Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mermaid Question

My mermaid gave birth to a little girl, and that girl has pink fish scales on her legs.The little girl is a child now, but she has had her scales since she was a toddler. At what age does a child of a mermaid become a mermaid themselves? I must add that this little girl's father is Human. :D

Comments

• KinztheSimKinztheSim Posts: 1,161 Member
    edited July 2013
    Children and under do not turn into mermaids upon entry to water. Once said child turns into a teenager, she will then gain the mermaid tail once she enters water. Just like her mermaid mother gains legs when she is on land.
    sig_zps8ece011a.gif
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited July 2013
    So she won't be a full mermaid until she becomes a teen then. Thanks for the info. :D
  • iloveanimaljamiloveanimaljam Posts: 6 New Member
    I have a problem concerning children who are mermaids. My sim had a baby with a female mermaid, and now their child is a mermaid as well. I really don't want the child to be a mermaid, I want him to be a normal sim. He is the age of a child now, but I can't get the "adapting to land" moodlet no matter how long I keep him away from the ocean. How can I fix this?
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Please don't necropost in extremely old threads. I'm going to go ahead and close off this thread now as it has been inactive since 2013, If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top