Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bonus Simpoints (from sponsors) not showing up anymore?

Comments

• JEREMYSIMS01JEREMYSIMS01 Posts: 727 Member
    edited July 2013
    I was able to get 50 points about half an hour ago. The ad window looked a little different - maybe they have been working on a few minor changes?
    Sims4SIG_zps6253f8f2.jpg
  • 29cats29cats Posts: 140 Member
    edited July 2013
    Got mine with no problem. It's been a week since I've seen them tho....wonder if they were having problems?
  • CrazyPsychoChik6CrazyPsychoChik6 Posts: 73 Member
    edited July 2013
    Mine suddenly started working late today. Hope it starts working for all of you also! :mrgreen:
  • debsilva3debsilva3 Posts: 180 Member
    edited July 2013
    I was able to get 50 points about half an hour ago. The ad window looked a little different - maybe they have been working on a few minor changes?

I just received all 50 points and yes, the ad window was different. I think I remember the window being blue before and tonight it was black. Of course it did suit the 'Breakfast after Dark' ad.

So happy to be receiving free points again :lol: !

Please feel free to add me on Origin. My username is mtglady
    I am also mtglady on the awesome Carl's Sims 4 Guide

If you can't talk to your cats about catnip, who will?

• PrfctAngl673PrfctAngl673 Posts: 339 Member
    edited July 2013
    I finally saw it just now after a week of not seeing it. I watched all 5 times and got my 50 points.
  • jude72plajude72pla Posts: 784 Member
    edited July 2013
    I finally saw it just now after a week of not seeing it. I watched all 5 times and got my 50 points.

Same here
  • zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited July 2013
    "Yeah"! "Yeah"! It's Back! The only difference I noticed was sometimes the button said "Home" instead of "continue" at the end. Got my 50 simpoints though. For frosted flakes cereal. I even bought some the other day because of the ad.
  • VanillaCupcakessVanillaCupcakess Posts: 194 New Member
    edited July 2013
    I havent seen it for a few days as well then today I see it and it had gotten a move over I think thats why its been gone.
  • KlrSimsKlrSims Posts: 185 Member
    edited July 2013
    It's back! I got it today!! everyone grab your points! :thumbup:
  • bored_1bored_1 Posts: 150 Member
    edited July 2013
    I'm still not seeing it- is it hidden somewhere, or is it still buggy?
    edited July 2013
    Bored_1 it was in the same place for me so just keep checking back i'm sure it'll come back for you
  • LuvtehGeeksLuvtehGeeks Posts: 1,659 Member
    edited July 2013
    They are available now :-)
    graphics-kisses-hugs-822976.gif
  • Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited July 2013
    I know. I have not gotten anything for almost 1 week or so until it finally came out yesterday and also today after 2am. I think they hold until they get new advertisements?
  • thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited July 2013
    I cried when I saw it twice this week. ;)
  • momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    edited July 2013
    Finally showed up for me today :lol:
    edited July 2013
    I opened up a swagbucks account so hopefully I can get more expansion packs
  • bored_1bored_1 Posts: 150 Member
    edited July 2013
    Be extremely careful with things like swagbucks. I was on 4loot for a long time with no problems. they had trending searches that you could click on and get info if you wanted while earning points. one day I saw one that interested me and clicked on it. boom- horrible virus. took better part of a day to clear out. The link was to a search on their home page, not an external link, and it was still bad. And I wasn't signing up for things. I'm sure you're aware that there are dangers, but sometimes even the most innocent looking thing can be terrible.

I looked at swagbucks, but I think it would take an eternity to earn anything of value (for me anyway). And I'm still not seeing the free simpoints, even though I'm checking often.
  • sarajernigansarajernigan Posts: 70 Member
    edited July 2013
    I'm still not seeing it. It's been at least a week. I hope it comes back! I keep checking and nothing. Also, checked my pop up blocker to make sure it wasn't on when I'm on the site. *Sigh* I miss the free points. :(
  • shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    edited July 2013
    I got the points last around midnight central time last night.
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited July 2013
    I haven't seen them much lately. Maybe twice in the last week. I always look though. Come on free simpoints where are you?
  • murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited July 2013
    I just saw the code today!! It's back! ^0^ Get it get it get it, before it goes away again! :XD:
  • BambiScott5BambiScott5 Posts: 49 Member
    edited July 2013
    didn't show up for me today
  • sierradane1sierradane1 Posts: 12 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Are there limits to how much I can earn?
    Unfortunately there are daily limits* to how much can be earned, but after 24 hours you can return to earn even more bonus SimPoints.

In the past 2 weeks or longer, I've had that window open virtually every minute that I'm online. I refresh it about every 5 minutes or so, I've logged out & logged in & no Bonus SimPoints showing up. (I was at 1392 & needed 1400 to get those chickens/Country Living set). Finally yesterday at around 11:20am Central time, the icon showed up & I was able to get my 50 points and get that set (but not before a bit of trouble spending those points)

If this IS a bug (the icon not showing up every 24 hours for people) I wish they'd fix it. And according to the above quote, the icon is supposed to be available once every 24 hours. IF it is NOT a bug & this is how it's supposed to be, they ought to edit that 'stickied' post stating the change.
  • MGSFan612MGSFan612 Posts: 3,429 Member
    edited July 2013
    If you don't check between midnight and 2 AM EST you likely will never see them. Due to it being Summer here in the US(and the rest of Northern Hemisphere of course) more people are staying up later than they were during the rest of the year due to not having shool/college anymore(at least most students here in the US don't) and the rest of us who just have jobs(like me) are also willing to stay up a little later during this time of year. So the simpoints are now being claimed faster than ever.

• murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited July 2013
    I always see it either really late at night, or in the morning. I saw it today at around 8AMish and posted. EST, btw.

Hardly ever saw it in the afternoon. :roll: