Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What families will you be making in TS4?

I think I'm going to be making "prequel" versions of some of my TS1 and TS3 families, where I'll be making kid or teen versions of some of my adult characters.

How about you? :wink:
EiFlric.png

Comments

• Fordee09Fordee09 Posts: 7,341 Member
    edited August 2013
    I think EA may include some past families in BG Neighbourhoods.
    So,
    I'll be making JJ. He was my old Avatar, and he is an Alien. I have him in every world in TS3. I love him so much, and I never get bored of playing with him.

I'll also probably make the 'Love' family; which was my main family during TS1 and TS2. I even made a town after them in TS2. I tried introducing them to TS3, but, I never properly got around to playing with them.

AGH!
    I'm so, so, so excited! XD
    tumblr_mnt6wnw49M1rx891yo2_500.gif
  • Urosh1994Urosh1994 Posts: 2,425 Member
    edited August 2013
    OH MY GOD! :D Best thread idea ever :mrgreen:

I'll recreate my current Sims 3 family, as well as their ancestors. I am a sucker for family tree history :P

If there are no Goths/Bachelors in the game, I'll make the Goth family from TS1 :) As well as build their house.

After that, I'll recreate simselves of my friends and cousins I want in game and start playing :D
  • ZerbuZerbu Posts: 3,457 Member
    edited August 2013
    I'll probably just recreate my TS3 Sims, since I never really got all I wanted out of the TS3 versions.

But I'll probably create random Sims to start with to try out the game first, before I get into anything complex. :D
  • jvilla0713jvilla0713 Posts: 200 Member
    edited August 2013
    I have a family of 4 right now in TS3 that I adore, The Ledbetters. It took many failed attempts to finally create sims that I am thoroughly pleased with and have stuck with for more then a generation or two. I'd love to translate them to the new game and see how they look. I'll take a screenshot later and post it!

I'm so freakin excited! I need TS4 to come out already haha.
    2dkbxgx.png
  • ts1depotts1depot Posts: 1,438 Member
    edited August 2013
    Great posts, guys! Keep 'em coming!

I have a snooty Yuppie couple (the Ichimuras) that I'm thinking of recreating as teens or young adults just shortly before they met. There are also at least three TS1 sim characters I'd like to recreate as kids. One is a "poor little rich girl" who was born into a wealthy family but grew up miserable. Another character I might recreate is a woman who adopts a troubled kid. This would be right before she meets the kid.
    EiFlric.png
  • v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    edited August 2013
    The same thing i did with Thesims2 and 3.

1 - I create a single Male Adult Sim to be my avatar and play a lot of time with it.

2 - I create 4 diferent women to become his Girlfriends

3 - With the gradual Include of the Ocults i create a Ocult Family with all diferent ocults

4 - I move the 4 normal Girls to another house and take 7 Hot ocult girls to be with my main sim.

#Then i will start creating other variations of Family.
    jr73Y.gif

• knh330knh330 Posts: 1,593 Member
    edited August 2013
    Hmm...I'm not too sure. I've never been one to recreate families I've had before. I did once, but when the family became something I wasn't familiar with (and didn't want them to be), I didn't play with them anymore.

If I were to recreate a family, I would choose families I've had in Sims 2. I remember my first ever sims 2 family, and I loved them so much. But, they were about to have a third child, so I had to get them a bigger house. But, back then, I had no idea that money cheats existed, so I had to get rid of them forever.

So, my first Sims 2 family is a possibly candidate.
    If I don't choose to recreate them, I'll just start fresh.

It may be much easier to remake a sim from the Sims 2 with the Sims 4 (because of it's cartoonish look from the leaked pictures), than it is to recreate a sim from Sims 2 with Sims 3.
  • Molie86Molie86 Posts: 651 Member
    edited August 2013
    I am going to make the Landgraabs, the Goths and the Altos again and my sim and his daughter recreate the families they made from TS3.
  • v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    edited August 2013
    Molie86 wrote:
    I am going to make the Landgraabs, the Goths and the Altos again and my sim and his daughter recreate the families they made from TS3.

Except for your sims, those were aways part of the game. So they will probably be on the game :wink:
    jr73Y.gif

• artlove1artlove1 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited August 2013
    I'll probably create families like I usually do..

Families and make a simself and place her in the world
  • EuanSimEuanSim Posts: 2,345 Member
    edited August 2013
    I'll be making my favourite sim of all time; Kate Moore. I've had her in every sims game so far, and I don't plan on giving up on her yet. Traditionally, she's a single sim by herself.

In The Sims she had Bella Goth blonde hair, and she wore that big red and white Queen like dress. I never did much with her then though.

For The Sims 2, she's a little different. I reinstalled it a few weeks ago and I've played her with her two sisters, Lacey and Patricia. (I doubt I'll bring them into The Sims 4). She resides in Strangetown, and marries Buzz Grunt. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do this in The Sims 4. A picture of her and her sisters is in my sig, actually!

I made her in The Sims 3, and she moved in with my legacy's 2nd generation, Clio Sekemoto. She married an alien and they had a daughter, who's name I've forgotten. I don't like this path for her either.

Hopefully, The Sims 4 will be after the Sims 2, so I can start her a fresh slate, which will be canon.

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited August 2013
    My simself and a wife for him.
  • Molie86Molie86 Posts: 651 Member
    edited August 2013
    My simself and a wife for him.
    Will you make them married in CAS or just engaged (providing they have the option) so that you can get them married in game.
  • Pandagirl9449Pandagirl9449 Posts: 911 Member
    edited August 2013
    Hm I think I'll start my Vosloo family. (that is the last name of the actor that played the mummy... In The Mummy) :) and play that family for the whole duration of the Sims 4. With each new expansion I'll pick a sim from that family and play with that sim for that expansion. I'm really thinking about making Lets Plays on YouTube. ^.^
  • snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    edited August 2013
    I always create Simselves for myself and my hubby when a new version of Sims comes out. Eventually,I add most of my friends to the game. Very excited to start a new adventure next year!
  • CoreyCanadianCoreyCanadian Posts: 5,701 Member
    edited August 2013
    For me it depends on what time it takes place, presuming it takes place at the most recent time period, I would make the descendants of my current household :mrgreen:

That or I would finally be able to make my Simself and my family the closest possible :thumbup:
    edited August 2013
    snurfles wrote:
    I always create Simselves for myself and my hubby when a new version of Sims comes out. Eventually,I add most of my friends to the game. Very excited to start a new adventure next year!

I have never made my friends in the game, but now that you mention it that sounds fun!
  • snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    edited August 2013
    snurfles wrote:

I have never made my friends in the game, but now that you mention it that sounds fun!

I recommend it! I have a few friends that I can now discuss the game with, even though they don't play, because I've hooked them in with my pictures and stories. They really get a kick out of seeing "themselves" in Sim form. My husband doesn't play but he does occasionally swing by my computer to see what "we" are up to. :D
    edited August 2013
    At Molie married.
    edited August 2013
    snurfles wrote:
    I recommend it! I have a few friends that I can now discuss the game with, even though they don't play, because I've hooked them in with my pictures and stories. They really get a kick out of seeing "themselves" in Sim form. My husband doesn't play but he does occasionally swing by my computer to see what "we" are up to. :D

Huh, I once put my simself in town just for kicks and he ended up pregnant with alien twins :lol:
  • Mia576Mia576 Posts: 393 New Member
    edited August 2013
    I already know which Sim will I be making first! Not sure about families though, I'll perhaps make a random one just to test out game features... I don't know. The game has to actually come out so that I can buy it to actually play it. :)
  • SeanieRockz44SeanieRockz44 Posts: 852 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Wherever my sims legacy ends up in 2014, I will remake my current character in TS4 and continue on the legacy.

And somehow immortalize my TS3 family by drawing out a family tree.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    edited August 2013
    The same sim I've been addicted to since sims 2...my Brooke Huffington. I will probably still be making her when sims 5 comes out, 5 years from now. :lol:
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
    edited August 2013
    Not only do I plan on creating my Simself and him a wife but also my favorite couple Ben and Michelle. I first made them in the sims 2 then the sims 3 and will remake them for 4.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited August 2013
    I saw a couple of Sims in the pictures that I am going to use to make a couple I always played back in the early days of the series. I will set them up in new hood/world..and after I have their lives in full swing I will add some of my more favorite characters from one of my themed hoods from TS2. I just hope we can customize everything to make it seem like a themed hood/world..that would be fanstastic.

I will check out the neighborhood for awhile then start with my old stand by couple from back in TS1, then add my more favorite caricatures that I have played for years in all the games. :wink:
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.