Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Deciding whether to put Freeplay on an Android tablet

I'm deciding whether to download this app but I don't really have a clue what it's all about. I've played Sims 1, 2, 3 and SimCity 4.

-What is it? Is it the sort of game I'd like?

-Can you progress in the game without spending money?

-Does it work without in internet connection or do you have to be connected at all times?

-Does the game work well with Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich)?

-Are there recommended specs?

Comments

• AmazingSims79879AmazingSims79879 Posts: 1,003 Member
    edited August 2013
    This forum ain't too busy is it!

I've decided to stick with my city building games. I read somewhere that it requires an internet connection to play the game. I can't really afford to waste my phone internet downloads. This make the game less portable and therefore less desirable for me.

So I think I'm going to stick with Sims 1, 2 and 3.
  • htairchix3htairchix3 Posts: 875 Member
    edited August 2013
    Hi I have it on the Android and I have had a lot of problems. You do have to have a internet connection to play. I froze and crashed and lost everything! :( I hear there are a ton of problems with Freeplay on the Android. Believe me I see it first hand. Hope my information helps. Happy simming. I play the Sims3 also, and have played all of them. I'm a hardcore simmer. :mrgreen:
  • AmazingSims79879AmazingSims79879 Posts: 1,003 Member
    edited August 2013
    htairchix3 wrote:
    Hi I have it on the Android and I have had a lot of problems. You do have to have a internet connection to play. I froze and crashed and lost everything! :( I hear there are a ton of problems with Freeplay on the Android. Believe me I see it first hand. Hope my information helps. Happy simming. I play the Sims3 also, and have played all of them. I'm a hardcore simmer. :mrgreen:

Hi htairchix3,

Thanks for your reply. That sounds awful. I think it's probably best to stick with my other games then. I'm pretty hardcore :D