Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

female hair in simple build set cant be used in swimwear ?

Am so angry i can't use this beautiful hair on my mermaid or any sim bathing. Please can't this be fixed i refuse to have my sim in a bathonghood it looks dumb on a mersim or a lifeguard.

Comments

• Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited July 2013
    They did this with the Mini Fro Daddy-O, too. They finally release some great hair and then don't code them completely. From what I understand, it's just ticking a box in a checklist of availability. (someone with coding knowledge said this on a thread about the Mini Fro when it came out.)

PLEASE fix this, Store Team! We'll gladly redownload to have hair we can use when we want to!
  • lizbethbearlizbethbear Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited July 2013
    are you all talking about the hair from the new set? If so yeah, somebody missed something, because they also forgot to tick the box for teens.
    WznfzGr.gif
  • sofie981sofie981 Posts: 486 Member
    edited July 2013
    I'm so bummed because it's become my favorite hair and i would love to have my mermaid swimming around with her pretty tail in this hair :(
    It would also be a great addition to the teens. Simsgurus don't tease us with your wonderful creations and make it lacking again Please fix the hairs and let us deside what hairs to wear with different outfits