Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can Someone Link Me To The Pictures?

I've lost the site they were on, please. :D

And I mean the FanSite with them all on, not ModTheSims.

Comments

• LadyWhiteFaithLadyWhiteFaith Posts: 254 New Member
    edited August 2013
    I've lost the site they were on, please. :D

And I mean the FanSite with them all on, not ModTheSims.

I'd also be interested in that website o-o

Btw, @Cali A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E ;)
  • SeanieRockz44SeanieRockz44 Posts: 852 New Member
    edited August 2013
    I love how you create countless anti TS4 threads about "ew this is ugly" "ew, sims looks horrible" and then you look for the pics.

BTW, they are in a single post on MTS. But you wouldn't want to see them, would you? Sims are so ugly !!! :wink:
  • Cali_Pier92Cali_Pier92 Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited August 2013
    Btw, @Cali A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E ;)
    Put your hands up, make 'em touch! :mrgreen:
    edited August 2013
    :lol: this forum has become like a Lady gaga appreciation site recently.
  • Cali_Pier92Cali_Pier92 Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited August 2013
    I love how you create countless anti TS4 threads about "ew this is ugly" "ew, sims looks horrible" and then you look for the pics.

BTW, they are in a single post on MTS. But you wouldn't want to see them, would you? Sims are so ugly !!! :wink:
    Why do you have to be so rude? I have seen the pictures and I found that they left a very bad taste in my mouth. I have made two threads and I am allowed to do so. I love the game and want to see it be the best it can be.

All of the pictures are not on MTS, I first saw them on a Sims Fansite with dozens of pictures and a description and now I can't find it so I'm asking for the link to look over them again.
    edited August 2013
    I'm being "rude" because so many "fans" have been posting at how ugly these sims are etc. etc. after seeing about 10 pictures that haven't even been confirmed!
  • v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    edited August 2013
    There are already a ton of Sites with those pictures, including SimsWikia and....ofcourse...Facebook.
    jr73Y.gif

• LadyWhiteFaithLadyWhiteFaith Posts: 254 New Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm being "rude" because so many "fans" have been posting at how ugly these sims are etc. etc. after seeing about 10 pictures that haven't even been confirmed!

It's a free country; we can make threads about our opinions, and Cali only requested the website so he can analyze the pictures better; and btw, a "fan" doesn't have to agree with absolutely EVERYTHING that's included in a game.
    No need to be harsh x.x
  • CMWarrenCMWarren Posts: 1,092 Member
    edited August 2013
    these games never were about realisem. and for the most part, all we are seeing are renders, which never represent the actual game.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    edited August 2013
    CMWarren wrote:
    these games never were about realisem. and for the most part, all we are seeing are renders, which never represent the actual game.

I am seeing more than renders. There are in-game shots too. The question is from what platform, at what stage of development, and on what graphic settings. The shots I've seen looks like TS3 on low graphic settings.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • epicpaigeepicpaige Posts: 94 Member
    edited August 2013

I'm already in love with the CAS customization and how different they all look facially from each other. The objects and houses leave a little to be desired for me, since I'm really into building, but then again, we've still got a while for them to polish it all off!
  • aditya2333aditya2333 Posts: 100 New Member
    edited August 2013
    god the pic with the guy playing the violin is just too bad!
    :shock:
  • ScylScyl Posts: 461 Member
    edited August 2013
    I dont know what to think.. it looks kinda... Cartoony... :/

I'll try to not judge too fast and wait for more infos or closer to release date... *shrug*
  • aditya2333aditya2333 Posts: 100 New Member
    edited August 2013
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited August 2013
    I think it all looks great! :) I love the fully customisable aspect of CAS :thumbup:
    rnKEhBT.png
  • StarbucaneerStarbucaneer Posts: 2,561 Member
    edited August 2013

Well I actually like the new sims :thumup". Will be interested to see them in action.
    Simming since the beginning! :)
  • tlc10175tlc10175 Posts: 2,550 Member
    edited August 2013
    CK213 wrote:
    The question is from what platform, at what stage of development, and on what graphic settings.

I was wonderin' the same thing...