Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A perfect Sims 4 for me would be... What would your perfect Sims 4 look like?

:D I fell in love with the characters of Sunset Valley. I didn't really bond with the other towns like I did with SV. I hope the Sims 4 has:
1. Great families

2. More features and ways to turn off what you don't like

3. Flatter towns where businesses are and people live more
mountainous to the sides.

4. Larger town to handle all of the future venues ect. Not
neccessarily more people, but more land and empty houses.

5. Going to the bank(paychecks/loans), carlot/carwash, RV/camping
center, gas station, real stores to buy clothes, furniture,
groceries to go into and buy things, toy shop.

6. Being able to do more without restriction. I loved what one simmer
said about having WA, but without restrictions. You just find the
tombs and get stuff and it resets each time.

7. babies with onesies, gowns, blankets, dresses, small baby blue
suit, ect.

8. More clothes and hairstyles like we saw on cc, because I don't want
any cc in my Sims 4 to mess it up. Curly hair/afros for all
ages/sexes.

9. More to do with infants, toddlers, kids, and elders, including
clothes.

10. Maybe a pre-teen life stage. Weird for a 7yr. old to be dating the
next day they have a birthday. The pre-teen could be interested in
improving school, improving relations, and gaining skills.

11. Fun things we couldn't get in Sims 3 like a ski lodge with the
swing that goes up the mountain and skiing, lake world like in Sims
2 with bigfoot/yeti/lockness monster/camping, water park, amusement
park with roller coaster/rides ect.

12. Gardener-for-hire, tractors, corn, cows, pigs, churns, washboards,
wringer washers, real clothes lines and more country/farm stuff.
Ability to sell animals for money and getting more depending on the
breed. Buy them at petstore or animal pound/livestock market.

13. More sickness like broken bones, fevers, bruises, wrecks with
injuries, colds, flu, pnemonia, hospital stays, some dying in the
hospital, nurse careers, more to do at the hospital.

14. Wrecks, repairs to vehicles, mechanic shop/gas station.

15. Animal pounds and orphanages to pick out animals and children
instead of them showing up or not getting to pick what you want to
add to your families.

16. Improved WA without restrictions and more of them- Ireland, Scottland(bagpipes), Switzerland(ski lodge), Africa(with wild animals that the rich can afford), US(Grand Canyon, Indian caves), Columbia, Hawaii, Japan, China, France, Russia, Austrailia(with kangaroos ect.), Cruise ship get away,---and all of this from an airport, not disappearing while driving.

17. IP with real caves to explore, waves bring in lots of shells, an Atlantis world.

17. Before Sims 4 is over that we get all we got in Sims 1,2,3,store, and much, much, more. IE, not worrying if we are on EP #10 ect., but making sure the game is complete before moving on unlike Sims 3

I'm sure there could be more like more instruments, past periods in time(pioneer, Ren. ect.), real apartments and renting without living there, visiting all vacations worlds and then coming home, more cities, ect. So many sim options and so little time. Feel free to say what you would like even if many things are like mine. Happy simming. :mrgreen:

Comments

• VedaSwordVedaSword Posts: 143 New Member
    edited July 2013
    They simply must bring back the gardener for hire! I would also like for the sims 4 to include maintenance workers, housekeeping, and personal chefs. Maybe they also could include a butler who does all of these things like in ts3, for people who want that. I just want my mansions to have a complete staff!
  • albertwhiskeralbertwhisker Posts: 596 New Member
    edited July 2013
    I wanted better cars, as in the sliders must have more range and diversity. Some people here wanted things to stay cartoony but there are people like me who kinda like the uncanny Valley direction. What I mean is for people like me who prefer realistic option, give us that option without the need for custom sliders. But the people who don't like realistic Sims will also have their option.
  • dsimon1357dsimon1357 Posts: 5
    edited July 2013
    The ability to visit another town of residence much unlike how it was not possible to do in the base game nor other expansions, of course this apart from WA/ Yes I do understand alot of data would have to be coded to do so but it would've all been worth it. And much less to no rabbitholes at all either, take the realism out of it when I send them in there.
  • bethyGracebethyGrace Posts: 709 Member
    edited July 2013
    This is an awesome list! Love your ideas and hope the guru peoples see it :)
  • DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    edited July 2013
    I completely agree with having more control over features.

One thing I hate in Sims 3 is auto-lotting. 50% of the time I don't even get a notice asking if I want to place new EP venues in town, the game will just do it automatically. When I notice them, they're usually in the most awkward locations imaginable. Some simmers may like this feature but I prefer to customize my towns myself so a toggle to turn this feature off and on would be appreciated.

I'd also like to see certain controls become save specific. Many of the features that we can control are universal and apply to all saves across the board which, while it can be convenient, also makes tailoring certain saves to suit certain needs difficult.
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited July 2013
    I wanted better cars, as in the sliders must have more range and diversity. Some people here wanted things to stay cartoony but there are people like me who kinda like the uncanny Valley direction. What I mean is for people like me who prefer realistic option, give us that option without the need for custom sliders. But the people who don't like realistic Sims will also have their option.

I love all the answers. I would like live in Nannys also.

Cars the way they were with woohoo options too.

I love the idea for more sliders for cartoony and realistic sims. I saw one idea and that one was pretty, but I fear the too cartoony look. I prefer realistic as well.

Thanks bethyGrace

I would like a control on my sims having a reputation. I hate that. What if I want a bad sim or a sim that doesn't want to settle down until he meets the one. :P

• chellxxbellchellxxbell Posts: 3
    edited July 2013
    Love the bank and gas station idea! I haven't seen them posted anywhere else! :lol:
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited July 2013
    I want the social network/rank thing from uni to be opt in/out. I want realistic sims - more CAS sliders better hair meshes, clothes and shoes that are actually fashionable.
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited July 2013
    :D I would also like more jewelry ect. in CAS. I don't have cc anymore, but when I did, I loved the belly chains, belly diamond, beautiful 3 strand diamond bracelet, ect. I would like piercings for use in teens, criminals, ect. So it would be nice if this department was added to more frequently.