Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Sims 3 Creation Just By Bree

BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
edited June 2020 in The Sims 3 Builders
Brees_Banner_2020_3.jpg

Hi I'm Bree,
Since my original Sims 3 thread is MIA, I will be adding my sims 3 creations to this thread! Thanks for understanding!

Follow my Blog for UP TO DATE information on my creations!
Blog: https://breemiles.blogspot.com/

Follow my Wordpress
https://breemiles.wordpress.com/

Thank You
BreeMiles
Post edited by BreeMiles on

Comments

• BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    edited June 2020
    edited December 2018
    Your Request is Ready
    You can find your request in the Links Below
    Post edited by BreeMiles on
    edited October 2017
    CURRENT REQUEST

BreeMiles wrote:
    Army008

I have claimed your Request please check in... A friend Request has been sent..

Date: May 11, 2013
    Username: Army008
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Four to Six Bedroom Boardinghouse
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Question

Army On the lot size No smaller than a 30x25 and no larger than a 50x50 am I reading that right????
    Besides being a boarding house what other plans do you have for this home, like in what type of sim will be running the boarding house sort a speak????

On the lot size if you have to make it a bigger lot that is fine it really doesn't matter to me what size of lot it will be. As for the sim I'm planning on it being a single mother with a toddler boy and teen or child boy I'm in the works of getting her future ex hubby to finding her she will be a mermaid.
    edited July 2013
    Army008 wrote:
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Army008

Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Question

Army On the lot size No smaller than a 30x25 and no larger than a 50x50 am I reading that right????
    Besides being a boarding house what other plans do you have for this home, like in what type of sim will be running the boarding house sort a speak????

On the lot size if you have to make it a bigger lot that is fine it really doesn't matter to me what size of lot it will be. As for the sim I'm planning on it being a single mother with a toddler boy and teen or child boy I'm in the works of getting her future ex hubby to finding her she will be a mermaid.

Ok Thank You so much this helps a lot.... Anything special you want for the children or parent???
  • Army008Army008 Posts: 141 Member
    edited July 2013
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Army008 wrote:
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Army008

Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Question

Ok Thank You so much this helps a lot.... Anything special you want for the children or parent???

not that I can think of right at the moment.
    edited July 2013
    Army008 wrote:
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Army008 wrote:
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Army008

Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Question

If you think of anything just let me know ok...
    edited July 2013
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Army008 wrote:
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Army008 wrote:
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Army008

Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Question

I don't have that window but I can get it.
    edited July 2013
    Army008 wrote:
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Army008 wrote:
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Army008 wrote:
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Army008

Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Question

No No don't get it I was just wondering ok.. Do you have any of the animals and friends items???
    edited July 2013
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Army008 wrote:
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Army008 wrote:
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Army008 wrote:
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Army008

Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Question

No No don't get it I was just wondering ok.. Do you have any of the animals and friends items???

I have the sweet escape nursery, animals abound playground, animals abound playground bed and bath, panda and friends, and wilderness dreaming.
    edited July 2013
    Army008 wrote:
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Army008 wrote:
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Army008 wrote:
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Army008 wrote:
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Army008

Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Question

I have the sweet escape nursery, animals abound playground, animals abound playground bed and bath, panda and friends, and wilderness dreaming.

Oh That's wonderful i know just what I can do then.. Your build is coming along wonderful.. This give me a few more wonderful Ideas to use... Thank you so much Army!!
    edited July 2013
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Army008 wrote:
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Army008 wrote:
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Army008 wrote:
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Army008 wrote:
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Army008

Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Question

Oh That's wonderful i know just what I can do then.. Your build is coming along wonderful.. This give me a few more wonderful Ideas to use... Thank you so much Army!!

Great I can't wait!!
    edited July 2013
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Army008

Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Question

1 Army On the lot size No smaller than a 30x25 and no larger than a 50x50 am I reading that right????
    2 Besides being a boarding house what other plans do you have for this home, like in what type of sim will be running the boarding house sort a speak??
    Army do you have this window??
    2vlab6t.png
    Army On the Basement??
    You wanted a Recording room is that correct? Like in music. Gym, and Skill Room..

correct
    edited July 2013
    Army008 wrote:
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Army008

Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Question

1 Army On the lot size No smaller than a 30x25 and no larger than a 50x50 am I reading that right????
    2 Besides being a boarding house what other plans do you have for this home, like in what type of sim will be running the boarding house sort a speak??
    2vlab6t.png
    Army On the Basement??
    You wanted a Recording room is that correct? Like in music. Gym, and Skill Room..

correct

Thank You Army this is wonderful, I have the landscaping done, main floor and almost have the basement complete, then I will start the next two floors... I'm clucking right along on it.. I hope you have a very wonderful weekend..
    edited July 2013
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Army008 wrote:
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Army008

Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Question

2vlab6t.png
    Army On the Basement??

correct

Thank You Army this is wonderful, I have the landscaping done, main floor and almost have the basement complete, then I will start the next two floors... I'm clucking right along on it.. I hope you have a very wonderful weekend..
    I'm looking forward to seeing it and thank you fro all the gifts.
    edited July 2013
    You are very very welcome Army.. I did another floor Sunday and Monday so its almost complete.. I can't wait for you to see it... I'm getting pretty excited also..
    edited August 2013
    Army I just like taking pictures of your Boarding House and final walk through and it will be done, I will try to get it up this weekend, or the first part of the week...
    edited August 2013
    Army what is the name of the Sim that is going to live in this house??
    edited August 2013
    BreeMiles wrote:

I don't know lol I got sidetracked you can name it whatever you want
    edited August 2013
    Army008 wrote:
    BreeMiles wrote:

I don't know lol I got sidetracked you can name it whatever you want

Oh Thank You Army....
    edited August 2013
    edited August 2013
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Army008 Your Request is Ready

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7554611
    jqQdgcyGvFy0K.jpg

It's beautiful Thank you!! :-o
    edited August 2013
    Army008 wrote:
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Army008 Your Request is Ready

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7554611
    jqQdgcyGvFy0K.jpg

It's beautiful Thank you!! :-o

You are very welcome, I hope you enjoy it lots....
  • wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    edited August 2013
    Hey, thanks for accepting my request! Can't wait to see it! Not sure if you saw this on the DNA thread, but I wasn't sure how many bedrooms I had put down, but I'd like 3. 2 bathrooms and an office, kitchen, game room, etc. :)
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
    edited August 2013
    Hey, thanks for accepting my request! Can't wait to see it! Not sure if you saw this on the DNA thread, but I wasn't sure how many bedrooms I had put down, but I'd like 3. 2 bathrooms and an office, kitchen, game room, etc. :)

Hi Wylmitel I will get you fixed right up.. If you have any question please feel free to post here in this thread... If I have any questions I will also post them in this thread.. I will get to work on your build it's going to be such a fun one...