Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Reyes County -WIP- update 2013

Comments

• lucky8playerlucky8player Posts: 54
    edited January 2013
    the sims 3 world team definitely need to have a conversation with you. lol great job cant wait to play in this world
  • FKM100FKM100 Posts: 886 Member
    edited January 2013
    I don't know if I can wait much longer for this world - I want it so badly. Everything in it is just perfect. I stand in awe of your vision, your skill, your patience and your attention to detail.

By the way, I love your buildings, but please don't feel that you have to put a building on every lot, or furnish every building. Obviously I can only speak for myself, but I would prefer it if there were some space left to build a few houses and I would love it if you left some houses empty for us to furnish ourselves - particularly the latter, because I can never hope to compete with your houses, but I adore furnishing and decorating a well-made house!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • mecracker123mecracker123 Posts: 37
    edited January 2013
    post season pics
  • Amerikajin42Amerikajin42 Posts: 123 Member
    edited January 2013
    This world looks A-🐸🐸🐸🐸-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y stunning!!! And now I would like to ask you a question or two.

1. Is this world based off of an existing region? (you might have stated it earlier but I skip over stuff all the time)

2. When is this coming out?! The wait is killing me! (I know there might not be an exact date but please give me at least an idea)
  • lucky8playerlucky8player Posts: 54
    edited February 2013
    i cant wait for the next update. lol i check everyday just waiting to see this thread at the top. lol (sorry to anyone thinking it being at the top now was because of an update) :D
  • ice_tee_95ice_tee_95 Posts: 24 Member
    edited March 2013
    How's the world comming up? :D
  • itzVeronicax3itzVeronicax3 Posts: 71 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Can't wait to see the final version! I love seeing the stunning progress you've made!
  • AthenaiaAthenaia Posts: 41
    edited March 2013
    How it's going?
    I can't wait :))
    I want so much to play in this town :)
  • natchnatchnatchnatch Posts: 78 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Bump!
  • aimeeastaimeeast Posts: 65 Member
    edited May 2013
    Cannot wait!! :D
  • SISTERWOLFSISTERWOLF Posts: 149 Member
    edited May 2013
    I will never search for worlds on the exchange again,not when the truly talented creators are here in the forums.I am speechless,must have this world ASAP!!Bookmarked and waiting patiently for this Amazingly Awesome World!!! :mrgreen:
  • MartuniMartuni Posts: 702 Member
    edited May 2013
    SISTERWOLF wrote:
    I will never search for worlds on the exchange again,not when the truly talented creators are here in the forums.I am speechless,must have this world ASAP!!Bookmarked and waiting patiently for this Amazingly Awesome World!!! :mrgreen:

I am so glad you commented and bumped this to the top, because otherwise I'd never have seen it. I lived in the San Francisco Bay area for several years and visited Point Reyes many times. This world is such an accurate picture of the area, even down to the cattle ranches you drive through to get to the coast.

Those beautiful golden hills - they make me homesick for California. The whole world - the houses, buildings and landscapes - is a work of art. I sure hope it gets uploaded soon.
  • MATZMATZ Posts: 1,854 New Member
    edited May 2013
    This world is looking amazing!! i hope we are able to transport worlds from the sims 3 to the sims 4. that would be cool ;) what games are needed for this to work btw?
  • simhead70simhead70 Posts: 614 Member
    edited May 2013
    Wow :D :shock:

I love it! I never thought I would love a world like this. You know hidden springs syndrome (with all the green).

But this is awesomely fantastic. Cant wait to see more.
    b141edb2-262e-48c6-a432-99db802758b0_zpspfbmwyih.jpg
  • BeatlesFan789BeatlesFan789 Posts: 23
    edited May 2013
    This is looking really great so far! The terrain painting is excellent and the houses look amazing. Keep it up! I can't wait to play on this map.
  • xcutxandxpastex0xcutxandxpastex0 Posts: 76 Member
    edited June 2013
    I really hope this isn't going to be one of those worlds that is forgotten in the millions of other forgotten files, because it's quiet beautiful and it looks so professional that it really should be finished.
  • DataHeadDataHead Posts: 1,098 Member
    edited June 2013
    Incredible world! It makes me really happy to see that we have more talented people working in the community than EA does anywhere in their company, and we get this for FREE! :mrgreen:
  • FedericoFederico Posts: 214 Member
    edited June 2013
    Ouerbacker, we miss you so much!!! :(
    edited July 2013
    an update, a picture, a word, ANYTHING. :(
  • OuerbackerOuerbacker Posts: 301 New Member
    edited July 2013
    some progress on reyes. I've been pretty lazy lately. :(

Screenshot-22-7_zps617e550f.jpg

Screenshot-18-10_zps8098b6df.jpg

Screenshot-20-9_zpscac4ddb3.jpg

Screenshot-17-8_zps0c3b4b15.jpg

Screenshot-16-8_zps01c2bf96.jpg

working on distant terrain for Reyes.

blender2013-06-1819-10-54-55_zps8d755743.png

practice on another world's distant terrain. The initial peak is in the world, while the far away cliff is in the DT.

Screenshot-74_zpsd3be0ab6.jpg
  • DOLLDRMS1DOLLDRMS1 Posts: 2,955 Member
    edited July 2013
    Nice job on the distant terrain!

It's also nice to see you are back and working on the world again. :D
  • Lennon777Lennon777 Posts: 786 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Looking great, I can't wait for this one to come-out!
    edited July 2013
    Looks good! :)
  • aminovasaminovas Posts: 1,523 Member
    edited July 2013
    so excited for this! :):):)
  • FedericoFederico Posts: 214 Member
    edited July 2013
    WELCOME BACK!!! :D:D:D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji