you", in simlish, a kiss on the cheek, a hug.

clothes yes as well as the blanket. I think blankets would be good to come home in and in the winter, but the ability to change the choice to clothes.

teething toys, rattlers, mirrors to make faces in to hold in hands, dolls/stuffed animals to hold in their hands.

tantrums just because?

bassinets for bedside, carseats just to sit in the floor/outside when you go places instead of baby on the ground.

hair bows for a curl for girls. infants

stationary rounded chair with toys on it

ride on small vehicle or tricycle.

kiddy pool

play telephone

****I really want passies. Rounded & square. security blankets would also be nice. :mrgreen:
  • lpmartinlpmartin Posts: 163
    edited October 2013
    Signed.

• ninnynonnyninnynonny Posts: 9
    edited October 2013
    signed :D

This really needs to happen. I get so bored with babies that a soon as I get home from the hospital I age them up into toddlers as they do absolutely nothing at all.
  • GemmabubblesGemmabubbles Posts: 1,737 Member
    edited October 2013
    signed :mrgreen:
    Sims 4 Vampire CC showcase!
    nO4zXfe.png?3
  • simmadness24simmadness24 Posts: 828 Member
    edited October 2013
    Signed! (my first siggy) I'd love a daycare and after school care option as well where they could be picked up after class/work or a little yellow bus could pick up the kids from school, and take them to the after school daycare, then drop them off at home.
  • Summersethomes5Summersethomes5 Posts: 450 Member
    edited October 2013
    signed
  • Princess_07xPrincess_07x Posts: 926 Member
    edited November 2013
    SIGNED :mrgreen:
  • ninabonita4ninabonita4 Posts: 54 Member
    edited November 2013
    SIGNED!!!

I would love all of these and more! I am a huge fan of the baby and toddler stage and I wish there was more.

Babies: In addition to those mentioned.
    Longer baby stage
    Babies have different kind of cries
    Babies grow slowly and bigger (like actual month ages. 1 month, 6 months, etc)
    Teach babies to crawl
    Baby carriers (ones that parents wear)

Toddlers:
    Bathed in regular tub with bath toys
    Bathe multiple toddlers at a time (if there are twins or triplets)
    Older tots should be able to do dance class
    More interactions with children
  • lovehuglovehug Posts: 14
    edited December 2013
    I would like to sign too! (If I still can)
    I think it would be awesome if babies could have hair as well! there are definitely things I wish will make a reappearance and/or could be added! Like toddlers having baths I also wish there could be multi-strollers for mothers who have more than one baby!
  • ninabonita4ninabonita4 Posts: 54 Member
    edited December 2013
    Signed!

I also want the baby and toddler stages should be longer. About half way through the baby stage babies should be able to roll over, crawl, and babble. Half way through the toddler stage they should be able to go to preschool, learn to read, go on play dates, interact with baby siblings, and can ask for things.
  • ChellyMadockChellyMadock Posts: 356 Member
    edited December 2013
    Signed. It really would be nice to have more stuff for the younger ages. I hope that if they bring back the little play tables that the toddlers will be able to draw too like in TS2, instead of just play with the blocks like in TS3 (seriously, why even include the paper in the object if it can't be used). I loved being able to hang the little pictures on the wall in TS2.
  • glorialovinuglorialovinu Posts: 22 New Member
    edited December 2013
    signed!!! i agree with everything you said except the stork. i love how the woman gets big and go through her pregnancy experience. maybe when its her delivery day a stork can fly in the room and drop the baby in the hands of the mother instead of the baby randomly appearing.

just to add, i would love to have create a sim for babies too. i love to have create a sim for toddlers but i'd also love to create my baby. in sims 3 you couldn't even do those things with them and you can barely see there face with all the blankets. maybe the way the baby came was not the appearance you wanted or expected.. it would be cool to create the baby before they arrive and after.

FOR EXAMPLE: Its delivery day and when the baby is coming you can pick there traits the get to fix them the way you want them based on genetics or if you like the way they are, keep it. basically like when its someones b-day and you get to fix them up after the candle blowing.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top