Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help! Can't get rid of zombies!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    bubblesabcbubblesabc Posts: 3
    edited March 2013
    I have had the same problem. I usually save on a full moon, then the day after zombie keep coming. So, I made a new household and waited for a full moon, saving regularly. Then on the night of the full moon I didn't save until the next day. After that zombies haven't come, only on full moon days. I'm not sure if this works for everybody, but it worked for me.
  • Options
    pppeggi3110pppeggi3110 Posts: 5
    edited April 2013
    Last time i downloaded a thing called byebyezombies-addition-brainfreeze.zip at http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=486695 and make a wall around my house without a door :shock: .when it is full moon not even a single zombie came out if i save it on full moon :D .if it didn't work try different one :) .
  • Options
    yoyogirl2000yoyogirl2000 Posts: 1
    edited June 2013
    Go to options and you should be able to stop zombies from spawning. ZOMBIESS :!:
  • Options
    thami67thami67 Posts: 2
    edited July 2013
    Oh it's really easy! Make sure you have testingcheatsenabled true on though. Just build walls around all your plants with no doors and move any plants inside the walls if necessary. The zombie obviously can't get to the plants and if you want to get inside and watch over your precious babies just shift click on the inside and click teleport me here. Foolproof! (Actually more like zombie proof!) :D
  • Options
    ZoeyGSZoeyGS Posts: 135 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Well... You could always make a movie... I suggest a movie of the Walking Dead: the game... I have the same problem. It's been like this for almost a year (on Sept fifth, it will have been a year.)
    PS, I really think that everyone should make the best of the situation and just make the walking dead... :)
  • Options
    cringyuhcringyuh Posts: 3 New Member
    I found this! (www.)nraas.net/community/OCCULT
    the zombies will go away after some time.
  • Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Thanks @cringyuh :) I'll close this here as it's been necro'd
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top