Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Petition To Have Quxxn Memorialized In Some Way In TS4

Comments

• MadsunnyMadsunny Posts: 182 Member
    edited August 2013
    Signed :)
  • rachelwolferachelwolfe Posts: 110 Member
    edited August 2013
    Signed
  • SimCitySouthSimCitySouth Posts: 339 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Signed.

This is just terrible. She was too young to pass away. :(
  • joan_of_archjoan_of_arch Posts: 8 New Member
    edited August 2013
    signed.

I didn't know until after a month! RIP and Thank you Quxxn!
  • SimmySmileysSimmySmileys Posts: 2
    edited August 2013
    Signed.

I didn't know about her amazing LP videos until recently, but I really enjoyed her dedication and I would love to see her memorialized in the sims4 in anyway possible.
  • iPatrickediPatricked Posts: 260 Member
    edited August 2013
    Just as a heads-up: Quxxn's sister (Moonsgaze on YouTube) has posted a video on Quxxn's channel. She'll be continuing from where her sister left of :)

Long live the Quxxn!
  • CrysCringleCrysCringle Posts: 900 Member
    edited August 2013
    Signed
  • Jakester4x4Jakester4x4 Posts: 99 Member
    edited August 2013
    SIGHNED!

I have only watched her lets plays since the seasons lets play came out but i have watched the others since and i wish moonsgaze the best of luck with carrying out her series! PLZ EA!/MAXIS AND THE SIMS TEAM DO SOMETHING MORE TO RESPECT A SIMMER AND SHOW THAT U ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE U MAKE THIS GAME FOR!
  • kezthesimsgirlkezthesimsgirl Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    Signed!
  • Kyleness152Kyleness152 Posts: 120 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Signed.
  • joshirejoshire Posts: 645 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Signed, Amazing Lp's that actually motivated me, and generally a very nice young lady!
  • FiestyRedHead1FiestyRedHead1 Posts: 33
    edited August 2013
    Signed!! RIP Quxxn, I miss your wonderful personality :(
  • zombieghostgirlzombieghostgirl Posts: 419 Member
    edited August 2013
    Signed! She so would've loved TS4... I'll miss her excited reactions to all things Sims-related...it was always endearing <3
    I study psychology. I am often observing social interaction and human behavioral patterns which means you are all my lab rats each time you post.
  • kirbster64562kirbster64562 Posts: 60 Member
    edited August 2013
    signed most definately. R.I.P Quxxn
  • cindawinda12cindawinda12 Posts: 3
    edited August 2013
    Signed :)
    RIP Quxxn x
  • bluepuppypawsbluepuppypaws Posts: 96 New Member
    edited August 2013
    DEFINITELY signed.

Quxxn was such a super fantastic splendid amazing person, and TOTALLY deserves to be on the sims 4 somehow. Besides, the great people of the sims really owe her, in every single review she had, she always gave it a positive review, which I bet got more and more simmers to join. :)
  • iTMG123iTMG123 Posts: 23
    edited August 2013
    signed itmg123 , rip Quxxnie . <3
  • pigletpooh1pigletpooh1 Posts: 231 Member
    edited August 2013
  • THELITTLERATTHELITTLERAT Posts: 31
    edited August 2013
    Signed. I loved the quxxns let's plays.
  • EchovaEchova Posts: 144 Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm a little sad that she's passed away and I don't want to seem harsh, but why should they have to dedicate things to her? If they did, eventually everyone is going to want everyone that did a Let's Play to be in a Sims game in some form of dedication some time or another. Yes, she had everything the Sims franchise offered their customers but so what? Lots of people have bought everything the Sims franchise offered. Does that mean the Sims franchise is going to make a dedication in their honor? When they all pass away? No. It's too much trouble and it isn't worth it. I don't want to sound harsh but this is reality.
  • AlanaTheLlamaAlanaTheLlama Posts: 2
    edited September 2013
    Signed x
  • jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    edited September 2013
    Echova wrote:
    I'm a little sad that she's passed away and I don't want to seem harsh, but why should they have to dedicate things to her? If they did, eventually everyone is going to want everyone that did a Let's Play to be in a Sims game in some form of dedication some time or another. Yes, she had everything the Sims franchise offered their customers but so what? Lots of people have bought everything the Sims franchise offered. Does that mean the Sims franchise is going to make a dedication in their honor? When they all pass away? No. It's too much trouble and it isn't worth it. I don't want to sound harsh but this is reality.

I agree I was a member of her blog and a follower, but there are others who have passed who are not recognized in the game. Asking that one person be immortalized within the game, is a little overboard. You can make a sim of her I your game if you would like to do that. Otherwise I think that it should be a choice not shoved down everyone's
    throat even if they did not know her.
  • completespaz100completespaz100 Posts: 122 New Member
    edited September 2013
    signed
  • jgizmo22jgizmo22 Posts: 245 Member
    edited September 2013
    Sign me in too... how sad...
  • EchovaEchova Posts: 144 Member
    edited September 2013
    jimmysnan wrote:
    Echova wrote:

I agree I was a member of her blog and a follower, but there are others who have passed who are not recognized in the game. Asking that one person be immortalized within the game, is a little overboard. You can make a sim of her I your game if you would like to do that. Otherwise I think that it should be a choice not shoved down everyone's
    throat even if they did not know her.
    YES! Thank You! You couldn't have said it better.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top