Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~•~aricarai's DNA contact thread~•~Lilypink79~•~NEW Request~•~

aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
edited February 2019 in The Sims 3 Builders
dhwLJsV.png

Hello there! I'm Arica, but you can call me Ari, if you like! I've playing the Sims since the beginning of time and I've been creating since Sims 3, although, I didn't become active/start sharing my creations until July 2012. If you haven't noticed already there are a few things that I absolutely luuuuurve (that word being one of them). I love parenthesis, singing and dancing (although, I don't do either of these well!), and drinking coffee at nighttime. I'm a bit random, an avid story teller, and there's something about lower case letters that make me smile!

I have all EPs and SPs except for Katy Perry Sweet Treats. I'm a lover of store content, but I never use CC in my request builds. The interior design aspect of building is my absolute favorite part as the options are endless. I really enjoy creating Sims and giving them intricate and well thought out back stories. My Sims are CC free, however, I do use a default replacement skin (these will not transfer to your game upon downloading).

If you haven't noticed already, I'm a bit of a rambler! I'm super excited to be a part of the DNA Request Team and I look forward to working with you on making your request come to fruition.

tETlGci.png
35499891772_82c7d3f526_t.jpg 35499891762_38b87203cd_t.jpg 35499891512_9c6ef97aa6_t.jpg

Post edited by aricarai on

Comments

• aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited February 2019
    If you want to make any changes, let me know!
    SIFJZKH.png

TS3 Sim Request Form
    Username: Lilypink79
    Preferred creator* someone really good at making likeness sims
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): Human
    Skin color: mid tanned, green eyes, not many freckles. has piercings and tattoos (though don't need to be included)
    Hair color: balayge (light brown to ash blonde if possible)
    (I will send photos)
    Traits: an added challenge... you choose and see if you get close lol. I won't be offended
    Favorites: as traits
    Sign: Gemini
    Lifetime Wish: up to you
    Name desired (optional):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? I can't remember off the top of my head?
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: any, I have it all
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: prefer none
    Link to reference pics (optional): will pm a link
    Is communication required before the creator begins work? yes please, Would like to see examples of your work
    Additional instructions? happy for cc to be used for skin, hair, make up, eyes, sliders, etc.
    can use cc clothing for photo's but would prefer sim to be packaged wearing maxis clothing (cc can be included for physical features)

This is a bit of fun, I've wanted to make a self sim for a long time but I have too many other projects going on and thought this way would be fun.

edited February 2019
    Any sneaky peeks and questions can be found below
    4TT3FO1.png

edited December 2017
    You want it; you got it! I hope you enjoy your new request!IZSEiyd.png

5CI9IlG.png
    35630879866_74f8549e25.jpg 37661616292_701088159f.jpg 27217159689_e082d561d6.jpg

eCTZ50S.png
    38297121651_6e1dd2224f_o.png

• nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited July 2013
    Yay! My request has been claimed! *throws glitter around* Yay! I'm checking in! :mrgreen:
    edited July 2013
    nerdy3000 wrote:
    Yay! My request has been claimed! *throws glitter around* Yay! I'm checking in! :mrgreen:

Hi sweetheart!
    Thanks for accepting my FR!
    Let's get this party started, shall we?!

I've been looking at the pictures that you provided - Emma is uber stunning!

How much cash would you like her to have and are there any specific skills that you would like for her to have?

edited July 2013
    aricarai wrote:
    nerdy3000 wrote:

Hi sweetheart!

How much cash would you like her to have and are there any specific skills that you would like for her to have?

Yaaaaaay! :D

Hmm, in terms of cash perhaps 65000 simoleons, though to be honest I don't mind.

In terms of skills the only definite that I'd like is charisma. Apart from that I don't mind. :D
    edited July 2013
    nerdy3000 wrote:
    aricarai wrote:
    nerdy3000 wrote:

Hi sweetheart!

Yaaaaaay! :D

Hmm, in terms of cash perhaps 65000 simoleons, though to be honest I don't mind.

In terms of skills the only definite that I'd like is charisma. Apart from that I don't mind. :D

Charisma and cash - you got it! :mrgreen:

Also, look above - I've left you a question :mrgreen:
    edited July 2013
    Aricarai wrote:
    - July 28th: I use a default replacement skin when making Sims - this will not transfer to your game - but if you prefer, I can remove it. What would you like, m'dear?
    As long as it doesn't transfer into my game it's fine :D
    edited July 2013
    nerdy3000 wrote:
    Aricarai wrote:
    - July 28th: I use a default replacement skin when making Sims - this will not transfer to your game - but if you prefer, I can remove it. What would you like, m'dear?

Awesome possum!
    I'm going to pop into game right now and have a little play around :mrgreen:
    You made your request back in May, so I just wanted to make sure if your EPs, SPs, and store content are up to date. :D
    edited July 2013
    aricarai wrote:
    nerdy3000 wrote:
    Aricarai wrote:

Awesome possum!
    You made your request back in May, so I just wanted to make sure if your EPs, SPs, and store content are up to date. :D

Yep! All up to date! :mrgreen:
    edited July 2013
    nerdy3000 wrote:
    aricarai wrote:
    nerdy3000 wrote:
    Aricarai wrote:

Awesome possum!

Good good!
    At the moment, poor Emma is bald so I can work on her facial features. Any preference on what hair you would like her to have? I'm assuming something that's slightly messy, like the pictures?

My dear hubby is going to print out one of her pictures tomorrow for me to reference! :mrgreen:
    edited July 2013
    aricarai wrote:
    nerdy3000 wrote:
    aricarai wrote:
    nerdy3000 wrote:
    Aricarai wrote:

Awesome possum!

Good good!
    At the moment, poor Emma is bald so I can work on her facial features. Any preference on what hair you would like her to have? I'm assuming something that's slightly messy, like the pictures?

My dear hubby is going to print out one of her pictures tomorrow for me to reference! :mrgreen:

Definitely something slightly messy, I don't have any particular hairstyle in mind :D
    edited July 2013
    nerdy3000 wrote:
    aricarai wrote:
    nerdy3000 wrote:
    aricarai wrote:
    nerdy3000 wrote:
    Aricarai wrote:

Awesome possum!

Good good!

Definitely something slightly messy, I don't have any particular hairstyle in mind :D

Mornin' nerdy!
    I will definitely see what I can find on the slightly messy hair front.
    I'll be back in game after work today to continue working on Emma! :mrgreen:
    edited July 2017
    Nothing to see here...
    edited July 2013
    Ooh, the eye shape is absolutely perfect! :D
    I reckon just a little bit darker iwith the colour. :D
    edited July 2013
    nerdy3000 wrote:
    Ooh, the eye shape is absolutely perfect! :D
    I reckon just a little bit darker iwith the colour. :D

You got it, m'dear! I shall darken them for you! :mrgreen:
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    edited July 2013
    edited July 2013
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Wow she is looking good!!!

Thank you sweet Bree! :mrgreen:
    edited August 2013
    Just a little update for you, nerdy!

Emma is coming along swimmingly! I'm outfitting her and trying to find the perfect messy hair :mrgreen:
    edited August 2013
    Yay! Sorry I haven't popped over here for a while!
    Thank you for the gift by the way! :D
    edited August 2013
    nerdy3000 wrote:

You're welcome, my sweet!
    Is that the sort of messiness you're looking for?
    edited August 2013
    aricarai wrote:
    nerdy3000 wrote:

Yep! It's perfect! :D
    edited August 2013
    nerdy3000 wrote:
    aricarai wrote:
    nerdy3000 wrote:

Yep! It's perfect! :D

Fab! Emma and I are going to have a photoshoot! I'm hoping to have her complete by Sunday :D
    edited August 2013
    Yay! I'm so excited! :mrgreen:

I don't know if this'll make any difference but I have World Adventures now. :)
    edited August 2013
    nerdy3000 wrote:
    Yay! I'm so excited! :mrgreen:

I don't know if this'll make any difference but I have World Adventures now. :)

Oooh, it might - I'll go have a looksie! :mrgreen: