Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you care where your sim loses thier virginity?

I do. :lol: My sim was just on her 2nd date with a guy she really loves. She had the option to woohoo in the all in one bath... a port a potty. :shock: I couldn't do it. If she is going to go all the way, it should be perfect... Right? Not in a stinky port a potty. :lol:

Comments

• SimsSimmerie3333SimsSimmerie3333 Posts: 1,008 New Member
    edited July 2013
    ewww, a porta pot isn't romantic for anything. only gross sims will use a porta pot..

can you imagine what the kid will say, "mom where did you make me?" and the mom will say, "baby you were made in a porta pot!" I can see the kid's face on that one. lol

one of my sim flirted with a professor but couldn't get pregnant because she was a young adult in sims 2, but im sims 3, I had a guy get lots of women pregnant but so far he only got 2 women pregnant...

my past male sim was a player!! :)
  • TerseRat5204TerseRat5204 Posts: 3,701 Member
    edited July 2013
    well, i mean you could have done it like my teens. The judges office :P

Banner%2BFor%2BSims.jpg

• rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    edited July 2013
    Sometimes I care, sometimes I don't.

Like, if I'm playing a Sim that's supposed to *ahem* really get around, I don't.

But if I'm playing a Sim that I'm trying to get to have a long-term relationship with another Sim, and they would want their first time to be special, then I do.

I even get their sleepwear turned into naughty clothes and wait until a holiday and everything. (Usually Love Day or Snowflake Day)
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • pr0x1mapr0x1ma Posts: 5,898 Member
    edited July 2013
    Honestly, I don't care. My sims will do it wherever they can :wink:
    tumblr_mr2v3r8OEc1rsik0po1_400.gif
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited July 2013
    It all depends on the sim I am playing. Some sims are....well let me just say if they want it, they get it, and others yes. Take for example the sim I'm playing at the moment, she is engaged and is living with her boyfriend. It all started out as co-workers, sharing the expenses. They are both in the medical field, and are very busy, but something clicked and they became romantically involved. But the furthest they have went is some making out, nothing more. That they will be saving for their wedding night. That has been put on hold until they both reach the top of their career, which won't be much longer. They want to get to a level 10, Medical, and it's so close that she can taste it.

She does have one other issue that she is fighting against and it is the ocean keeps calling her to return. She is also a Mermaid who had fallen in love with a human.
  • Dralion_SolDralion_Sol Posts: 198 New Member
    edited July 2013
    I just started playing a new sim. And I hope that he will be able to maintain his cool until he finds the perfect girl. But when he does decide to lose it I really don't want it to be in a porta-potty.
  • beaglelover2008beaglelover2008 Posts: 4,758 Member
    edited July 2013
    I don't really think of my sims as having virginity... lol. :D
  • ericbatchelderericbatchelder Posts: 734 Member
    edited July 2013
    can you imagine what the kid will say, "mom where did you make me?" and the mom will say, "baby you were made in a porta pot!" I can see the kid's face on that one. lol

Oh great! Now, my sim daughter, Portia Patty, will read this and know why we named her that. Thanx a lot! lol
  • TerseRat5204TerseRat5204 Posts: 3,701 Member
    edited July 2013

Oh great! Now, my sim daughter, Portia Patty, will read this and know why we named her that. Thanx a lot! lol

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR38AZzr6aXXkaRJ5aShahX5SfYzpdRk7NNLN3GGaoh9o6CnJLU

Banner%2BFor%2BSims.jpg

• GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited July 2013
    LOL

I guess it depends on the sim. If it's a sim who was born in the game that I've watched grow up I'm kind of protective of him/her so I guess I care in that case (unless it's a sim who's just supposed to be crazy or something). If, however, it's a sim that I've actually started as a young adult, then I guess I agree with beaglelover2008, I don't really think of them as virgins in the first place. :lol:
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • PandacoffeePandacoffee Posts: 702 Member
    edited July 2013
    Like a lot of others, it depends on the sim. If I want my sim to be "I don't woohoo until my wedding night" kinda traditional, then I do care. But, lately I make sims who don't really share those values :lol: It all depends on the story in my head, I guess.
  • Creaky2005Creaky2005 Posts: 1,974 New Member
    edited July 2013
    LaBlue0314 wrote:
    It all depends on the sim I am playing. Some sims are....well let me just say if they want it, they get it, and others yes. Take for example the sim I'm playing at the moment, she is engaged and is living with her boyfriend. It all started out as co-workers, sharing the expenses. They are both in the medical field, and are very busy, but something clicked and they became romantically involved. But the furthest they have went is some making out, nothing more. That they will be saving for their wedding night. That has been put on hold until they both reach the top of their career, which won't be much longer. They want to get to a level 10, Medical, and it's so close that she can taste it.

She does have one other issue that she is fighting against and it is the ocean keeps calling her to return. She is also a Mermaid who had fallen in love with a human.

Ohhh. this story sounds interesting!!! It also seems like you made them progress through their careers quickly.

As for the question, as someone mentioned earlier, if it's just meaningless woohoo for a sim who likes to have different partners, the location does not matter. If it's two sims with a long term romantic relationship then I would prefer the location to be romantoc.
    edited July 2013
    I don't think the sim will care one way or another. but if you care for your sim then you probably get them to wait...

edited July 2013
    @ericbatchelder

are you serious? you named your sim kid after a bathroom? lol...

don't worry, I will never tell her how she got her name I leave it for you.. lol
  • WintyrWintyr Posts: 241 Member
    edited July 2013
    I don't really think of my sims as having virginity... lol. :D

Same here. But I can say my sims usually don't woohoo, they try for babies :-o
  • ericbatchelderericbatchelder Posts: 734 Member
    edited July 2013
    @ericbatchelder

are you serious? you named your sim kid after a bathroom? lol...

don't worry, I will never tell her how she got her name I leave it for you.. lol

We plan on having "the talk", when she ages up. lol
  • BubblyKaitlynBubblyKaitlyn Posts: 244
    edited July 2013
    Eh...I don't care much, but most of the time I make them woohoo off their home lot usually at their boyfriend's house (I always start out with just a female sim for some reason), because I find the stride of pride hilarious XD
  • IfreshyehIfreshyeh Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited July 2013
    I wait for all my sims to do it on their honeymoon, so it's usually a pretty romantic place.
  • SimSimmer3SimSimmer3 Posts: 218 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Yes , I don't want any lose sims in my household..unless i make them
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited July 2013
    Technically, the All-in-One Bathroom isn't a "portapotty" though it can be used in that way (I have some on my beaches for my Sims who are fishing to relieve themselves). It's simply a very small bathroom with all facilities. You might find something similar on campers/RVs, or in some modern long-distance trains. (I traveled from San Francisco to Chicago by train, 2 days, and they only had bathrooms with shower facilities in the family compartments; by the time I got with my hotel with my boyfriend at the time we were calling dibs on who got the shower first!) Really ultra ones will be self-cleaning (like you can upgrade the All-in-One in game to be self-cleaning), so they're probably cleaner than a standard bathroom. 8)

I'm not picky about where my Sims "do the deed" the first time -- could be in a hot tub, could be in the shower, or could be in a bed though I'm usually a traditionalist and go the bed route.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • MadDoctor61MadDoctor61 Posts: 414 Member
    Occasionally I get these absolutely innocent looking teen sims (girls anyway, I have yet so see a boy that fits that description) and since I am a fan of irony, I'll send them out to the graveyard to do the deed in the mausoleum. They also have a tendency to collect spiders, cockroaches, moths and anything else icky. The innocent looking ones become the freaky ones.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top