Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦♦Skelda wins The Sims Survivor: Newbies vs. Oldies! CLOSED.♦♦

Comments

• Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,284 Member
    edited August 2013
    I just did a little math, and the challenge was very close, but I think nerdy just won it! :D
  • Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited August 2013
    Challenge winner announced!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Yup, I made a math error. A tie, wowzer! :shock:
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Skelda wrote:
    I know! I was annoyed, but not at you guys. I was dang near about to make all three of you win, but that would defeat the purpose of a twist!

You know how I hate them there ties, and such.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Skelda wrote:
    I know! I was annoyed, but not at you guys. I was dang near about to make all three of you win, but that would defeat the purpose of a twist!

You know how I hate them there ties, and such.

They are pretty annoying. If you do this challenge again, make all of the boards the same. There were a couple times (like with the UL and Seasons ones) where I was looking for an answer and it wasn't on my board, and it wound up being right. So yeah...
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Voting poll is live!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    C'mon! Hurry it up! We only have one vote that counts so far!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Mistey and Read still need to vote! If anyone can contact them, please do so!
  • Options
    edited August 2013

Do you not have a majority yet? Can't you just assume how they'll vote?

Edit: I thought it was Effie and read. I guess it makes sense that there's no majority.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Skelda wrote:

Do you not have a majority yet? Can't you just assume how they'll vote?

Edit: I thought it was Effie and read. I guess it makes sense that there's no majority.
    I thought you hated voting assumptions? ;)

If Mistey and Read still haven't cast a vote by 9 PM EST, then I will eliminate the player with the highest number, regardless of whether majority has been reached or not.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Voting results revealed, and news about this week's challenge in the challenges section!
  • Options
    readreadreadreadreadreadreadread Posts: 6,243 Member
    edited August 2013
    Well.
    Alright then.
    I guess some emails will be sent tonight, huh?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Well.
    Alright then.
    As long as they're not to me! :mrgreen: Consolation prize coming your way!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Well.
    Alright then.
    As long as they're not to me! :mrgreen: Consolation prize coming your way!

Hahaha thanks.

Skelda, I hope you realize what you've done :twisted:
    I will annoy you every second that I can.
    I'm not that mad though
    really!
    Kinda
  • Options
    nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited August 2013
    Bye Read! :P
  • Options
    nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm confused about the new challenge. So does everybody still in the game win or something?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    nerdy3000 wrote:
    I'm confused about the new challenge. So does everybody still in the game win or something?

Read, I am so sorry. I really am. It had to be done, and I'm glad that you aren't in the final four with us. You would win this challenge, and probably the game. You were the only remote threat left.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Skelda wrote:
    nerdy3000 wrote:

Read, I am so sorry. I really am. It had to be done, and I'm glad that you aren't in the final four with us. You would win this challenge, and probably the game. You were the only remote threat left.

Is that some sort of twisted compliment? :P

I'm allowed to post, right? When can I not?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Skelda wrote:
    nerdy3000 wrote:

You can post if you want, I don't think I have any rules against it. :P I just like that most people that's been voted out fell off of the face of the earth.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    nerdy3000 wrote:
    No, there just won't be a final two. The final 3 will be like the final 2 from last season, but just one more person to compete with!
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    edited August 2013
    Skelda wrote:
    nerdy3000 wrote:

You can post if you want, I don't think I have any rules against it. :P I just like that most people that's been voted out fell off of the face of the earth.

I'm still here, I have'nt fell of the face off the earth just yet. :lol::wink:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    twiddle3 wrote:
    Skelda wrote:
    nerdy3000 wrote:

Good. You aren't allowed to do that until you vote for a winner!
  • Options
    GreenDayGirl921GreenDayGirl921 Posts: 472 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Skelda wrote:
    nerdy3000 wrote:

I'm also still here! I've just been lurking! :P
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I think there will be a reunion show where all 16 of y'all come back and chit chat or a little while until I close the thread!
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited August 2013
    twiddle3 wrote:
    Skelda wrote:
    nerdy3000 wrote:

guess what, I'm still here too, I didn't fall off the face of the earth either, I'm here to the end. The one I am routing for is still in the go. :D:D