Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Supernatural Resort

I think it would be great for someone to create a resort for supernaturals to share on the exchange. Like one for fairies, one for vampires, witches....etc.

....I don't have Supernatural but I think it would be fun. You may take this idea with a grain of salt if you wish.

Comments

• Options
    Matt_Williams002Matt_Williams002 Posts: 105 New Member
    edited August 2013
    My first thought was hotel Transylvania :)

MV5BMTM3NjQyODI3M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDM4NjM0OA@@._V1_SX214_.jpg
  • Options
    LisameesimsLisameesims Posts: 1,125 Member
    edited August 2013

Theatres des Vampires

Sorry to dig this up but I felt this was relevant to this topic.

I too was thinking about making a supernatural resort, however there are quite a few complications to this.
    • Vampires can't satisfy hunger from dining at a buffet table as they don't use plasma fruit in any of the ingredients. Without a source of plasma juices they will wither and die, so you'd have to provide a fridge for them to use. I don't know how they'd react to buffet tables in the area, they may attempt to dine at them non-stop and die from starvation rather than plucking a plasma juice from the fridge, but you'll need buffet tables for non-vamp sims and townies.
    • If you want to provide coffins you would need to place them in VIP rooms to get payment for their stay. It could then mess it up for non-vamp sims who may get booked into them also, so you'd have to put both a bed and a coffin in each VIP room. Same applies to fairy houses.
    • You'd have to build everything indoors as vampire sims don't like the sun. That would likely not stop them going outdoors anyways to find a spot to "relax" on and then running home from starting to burn or just burning to death, so if you want them to avoid doing that you'd have to make sure there's not a spot left uncovered outside or flat enough where they can attempt to rest on.
    • Werewolfs might ruin your furnishings costing a fortune in replacements and upset sims over ruined furniture.

Still might be fun to try and make one and see what happens! I'm not very artsy when it comes to making new lots but I could sure give it a go, might take me a few days.
    Post edited by geekgirl101 on