Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help with Around the Sims3 Bakery

I downloaded the items for the bakery and put them in my downloads folder in the game but they do not show up. If someone can advise me on how to get the bakery items to show up in my game, I would be so thankful!

Comments

• Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited August 2013
    You have to install them from the downloads section of the launcher.

If your issue is that you do not see them in the launcher to install, you probably just did not extract the sims3pack from the zip files. All ATS3 downloads are in sims3pack files, but they are zipped. You have to unzip them first, then move the sims3pack files to the downloads directory before you can install them.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,463 Member
    edited August 2013
    What are you talking about? There is no such venue? If there is such a venue I want it!
  • Options
    SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    edited August 2013
    Did you install them via the launcher, or put them in a mods folder? Have you used mods or cc before?

When they are properly installed, they show up under Miscellaneous Appliances.

Also, if you're planning to have your sims buy the pastries, you will need Ani's Shop from Inventory mod and the display case that acts like a World Adventures chest. Twallan's NRaas Register mod is also helpful for this set.
  • Options
    SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    edited August 2013
    What are you talking about? There is no such venue? If there is such a venue I want it!

It's a great set - (all of Sandy's sets are wonderful), but it is custom content.

http://www.aroundthesims3.com/objects/room_downtown_17.shtml

• Options
    KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,463 Member
    edited August 2013
    Oh, sorry, I googled it and see that it is CC. That looks cool. Perhaps if you contact the creator they can tell you where it is in game. It looks like individual items rather than a pre-built venue.
    Good Luck :)
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,286 Member
    edited August 2013
    Once you have them installed in the game, go to the appliance tab and go to misc. and there is where you will find the pastries at. Hope this helps... :)