Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thread Closed, New Thread Link in Post One

Comments

• ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited August 2013
    Sarademoor wrote:
    I'm nice and late to the party, but thanks for the DNA patterns Zoo! I love them! <3

You are very welcome and WHOOT on the new Sims Camp patterns in your Studio! I downloaded them AND your lovely Sim. Great work, Sara D!

TO ANY OF OUR FRIENDS AND CUSTOMERS WHO MAY NOT KNOW:
    THREE D.N.A. members are headed to Sims Camp and will get to see Sims 4 up close and personal.

Congratulation to Sarademoor, SimEve, and elle0808, you ladies bring home lots of great information for us AND HAVE FUN!! Your team is SO proud of you and happy that you got chosen to go!!

Ruthless_KK, a beloved D.N.A. alum is also heading to Sims Camp, so Creative Corner is well represented.

Sim Eve has a thread about this trip. If you have questions that you are dying to ask about Sims 4, you ought to post them on Eve's thread and maybe one of our friends will get the chance to ask it for you!

Zoo
    oow785m
    edited August 2013
    UPDATE!

The previous D.N.A. group pattern is great if you want to have something that looks like one of those mats that have slots for many photos. Unfortunately, the pattern was made BEFORE the lovely Illusie joined us.

Since I had to make a new pattern anyway, I decided to make this version look like a poster for the team. This one includes us all. The directions are the same: Put pattern on a well-lit wall, have your Sim take a photo in the "large portrait" size, enjoy!

Here is what the new poster looks like:

http://s1080.photobucket.com/user/ZooProfessor/media/Zoo%20U%20Course%2010%20Homework/Screenshot-320.jpg.html

By the way, BakingNerd (a D.N.A. team alum) made the D.N.A. pattern that is our team account avatar and I shamelessly used it for the poster pattern. I really don't think she will mind but I will double-check to be sure.

Here is the D.N.A. Poster Pattern:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7560294
    Zoo, I love this! Thank you so much for taking the time to create such a wonderful poster! Woot!!!

-Jess

You are so welcome, Jess!

If anyone is wondering, it is GREAT with me if ANYONE wants to upload a lot with a copy of one of my D.N.A. posters on the wall (OR with a copy of a Zoo U poster on the wall or a copy of the poster for Fabulous Fairyland). I WANT these things to be used and it is almost like free advertising, too.

Plus I made the Greenwood Gallery with the express idea that ANYONE who wanted to snag the art off the walls and use them in uploads could do that. It is my gift to other builders, so please feel free to use any of those photographs in your own builds!

Zoo

oow785m
  • cornpuffscornpuffs Posts: 785 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Request Form (Residential Lot)

Username: cornpuffs

Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): French/Modern

Which EPs and SPs do you have? Outdoor Living, WA, Ambitions, LN, Generations, Pets, Showtime,

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry

Lot size (dimensions): 64x64 as big as it gets

Number of bedrooms: at LEAST 6, more is always fine though

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? I'll post some photos showing how'd I like bedrooms but as for configuration one large master with an ensuite bathroom, one guest room with a bathroom, one teen girl room with bathroom, one child girl and boy with a connected bathroom, and then a nursery with a small bathroom.

Number of bathrooms: 10+ in bedrooms and then 2 on main floor and 2 in basement

Favorite color schemes: whites, grey/blues, maybe some yellows

Colors you dislike: any neon colors, too bright, just muted neutral classy colors

Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes

Can CC be used? Yes, it has to be easy and simple to download and also I'd like it to match the look of the game, not to realistic or anything.

Please list the Store content that can be used: well I have too many to list, so if you would like to use one just ask me please and ill let you know if i have it, i also currently have 150 simpoints so I may be able to buy something small

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? im not entirely sure yet as I am still figuring that out

Link to specific house or plan:

https://sphotos-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1150913_548323805228784_486270124_n.jpg Here is a picture of an almost perfect example of what I'd like the house to resemble, I also love the whole idea of the three garages being through the gate inside the courtyard to the left, if possible that's be an amazing addition.

Although it's a townhouse I love the exterior and parquet floors of this house, really take inspiration from this whole style http://www.trulia.com/property/3117891320-16-E-95th-St-New-York-NY-10128#photo-5

I love everything about this house except the kitchen, the floors, walls, windows, doors, bathrooms, just the whole concept is what I'm looking for http://www.trulia.com/property/1056278385-11-Langhorne-Ln-Greenwich-CT-06831#photo-19

For furniture, design, and decoration take some inspiration from my favrite hotel it stay at in Paris, Le Bristol http://www.lebristolparis.com/eng/rooms-and-suites/ the suites show a perfect example of the decoration and color schemes I'd like

I's also like the master bedroom to be modeled after Le Bristol bedrooms as for master bath and all other bedroom baths, I want them sleek, modern, and elegant with white marble, shiny grey tile, luxe tubs and showers ya know all the works...teen girl room should be something like this http://www.swell-group.co.uk/town/paris/img/paris_bedroom.jpg or this http://blog.sndimg.com/hgtv/design/anna/bedroom-SW-LUXE-RM2_HGTV-HOME-by-Sherwin-Williams.jpg with a really sleek grey bathroom. nursery should be unisex since im not sure what gender baby will be, maybe light yellows and greens and whites for that room.

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? beautiful french gardens surrounding a custom pool and hot tub, a small stocked pond, a basement with a gym, movie room and rec room. on either main or second or maybe even a third, I'd like two sunny and open offices. an outdoor stable for two horses, maybe a parlor or sitting room or sunroom. and this is only of possible, but i'd love a "gatsby" style two story ballroom with the marble floors and columns that I can throw parties and weddings in, that'd be great thank you. i'd also like a grand foyer entrance with the stairs and marble floors that will rival the lobbies of the 5* hotels in Paris.

Additional instructions? any questions ask me :)

and last but not least THANK YOU FOR OYURE HARD WORK!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • DataHeadDataHead Posts: 1,098 Member
    edited August 2013
    I need to put YET ANOTHER request on hold (my current one) FR sent on 8/7/2013. FR not accepted and no contact.

None of my requesters want me to build them anything!! :cry:
    edited August 2013
    Date: June 23, 2013
    Username: foxgirl902
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Three to Five Bedroom Tropical House
    Preferred Creator: -
    Claimed By:

CLAIMING

I'll try this last one before I need to go!
    Foxgirl, if you could please check in to my thread HERE I would really appreciate it! (FR Sent 8/11)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • godshelpiogodshelpio Posts: 1,675 Member
    edited August 2013
    DataHead wrote:
    Date: June 17, 2013
    Username: godshelpio
    Description: Budget Houseboat
    Preferred Creator: sashraf, TarynTempestwind, romagi1, DataHead, SimEve, or annin7
    Claimed By:

I'll claim this one if it's alright. Hi Godshelpio, if you could please check-in to my contact thread located HERE then I can get started on this houseboat ASAP! Thanks!

Hello, I have accepted your request, sorry for being late by a couple days, I have had some RL stuff come up. But I am here, and ready. I accepted your friend request. I am honored you have chosen my request, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask, Though, my request form should be pretty easy to follow. :)
    edited August 2013
    godshelpio wrote:
    DataHead wrote:
    Date: June 17, 2013
    Username: godshelpio
    Description: Budget Houseboat
    Preferred Creator: sashraf, TarynTempestwind, romagi1, DataHead, SimEve, or annin7
    Claimed By:

I'll claim this one if it's alright. Hi Godshelpio, if you could please check-in to my contact thread located HERE then I can get started on this houseboat ASAP! Thanks!

Hello, I have accepted your request, sorry for being late by a couple days, I have had some RL stuff come up. But I am here, and ready. I accepted your friend request. I am honored you have chosen my request, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask, Though, my request form should be pretty easy to follow. :)

Thanks for contacting! I posted a couple of questions on my contact page if you wouldn't mind checking those out. :mrgreen:

1,000 POSTS!!!

It's been a little over a year, and here I am finally getting to 1,000. This is actually my 1,000th post, and I thought 'what better place to put it?!?!?!' If only we got rewarded for posting with SP...oh well.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5934-1341499967-12.gif
    Hurray.gif
    HOORAY.gif
  • SBJuthbergSBJuthberg Posts: 133 Member
    edited August 2013
    Congratulations then DataHead :)

And I have to say I absolutely adore the little yellow dudes from Despicable Me :mrgreen:
  • foxgirl902foxgirl902 Posts: 10,987 New Member
    edited August 2013
    DataHead wrote:
    Date: June 23, 2013
    Username: foxgirl902
    Description: Three to Five Bedroom Tropical House
    Claimed By:

CLAIMING

I'll try this last one before I need to go!
    Foxgirl, if you could please check in to my thread HERE I would really appreciate it! (FR Sent 8/11)

Thank you! I'll accept the friend request and go to the thread now. :)
  • AwesomeGinger952AwesomeGinger952 Posts: 165
    edited August 2013
    do you do custom content CAS? if so, can you make a simple braid down the back for female child sims?
  • nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited August 2013
    Congratulations on 1000 posts DataHead! :mrgreen:
  • nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited August 2013
    do you do custom content CAS? if so, can you make a simple braid down the back for female child sims?

The DNA team don't create Custom Content, sorry. They only create:
    - Residential Lots
    - Community Lots
    - Sims
    - Pets

They all are super wonderful creators and if you want to request any of these four things then you sure can. Just fill out the appropriate request form, all of which are located in the fourth (I think?) post.
    edited August 2013

No I don't believe we have anyone on the team who knows how to make custom content right now. I'm sure you could find some on The Sims Resource or Mod The Sims fairly easily. :)
    edited August 2013
    nerdy3000 wrote:
    Congratulations on 1000 posts DataHead! :mrgreen:

Thanks Nerdy!! :mrgreen:
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited August 2013
    :D Congrats on 1000th post Data and thanks for those adorable Happy Dancers, I still think Elaine is the very best, that girl just glows, too funny :mrgreen::lol:
  • originalsimoriginalsim Posts: 1,696 Member
    edited August 2013
    Hi Jess!

I sent a Friend Request to Meep11 well over a week ago now and have had no response. Could you please place her request on hold? Thank you.
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited August 2013
    Ms Secretary, could you please put this request on hold. Sent Friend request and put note on their my page on 8/8/13, no response.

Date: June 1, 2013
    Username: MysteryJoker
    Description: Mediterranean 5 Bedroom House
    Claimed By:

Thank You!
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited August 2013
    Hi, Bubble16. I am unfortunately going to have to cancel your request with D.N.A. Request Team. We have tried getting in contact with you about your request, but have received no response, and it's been two weeks. You may place a new request with us at a later date if you like, but if you do, please be prepared to accept friend requests, check the creator's correspondence thread, and check the request thread on a regular basis. Thanks for your understanding.

Hi, Dor22n3m0. I am unfortunately going to have to cancel your request with D.N.A. Request Team. We have tried getting in contact with you about your request, but have received no response, and it's been two weeks. You may place a new request with us at a later date if you like, but if you do, please be prepared to accept friend requests, check the creator's correspondence thread, and check the request thread on a regular basis. Thanks for your understanding.

Hi, Tasha. I am unfortunately going to have to cancel your request with D.N.A. Request Team. We have tried getting in contact with you about your request, but have received no response, and it's been two weeks. You may place a new request with us at a later date if you like, but if you do, please be prepared to accept friend requests, check the creator's correspondence thread, and check the request thread on a regular basis. Thanks for your understanding.
    SLpPUp.png
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited August 2013
    Hi everyone! Thank you all for the recent posts and requests. I've updated our thread, but please take a look at our Open Requests post (on page 1) to make sure things look correct to you! Thanks very much!
    SLpPUp.png
  • wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    edited August 2013
    Everything looks good with my request! And I think it'll get claimed soon, yay!!!:)

Hi everyone! Thank you all for the recent posts and requests. I've updated our thread, but please take a look at our Open Requests post (on page 1) to make sure things look correct to you! Thanks very much!
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
    edited August 2013
    nerdy3000 wrote:

The DNA team don't create Custom Content, sorry. They only create:
    - Residential Lots
    - Community Lots
    - Sims
    - Pets

They all are super wonderful creators and if you want to request any of these four things then you sure can. Just fill out the appropriate request form, all of which are located in the fourth (I think?) post.

Nerdy knows how it works around here as well as anyone! She has it exactly right-- we don't do Custom Content (most of us don't even USE Custom Content), but we would be very happy to take your request for any of the things that we DO make. As Nerdy said, just fill out the form.

Sorry we couldn't help you with that!

Zoo
    oow785m
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited August 2013
    Congratulations on 1000 posts, DH!
    *does a little jig and throws confetti*
    edited August 2013
    WHOOT! Will you look at how we are sailing through the Open Requests! We might be able to shave the wait time down to less than a month if we keep going like this.

I would LOVE to be able to have a week or less turnaround time to get claimed. It hasn't been that way in over a year, so I won't hold my breath, but we are making progress. GO TEAM! :mrgreen:
    oow785m
  • SBJuthbergSBJuthberg Posts: 133 Member
    edited August 2013
    Wow, you are exceptionally productive. I am in awe of your dedication as well as your collective talent.

I wish I had but a fraction of the skills you do. Although I do have a fairly creative mind, I lack sense of proportion and ability to visualize "the full picture" as it were.

I am very good at making dwarf-hold kind of builds in Minecraft, but there ends my practical skill, alas :/

Anyhow, that's very good news indeed for me and every other requester that your shaving through the requests with such fervor :D

Remains to be seen though if I'll manage to avoid drive any prospective taker insane once I get warmed up to him/her and overcome my initial shyness and start to get chatty :oops:
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited August 2013
    I'll claim this one next! :D

Date: June 30, 2013
    Username: Xpinkygirlx1
    Description: Victorian Farmhouse
    Claimed By:

We are friends already! :D I can't post on your page so please confirm on my contact thread here:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/644034.page