Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Smitty tweets mysterious picture (Might be OFB items) (UPDATE!!! RESTAURANT!!!!)

SimguruSmitty aka Lisa Smith tweeted this picture! Is this a store? and what is on that counter? :)

Her tweet:

What are you doing?? I sure hope you paid for that! #justsomethinimworkingon @SimGuruTatertot pic.twitter.com/gKsx51iKtm

BOx9ovoCMAIqlbS.jpg

Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!! ITS FINALLY CONFIRMED GUYS!!!!!! :D<3<3<3<3<3<3

Well not confirmed, but close..

gl7pGCN.png

Comments

• sims2freak737sims2freak737 Posts: 2,543 Member
    edited July 2013
    I don't follow the Guru's on twitter but this does look like it's going to be something cool :) I really hope they allow an OFB style of play where we can create shops or even just have cmomunity lots our Sims can shop at.

Happy Simming! :D
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited July 2013
    Oooooooooooooh it is a cash register!! *squee!!* I think we may be getting our much desired OFB items :mrgreen:
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Valgon57Valgon57 Posts: 2,040 Member
    edited July 2013
    Seems like a teaser...
  • menemene Posts: 2,322 Member
    edited July 2013
    Yumi is not having anything to do with that bed...
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited July 2013
    This looks exciting!
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • chopin27chopin27 Posts: 764 Member
    edited July 2013
    Lisa?!....So... Cash register(OFB) + City World?! :mrgreen:
  • SimbolicSimbolic Posts: 925 Member
    edited July 2013
    Please be OFB related.
    Please
    Please
    Please
    :shock:
    edited July 2013
    chopin27 wrote:

City world?? Oh yes please!! :D
    rnKEhBT.png
  • EivindbroenEivindbroen Posts: 223 New Member
    edited July 2013
    I just realized Store General Discussion is probably the most optimistic part of the forums, all we do is hope and go crazy over small hints that maybe aren't hints. But this one is deffo a hint and its probably about ofb stuff :D
  • Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited July 2013
    mene wrote:
    Yumi is not having anything to do with that bed...

lol

As for the picture itself: Eeeep! :shock: Our sims will be able to sell furniture now...?
  • Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member
    edited July 2013
    Simbolic wrote:
    Please be OFB related.
    Please
    Please
    Please
    :shock:
    chopin27 wrote:

City world?? Oh yes please!! :D

OMG - Yes please! :D
  • MandylcdMandylcd Posts: 1,713 Member
    edited July 2013
    I just realized Store General Discussion is probably the most optimistic part of the forums, all we do is hope and go crazy over small hints that maybe aren't hints. But this one is deffo a hint and its probably about ofb stuff :D

I know what you mean! I love threads like these: hopeful optimism! Crossing my fingers for OFB content!!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    edited July 2013
    I dont know I don't see a store just some beds and a register.
  • Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited July 2013

I remember Smitty saying during a walkthrough that she never plays with the walls up. :wink: If you look closely, they are in a building with a lot of windows.
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited July 2013
    Halle_M wrote:
    I remember Smitty saying during a walkthrough that she never plays with the walls up. :wink: If you look closely, they are in a building with a lot of windows.

Like a modern furniture showroom, perhaps? With a cash register... :mrgreen:
  • candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    edited July 2013
    I don't know what it is but they really could have done a better job. I guess they are trying to hide what it is, but at this point I don't have a clue.

If it is OFB then they can have my money. I just hope that # one it works good and you can buy and sell just about anything.

I don't think that it will ever replace the bakery and flower business that came with Sims 2.
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for making this thread, I saw the tweet but was so busy looking at the world that the comment went totally over my head!

I'm thinking it's a premium set or venue, not a world, because the world has old roads and trees.

And it implies they're selling beds, which means we'll hopefully get to sell anything we want!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :? (random nervous face, incase it's not what we think) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • EivindbroenEivindbroen Posts: 223 New Member
    edited July 2013
    She says she is working on it so it's probably something we will get in august
    edited July 2013
    I think its next weeks premium content.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    edited July 2013
    Generic register, til that can sell anything on lot, sort of like assigning prices as inventory. It actually sounds less complicated than the restaurant routing which is why I fear open restaurants may not be possible. As much as I really want them more than anything else not in the game.

This will still be fun though. Right now, with those walls down, I want to say yard sale, not a showroom. :lol:
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
    edited July 2013
    I d rather it be a store our Sims can run. Who knows it might come with the bear rug we can sell.
  • Fordee09Fordee09 Posts: 7,341 Member
    edited July 2013

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSShHfTNcqYma0Ot8WpDV8KuU8EhSZ5KvMw-9N2QYCE5lqaCqQ8Vg
    :mrgreen:

Eeek. I'm really excited, but, I'm trying not to get my hopes up because if it turns out to be something entirely different then I'd be a very sad panda. But, if it is OfB stuff then-- YEAH! *Fistpump*
    tumblr_mnt6wnw49M1rx891yo2_500.gif
  • MoodbeamyMoodbeamy Posts: 1,510 Member
    edited July 2013
    PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE be OFB items!
    tFU6JMe.png
  • murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited July 2013
    Bed and breafast venue, maybe?

That would qualify as an open restaurant of sorts, wouldn't it?
    edited July 2013
    I am hoping that it will be a pc register that allows us to create stores for our sims to own/operate *fingers crossed* :D
    rnKEhBT.png