Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Win a set Lottery! Any Set! Closed! Calling Zebracake33!

Comments

• kransperkransper Posts: 5,482 Member
    edited July 2013
    Username: kransper
    Set: Le Cinema Plumbob
    Reason why you want the set: It looks like a fun set
  • museman98museman98 Posts: 2,158 Member
    edited July 2013
    Updated and I see that a lot of people want the new bistro set
  • pixiegamerpixiegamer Posts: 1,729 Member
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for hosting this giveaway :) A lot of people I've seen on this forum are requesting venues; assuming that's okay, I'd like to enter for a chance to win the new bistro.

Username: pixiegamer
    Set: Business as Usual Bistro
    Reason why you want the set: It's the first open-restaurant concept that's really available for TS3, and brings back the similar element from the Nightlife expansion for TS2. Additionally, with the ability to set the menu and hire an NPC chef, it does bring back elements of OFB, which was my favorite expansion for TS2. I'd love to add this to my game, especially since I don't have very many expansions (Seasons is the only one I have) and would really appreciate some new content in my game.

In the event that the premium content for this set, the 'It's Business Time Industrial Oven', goes on sale independently by the time this giveaway ends (unlikely, but possible), then I'd rather get that by itself than ask for the whole set.
    Getting back into TS3! :smile:
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited July 2013
    Username: maria_loves_alex
    Set: Live, Laugh, Love
    Reason: I play with big families and when the time comes, I enjoy planning their weddings. This set will give me new wedding attire and items to create a beautiful wedding venue.

Thank you for hosting it is very generous of you
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • CharicharnCharicharn Posts: 1,612 Member
    edited July 2013
    Hello

What a wonderful lottery. Thank you so much for hosting :) I debated back and forth whether to join or not well, joining won out LOL Then I have had trouble picking one set :D LOL

but I finally settled on

The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire

Username: Charicharn

Set: The Dukes of Bows Renaissance Faire

Reason why you want the set: I love the look of this set. I would like to finish my Katniss Everdeen and give her the archery skill.

Chari
  • shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    edited July 2013
    Thank you for hosting this generous lotto. :-)

Username: Shadowcat85

Set: Indian Inspirations Collection

Why I want this set: I have been in love with this set since I saw it the furniture, clothes, the hair it is all so beautiful. :D

Edited because I mistyped the name of the set. :oops:
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• TEXASKITTYKATTEXASKITTYKAT Posts: 5,909 Member
    edited July 2013
    Username: TEXASKITTYKAT
    Set: Business as Usual
    Reason why you want the set: I really enjoyed Sims 2 Open For Business & I also like the idea of being able to set up my own restaurant & serving food to sims.
  • SmilzPrettySmilzPretty Posts: 5,143 Member
    edited July 2013
    Application

Username: Smilzpretty
    Set: Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts #14
    Reason why you want the set: Aside from OFB being a super special pack to me in the sims 2 my very favorite pack from sims 2 was Free Time. I loved and raved about it so much hat I ended up with 2 copies of it! My sister bout it for me and the same day my boyfriend (now husband) bought it for me as a surprise. And my favorite thing about it was the ballet bar! I made all my sims ballet dancer and I always wanted them to be able to dance without the bar and I always wanted this feature in 3 and now I have both of those wishes coming true.
    GznnJ.gif <--- Click (right clicking doesn't count as a click)
    Acts 20:35- it IS more blessed to give than to receive
    edited July 2013
    Updated and Thank you soooooo Much Pixiegamer for the toddler Item. That was very kind of you. Oh and SmilzPretty make sure you tell me that you change the set that you want to win. I would have never caught that if I didn't post.
  • JACKIEMALEK2JACKIEMALEK2 Posts: 1,472 Member
    edited July 2013
    username:JACKIEMALEK2
    SET:Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts
    reason why:i would love to watch my sims learn new dances and the little ones do ballet it would be so awesome

thank you so much for being so generous big hugs
  • lovesong20lovesong20 Posts: 33
    edited July 2013
    Hi!! Thanks a bunch for doing this, your so generous!! <3
    Username: lovesong20
    Set: The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire
    Reason why I want the set: I have a HUGE love and interest in this era and I would love to get to "live in it" with my sims and also recreate historical/mythical stories and events!!

THX for this opportunity!!
  • wealthywealthy Posts: 166 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Username: Wealthy
    Set: Performing arts venue
    Reason why you want the set: I am a dancer in real and want my sims to be like me!
  • tkbluebasketballtkbluebasketball Posts: 4,495 Member
    edited July 2013
    Hi! I dont want to be rude, But you skipped me and blinkey, or I must be blind.
    Thanks a lot!
  • pixiegamerpixiegamer Posts: 1,729 Member
    edited July 2013
    museman98 wrote:
    Updated and Thank you soooooo Much Pixiegamer for the toddler Item. That was very kind of you. Oh and SmilzPretty make sure you tell me that you change the set that you want to win. I would have never caught that if I didn't post.

You don't have to thank me :oops: I just thought you deserved something nice, seeing as how you haven't won a lottery so far but you're hosting this one. If anything, I should be thanking you (which I did in my original post, but still) :)
    Getting back into TS3! :smile:
    edited July 2013
    Aw. Well I am still Thanking, Pixie. Happy Simming and Good luck. Oh and Tk I added you, but Blinkey didn't sign up. Oh, but Thank you so much Blinkey for the Ante Up Stereo!
  • Queenshay97Queenshay97 Posts: 61
    edited July 2013
    Username: Queenshay97
    Set: Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts
    Reason why you want the set: reminds me of when i went to classes but the building looks way better love to see my sims learn to dance and the glass roofs looks so awesome
  • blinky47jblinky47j Posts: 495 Member
    edited July 2013
    museman98 wrote:
    Aw. Well I am still Thanking, Pixie. Happy Simming and Good luck. Oh and Tk I added you, but Blinkey didn't sign up. Oh, but Thank you so much Blinkey for the Ante Up Stereo!

You're very welcome! And no, I'm not signing up cuz I have all the sets I really want. Thank you though!
    edited July 2013
    blinky47j wrote:
    museman98 wrote:

You're very welcome! And no, I'm not signing up cuz I have all the sets I really want. Thank you though!
    Okay! Thanks again! Happy Simming!
  • AlitoniAlitoni Posts: 2,473 Member
    edited July 2013
    I changed my entry HERE because the set I had listed was gifted to me.

Again, thank you for this very generous lottery!
  • CatherynBlueCatherynBlue Posts: 1,550 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Username: CatherynBlue
    Set: Business as Usual Bistro
    Why I want this set: Because with the new premium content item included, it's possible to run your own restaurant and that is something that I have dearly wanted ever since I got the game! I also like the new kitchen items and the chef clothing!

Thank you for hosting this!!
  • AimForTheHeadAimForTheHead Posts: 805 Member
    edited July 2013
    Thank you so much for hosting this generous lottery!! :)

Username: AimForTheHead
    Set: le cinema plumbob
    Reason why I want this set: I've wanted it since it came to the store so my sims will have more things to do when out of the house (and there are plenty of other places I could use the ticket system), but now that we have the bistro, I think it would make for a classily great date for sims to go out to dinner and then to a movie! ^_^
  • mjdrgnptmjdrgnpt Posts: 303 Member
    edited July 2013
    Username: mjdrgnpt
    Set: Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes
    Reason why you want the set: I love the theme, the lines, and everything about this set. It would make the perfect nursery. Need the variety for kid stuff. :)
  • CaliadneAmatrixCaliadneAmatrix Posts: 210 Member
    edited July 2013
    Username: CaliadneAmatrix
    Set: Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts
    Reason why you want the set: I like the premium content items in the set and feel that of the PC the site offers, they are two items I would use most often. I like the clothes & hairstyles it comes with, too. It's one of the only sets where I feel like I actually want everything in it.

Thanks for hosting!
  • twilightpuppytwilightpuppy Posts: 21
    edited July 2013
    Username: Twilightpuppy
    Set: Animals abound playground bed + bath
    Why I want this set: It had pandas. I love pandas so verymuch. I think this set Is adorable, and I'd love to have more things for the kids
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • mayraymayray Posts: 1,426 Member
    edited July 2013
    Thank you for hosting!

Username: mayray
    Set: Al Fresco Street Market
    Reason why you want the set: I've had my eye on this for some time now. I always love playing a Gardner and I think the stand would add another dimension to it. Also LEMON TREES!!!!!