Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

70's, 80's & 90s blogs! Go read em' and share your comments with us!

2...Next

Comments

• skyeseekerskyeseeker Posts: 97 Member
    edited February 2013
    I loved some of the looks from those years and they really disappointed me with this game pack. Most of the stuff is ugly and did not use the great ideas like these people mentioned.Its really a let down. Not much for hair styles either.I have it anyway and hope they do more research on what people LIKED to wear then. It would be fun to have a gogo dancer painted like Goldie Hawn. Or the long hippie hair and then the Farrah hair. Could have even done more with Satuday night Fever music and clothes or characters. There arent many nineties clothes at all. I really would like to know why the EA people dont sell hair as nice as the CC from outside. I love the hair that looks real and shiny. And more shoes!! Lots of ideas. But its still my favorite game, so dont take this too harshly :)
  • MAnatomyMAnatomy Posts: 460 New Member
    edited February 2013
    I looking at the screenshots and I dont se much of the items that actually were in the 80s or 90s. A lot of that time was very musically inclined and I see there is a new "star" guitar, but tbh that type of guitar was never played. Music was much better and it is sad that EA didnt try to update oon how music fashions were back them

R.I.P Jimmy "The REV" Sullivan : Feb. 9, 1981 - Dec. 28, 2009
    Avenged Sevenfold foREVer.
  • MAnatomyMAnatomy Posts: 460 New Member
    edited February 2013
    And half of the hair styles allowed on the females should REALLY be able to put on males......
    ext. KISS, Alice Cooper, Pink Floyd, Kurt Cobain....extext....any style of those hair styles that only able to put on females need to be changed to the males.

R.I.P Jimmy "The REV" Sullivan : Feb. 9, 1981 - Dec. 28, 2009
    Avenged Sevenfold foREVer.
  • tjstreaktjstreak Posts: 808 Member
    edited July 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top