Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~•~aricarai's DNA contact thread~•~Lilypink79~•~NEW Request~•~

Comments

• aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited August 2013
    Hey nerdy!

29kxob6.gif

Thank you for making my first DNA request a fun one! I've never done a celebrity Sim before, but I hope that I've captured Emma's good looks and down-to-earth personality in Sim-form! She really is a stunning young woman and I've found out while looking through heaps of pictures that she is a bit of a chameleon when it comes to fashion and hairstyles and she tends to lean toward plaids, stripes, and animal prints!

Just a couple of notes: I modeled her formal outfit after a mix between the two dresses that she wore to the Cannes Festival and her athletic outfit is modeled after what she wore to Glastonbury.

download•here

download•emma•as•a•household•here

094bfb94-92ad-42fa-a16b-8f34e3094906.jpg

c8892269-63c0-4ba6-911c-76c1e871fbdc.jpg

581a2a6c-5925-4933-8cfc-33d47ab077c5.jpg

Below are just some of my favorite shots!

2a4b326b-086c-4259-ba99-2dc8fa654040.jpg

89f6b3c1-66dd-4c11-a8c5-c17c16d42602.jpg

6fe19a68-4f5e-480f-b8c0-f7478013a4d1.jpg

And this shot is just for fun!

e0c770b1-f616-4b6d-87fc-68a08862795c.jpg

You will find this in Emma's inventory - who knew she was a painter, too! :wink:

2581b1f5-b681-404e-a034-a06ee08fe862.jpg

enjoy!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited August 2013
    nerdy - if you'll just bear with me a bit longer...I'm trying to get her outerwear outfit to you! Liam keeps popping up! :evil:
  • priscapuppriscapup Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited August 2013
    Ari, Emma is amazing! Super job! Big rec here! :D
    edited August 2013
    priscapup wrote:
    Ari, Emma is amazing! Super job! Big rec here! :D

Thank you so much, P-pup! I really appreciate it! :mrgreen:
  • nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited August 2013
    Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, she looks so fantastic! You've created her absolutely perfectly! Wow! I am so super happy! I'm downloading her into my game right now! She is perfect! Thank you ever so much! :D:mrgreen::D
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited August 2013
    edited August 2013
    nerdy3000 wrote:
    Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, she looks so fantastic! You've created her absolutely perfectly! Wow! I am so super happy! I'm downloading her into my game right now! She is perfect! Thank you ever so much! :D:mrgreen::D

I'm so glad that you're happy with her! I had a great time creating her! I'm still trying to get you that outerwear outfit - Liam isn't being very nice!
    edited August 2013
    romagi1 wrote:
    Ari! Emma is beautifully perfect! :mrgreen: :thumbup:

Thank you very much, m'dear! :mrgreen:
  • SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited August 2013
    She looks great. I would have known even without the name. Great work and recommended!
  • B4b3GuRlB4b3GuRl Posts: 76 Member
    edited August 2013
    I do not comment in threads much as I am a shy simmer :oops: but I had to stop by and say how absolutely wonderful your Emma Watson sim is! Stunning job. :)
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    edited August 2013
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited August 2013
    Freakin Awesome, Ari! Fabulous job on Emma! Huge Rec! :lol:
    edited August 2013
    SimEve wrote:
    She looks great. I would have known even without the name. Great work and recommended!

:shock: That means a lot, Eve! Thank you so very much - I'm super happy that she is recognizable :mrgreen:
    edited August 2013
    B4b3GuRl wrote:
    I do not comment in threads much as I am a shy simmer :oops: but I had to stop by and say how absolutely wonderful your Emma Watson sim is! Stunning job. :)

Aww, thank you so much! I'm so glad Emma brought you out of the shadows! Don't be shy - we're a really nice bunch around here! THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I appreciate you coming to comment! :D
    edited August 2013
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Its beautiful Ari.. You done a superb job...

Thank you, sweet Bree! :mrgreen:
    edited August 2013
    Freakin Awesome, Ari! Fabulous job on Emma! Huge Rec! :lol:

Thank you so very much, Cath! :mrgreen:
    edited August 2013
    Oh hey!
    Strawberrystar1 & Iona98 - I've got some questions for you both!

Come check in and have a little read here!
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited August 2013
    Emma looks beautiful! :D Love her hair and her outfits. Recommended. Also recommended her as a household previously. Great job Ari. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited August 2013
    yanti68 wrote:
    Emma looks beautiful! :D Love her hair and her outfits. Recommended. Also recommended her as a household previously. Great job Ari. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you, yanti! I really appreciate it! It was my first request, so I was nervous, but I do like how she turned out! :mrgreen:
  • Iona98Iona98 Posts: 334 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Whoop! My request has been accepted! I'm checking in! (:
    Thank yoou! <3 (Sorry I didn't get in touch sooner, hope that's not a problem)
    edited August 2013
    Iona98 wrote:

No worries, dear! You're here now! I'm super excited to work on your request.

I like to ask a lot of questions just so I give you the best request possible, so I left you a few here!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited August 2013
    aricarai wrote:
    Iona98 wrote:

I like to ask a lot of questions just so I give you the best request possible, so I left you a few here!

Thank you, I'm very excited too! (: I hope I have given enough info...

Do you have an idea of what world you will be placing this in? Most likely Aurora Skies
    Do you want each bathroom attached to a bedroom? Yes
    Do you have a price point at all for the build? The price does not matter, so it can be as much as you want!

Feel free to change any of my ideas and take as long as you need!
    edited August 2013
    Iona98 wrote:
    aricarai wrote:
    Iona98 wrote:

Do you have an idea of what world you will be placing this in? Most likely Aurora Skies
    Do you have a price point at all for the build? The price does not matter, so it can be as much as you want!

Fantastic! I will get started on this tomorrow after work! I like to post WIPs, so make sure you check back! :mrgreen:
    edited August 2013
    aricarai wrote:
    Iona98 wrote:
    aricarai wrote:
    Iona98 wrote:

Fantastic! I will get started on this tomorrow after work! I like to post WIPs, so make sure you check back! :mrgreen:

Thank you soo much! I will check back regularly! :mrgreen:
    edited August 2013
    Iona98 wrote:
    aricarai wrote:
    Iona98 wrote:
    aricarai wrote:
    Iona98 wrote:

Thank you soo much! I will check back regularly! :mrgreen:

Fabulous! I shall have a WIP for you by the end of the weekend :D