Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Request for Sims 4-Hair Design

My request for Sims 4-Hair-where the player could design the hair to short or long or have bangs or no bangs and formal style hair up in do-range from the 1960s' up-do to present for both men, woman, children etc... to add shine or no shine, partial shine or realistic shine as well as the color...multiple color....what if a player wants a red white blue theme for his sims on his hair in a rotation.

Comments

• SandraReyesSandraReyes Posts: 3
    edited August 2013
    I would like to be able to drag the tips to make it shorter or longer and if the sims has, for example, a pony tail that we could drag it up or down or to the sides! kind of like what they did with the body, make it like clay!
  • rachelwolferachelwolfe Posts: 110 Member
    edited August 2013
    I agree! Mod-able hair in CAS is a great idea. And you should be able to select from different textures, too--straight, wavy, or CURLY! Sorry for the all-caps, but getting ahold of curly hair for any sims game, even in the form of CC, has been extremely challenging ever since the franchise started. I would be extremely grateful to see it built into the next one.
  • Bubblez800Bubblez800 Posts: 285 Member
    edited August 2013
    What a great idea! I totally agree that dragging the hair would be great!
  • DragonLadyXIIIDragonLadyXIII Posts: 328 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Oooh...change of hair texture...that sounds fun! :mrgreen: I feel like molding it like clay will be an option if that's what they're going with body and features.

I want a create-skin-tool...like the one used to make fur patterns for pets...
  • Chaz_gChaz_g Posts: 55 New Member
    edited August 2013
    If they're going to stick with this blocky solid hair pieces, then I agree, it shouldn't be that hard for them to include.

come to think of it, games like APB and EVE have had these kind of features for a LONG time, anyone interested in how the sims customisation SHOULD be should search in youtube "APB character customisation"