Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Droopy pants confirmed!

2...Next

Comments

• Robert123971Robert123971 Posts: 378 New Member
    edited August 2013
    And why for the love of Sim God can I not properly quote on a tablet!!!???
  • TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited August 2013
    Post deleted to help end argument.
  • PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    edited August 2013
    Please stop fighting about Justin "Droopy Drawers" Bieber. It makes everyone else want to throw things at you. Both of you. :twisted: If you continue to fight, the mods might as well just delete this thread.
  • TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited August 2013
    Penelope wrote:
    Please stop fighting about Justin "Droopy Drawers" Bieber. It makes everyone else want to throw things at you. Both of you. :twisted: If you continue to fight, the mods might as well just delete this thread.

Okay, stopping.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited August 2013
    Well atleast he didn't confirm Justin Bieber would be in the game.
  • Robert123971Robert123971 Posts: 378 New Member
    edited August 2013

There's a difference between "occasionally" and "constantly."

Encouraging suicide? Encouraging cutting themselves? These are not something mentally-healthy teenagers do; these are typically placed within the teenagers who are out to harm and use as many people as possible and within those who suffer depression. Given we have plenty of evidence he doesn't cut, he's very obviously not the second... which leaves only one option. And, yes, a number of those in the first option actually are monsters; it's usually not until life has forced some decency down their throat or made them truly understand what they have done that they truly grow as people and become decent human beings.

I do not use the term monster lightly in this case; I use it because I have no evidence he is anything else and plenty that he is.

I will (hopefully) make this my last post before someone does actually throw things at me. While I agree encouraging suicide is deplorable, from sources I've read, the "cuts for Bieber" campaign was started by Internet trolls and while he certainly did not cry out enough to stop it (which I do think is almost as bad as encouraging the issue. I highly doubt he wanted fans to cut themselves for him and quite frankly if people were cutting themselves over something anyone did, they ( the person people were cutting for) would probably be in complete shock and completely unsure how to address the situation. If this is not true and he did in fact encourage people, to cut themselves , I apologize for my lack of knowledge on the issue, but still disagree on the term monster being used to describe him.
  • VanillaCupcakessVanillaCupcakess Posts: 194 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Eww why?! lol I really don't get why this is a trend! If only they knew how droopy pants first came about rofl.
  • yoshi_dragur2012yoshi_dragur2012 Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited August 2013
    Kath235 wrote:
    Mariefoxprice83, I hate the trend as well. Hopefully they will also have plenty of not so droopy pants for us! :)
    The only thing worse that that are TIGHT droopy pants :XD:

seriously, the fashion world & music community really need to stop influencing each other in setting fashion trends. Better yet, all the ppl in these industries need to lay off all the meds and controlled substances they've been taking for good. Because the designers must have been higher than a kite have dreamt up 2 fashion like these. :lol:
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited August 2013
    Are you kidding OP? The style was over several years ago. I don't know what is meant by 'droopy pants' other than the shorts etc. that hang off young mens' waists which was a fashion train wreck almost ten years ago.

TS2's game is full of those type shorts/pants that I fussed over there were too bulky! They just didn't hang off the hips like they did at the time but too much material!

If that isn't what is meant then I'm lost because that train wreck is so passee..even air-head Justin should know that by now, and so should the fashion kings of EA. :roll:
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • EivindbroenEivindbroen Posts: 223 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Cinebar wrote:
    Are you kidding OP? The style was over several years ago. I don't know what is meant by 'droopy pants' other than the shorts etc. that hang off young mens' waists which was a fashion train wreck almost ten years ago.

TS2's game is full of those type shorts/pants that I fussed over there were too bulky! They just didn't hang off the hips like they did at the time but too much material!

If that isn't what is meant then I'm lost because that train wreck is so passee..even air-head Justin should know that by now, and so should the fashion kings of EA. :roll:

OP as in me or the guy over you? I thought this was sarcasm by SimGuruGraham and was a joke. I really think it is too! Like droopy pants is going to be the first confirmed item in the game :roll:
  • ShawneeMoonShawneeMoon Posts: 32 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Penelope wrote:
    If the Sims have droopy pants, then there should be a head-smack action that accompanies it. In other words, if your Sim sees another Sim wearing droopy pants, he should be able to click on the guy and select the "Head-Smack" action so he can smack the dude upside the head.
    8)

:lol: I could see a Sim doing a "Gibbs" head-smack.
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    edited August 2013
    Penelope wrote:
    If the Sims have droopy pants, then there should be a head-smack action that accompanies it. In other words, if your Sim sees another Sim wearing droopy pants, he should be able to click on the guy and select the "Head-Smack" action so he can smack the dude upside the head.
    8)

Now that I'd love to see. I think it should be an interaction for several different kinds of Sim behavior.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Chrsm528Chrsm528 Posts: 61 New Member
    edited August 2013
    No, no, no, no, no. I will seriously cry if they make droopy pants. People look like they've messed themselves with those. Awful trend.

My opinion.
  • Plumbobmad3Plumbobmad3 Posts: 153 Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm pretty sure he's joking. :wink:
    "I really ought to do something! ... though I am already in my pyjamas."

spider.gif

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited August 2013
    Please no :( I hate that trend.
    I never liked that trend either. And that's because I had tried droopy pants before, and it annoyed me. Mainly because it made me feel like I was trying to walk with a bag around my knees. I don't see how those young kids can stand that. :D
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    edited August 2013
    sunman502 wrote:
    I never liked that trend either. And that's because I had tried droopy pants before, and it annoyed me. Mainly because it made me feel like I was trying to walk with a bag around my knees. I don't see how those young kids can stand that. :D

My brothers used to do it. Drove our mum mad! I just think it's weird!
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited August 2013
    sunman502 wrote:

My brothers used to do it. Drove our mum mad! I just think it's weird!
    I bet it did! My nephews tried that too, and I kept on telling them to pull their pants up because it was indecent of them to be out in public with their boxers showing. They would fight me every step of the way. Until one day they wanted to go somewhere really bad, and I told you are not going dressed like that. My nephews went back upstairs, and changed their pants after that. They eventually grew out of the droopy pants trend. :lol:
  • lolz255lolz255 Posts: 121 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Maybe the pants that the sim is wearing morph into droopy pants after their bladder reaches zero and they don't make it on time, if you know what I mean....