Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mythology

arenellaarenella Posts: 14 New Member
Who likes mithology?? well if u do like i do... it will get more interesting, mithology + sims.... in the next few days ill start posting some pics about it

For now have a look to a sneak peekv of it...
Let me know what you think.

This is Mount Olympus!!!
2rqft46.jpg
152kzns.jpg
m92la0.jpg
300y9ax.jpg
8x4ils.jpg
(PS: is not completed yet!!)

Comments

• SnowmoonSnowmoon Posts: 3,437 Member
    edited July 2012
    Looking forward to seeing your pictures!

-Snow
    Find my builds under Evie_Snowmoon in the Gallery!
  • arenellaarenella Posts: 14 New Member
    edited July 2012
    i just posted the pics , i started 2 days ggo and i kinda spell mithology wrong lol MYTHOLOGY i think thts how is spelled
    edited July 2012
    Holy Cowplant... that is perty. What a way to make your introduction to the forums. Can't wait to see more!

-Snow
    edited July 2012
    thankss hope you are not the only one!! :) ive done some other things like real Palaces like...the petit trianon, grand trianon and i dont know of u know the CASERTA palace and the alexander palace is a russian palace is only i never thought to put em here ill problably upload em!! :)
    edited July 2012
    Here a some other pic of the temples finished from outside with windows and doors.
    And this is the description of each temple:
    2qco610.jpg
    1 The Entry Temple
    2 Demeter/Hephaestus Temple
    3 Poseidon/Apollo Temple
    4 Dionysus Temple
    5 Hera/Aphrodite Temple
    6 Hestia/Ares Temple
    7 Athena Temple
    8 Zeus and Hera Temple
    9 Hermes Temple
    10 Artemis Temple
    (the names written in bold are the gods that lives in the temple)

This is Mount Olympus at night!
    14cdthk.jpg

Later when i finish creating the inside of the temples i try to create the "Underworld" for Hades and "Ocean or Sea Wolrd" for Poseidon. Hope you like it!!! :):D
  • blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited July 2012
    Welcome to the forums and "WOW!! :shock: ".

**It is Mythology. :-)
    YShQCz1.png
  • originalsimoriginalsim Posts: 1,696 Member
    edited July 2012
    This is stunning! I cna't wait to see more.
  • PEACHES327PEACHES327 Posts: 3,041 Member
    edited July 2012
    Very unique! :shock:

I will be watching this for more, can't wait to see what you do. :D
    Please Visit My Sims 3 & 4 Blog! studiopeaches.blogspot.com
  • HomeworkerHomeworker Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited July 2012
    O.O wow!! That is stunning!! You've literally flung the door to the creative corner open yelled "I'm HOME!!" and thrown your pretty pics at us!!

(thats good by the way!)
    sig-advert.jpg
  • beaglelover2008beaglelover2008 Posts: 4,758 Member
    edited July 2012
    I think your buildings are so neat, and I'm excited for more. However, good spelling always attracts more people, so I would advise you change you title to 'Mythology' because that is the way you spell it. Happy building!
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    edited July 2012
    Wow, this is very impressive :shock: I love it!
    Welcome to the forums by the way :D
  • blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited July 2012
    Homeworker wrote:
    O.O wow!! That is stunning!! You've literally flung the door to the creative corner open yelled "I'm HOME!!" and thrown your pretty pics at us!!

(thats good by the way!)
    :lol:
    YShQCz1.png
  • OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited July 2012
    :O You took building to a whole new level! This is awesome!! Can't wait to see more :D
    edited July 2012
    I just realized each one of those are lots, right? Wow... Are you using CAW as well? Yeah, you kind of kicked it up for the rest of us. Hehe.

And, personally, I think "Mithology" gives it your own personality. Hehe, I am a classic mis-speller, thank god for Firefox auto check.

-Snow
    edited July 2012
    OMG!!! THANK YOU ALL YOUU!! WOOW i never thought that i would get some many good reviews !! in the end of the week i hope or even earlier it would be available for download.
    @snow , they are all in one lot which is 60by60.
    And in each Temple there is different stuff for the Sims to learn ex. the temple of apollo as the BASS instrument, the painting thing (which i cant rememb the name lol), in the temple of Aphrodite there is a mirror which is for the charisma skills which is could be connected with love and flirting later ill put a description of each temple with there skills.
    And yes i can say that my theme is History-mythology i have done some other work which i haven't put out here yet, but i guess since you liked this one, Im sure you'll like the other work.
    BTW ive created a new topic about a challenge ill give you the link for it

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/561755.page#9021156
  • violagattiviolagatti Posts: 1,194 Member
    edited July 2012
    Really very beautiful, compliments. You are really very good and you have had a very beautiful idea. I have just created an angel (with the wings) with a mythological history of my invention if it was a pleasure for you to read you to her I leave the link (hoping not to make errors of procedure or label and not to offend anybody, I am new here)

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/562240.page
    edited July 2012
    Hello guys, this is the description of what contains each temple:
    here we go

Temple of Apollo, God of the arts :Skils, Bass and Paint
    Temple of Aphrodite, Goddess of love and beauty : Skill, Charisma
    Temple of Athena , Goddess of wisdom, : Skill, Logic
    Temple of Ares, God of War : Skill, Atletic
    Temple of Hephesteaus, God of Technology, Sculptors : Skills, Sculpt, Mechanics and Inventor
    Temple of Hermes, God of Hermes was a god of transitions and boundaries, protectors of poets : Skill, Writting
    Temple of Dionysus ,God of Wine and Winemaking : Skill Wine maker
    Temple of Hestia, Goddess of hearth, architecture, and the right ordering of domesticity, the family : Skill, Cooking

This are the skils that don't need a temple.
    Artemis, Goddess of the hunt, wild animals : Skills Fishing and Riding
    Demeter, Goddess of Agriculture : Skill, Gardening
    Poseidon, God of the Sea and protector of horses : Skill, Riding

Here you go hope you like it the description and how it works!!! (PS: the Lot will be soon available :D:D, cant wait for all you to see it finished :) )
    edited July 2012
    hey guys these are mi palaces please check them out , down here there is the link to it! :lol: :-)

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/562607.page#9037538
  • AnkaariAnkaari Posts: 1
    edited July 2013
    WHERE IS IT!?!?!?! THIS IS FAR TOO BRILLIANT NOT TO DOWNLOAD!!!! IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR MOUNT OLYMPUS SINCE ISLAND PARADISE!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :!: :!:
  • GreenDream19GreenDream19 Posts: 1,294 Member
    edited July 2013
    I love Mythology! Greek Mythology in particular! :D

You're mount Olympus is looking fantastic! :D

Will be keeping an eye out for it :D
  • taylorcharbonneautaylorcharbonneau Posts: 1 New Member
    Is this available anywhere for downloading? I absolutely love this! Best Mt. Olympus out there
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Is this available anywhere for downloading? I absolutely love this! Best Mt. Olympus out there

Hello @taylorcharbonneau Welcome to the forums! :)
    The simmer who created this build has not logged onto this new current forums site since it began in 2014 so they may not have uploaded the build. The design of the build does look grand!
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    edited June 2018
    @taylorcharbonneau
    It is an old thread.(Make sure to keep an eye on dates of threads) They not have finished it, but a good way to find out is to go to thesims3.com and to the exchange.Change the name to his name arenella.Upon looking in his studio, it doesn't seem to have been uploaded.