Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help! Can't login to my account on the game or download anything!

2...Next

Comments

• cupcake91244cupcake91244 Posts: 1
    edited March 2013
    Same here i can log into the website, but i cant log into the sims thing it keeps saying this content cannot be displayed in a frame...... its soooo annoying HELP MEEE!! :?: :( :!:
  • mofursmofurs Posts: 87 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I have this issue, seems like at least every couple of weeks my password becomes "invalid" and I have to go through the process of resetting it only to be forced to rinse and repeat the process a few login later. The so called "solution" doesn't work for me my password becomes invalidated across EA sites and Origin not just here. All I know is I'm getting sick of resetting it every couple of weeks, even had support help me a few times only to have it reappear again and again. :cry:
  • jalieljjjalieljj Posts: 1
    edited June 2013
    same problem!
    :twisted: :evil: :(
  • pagounispagounis Posts: 369 Member
    edited September 2013
    I think it's Steam.
    Joanne | 22 | Greece. Informatics student. I'm mikrolactaki3 on the gallery. Using 2 computers! My Blog: mikrolactaki3.tumblr.com
  • StinkyjimmmmmmStinkyjimmmmmm Posts: 1
    edited September 2013
    Shameless bump to grab attention to this problem that they never fixed. Seriously what the **** man. I wanna play some riverview but can't download squat ****
  • LilMissBehavinLilMissBehavin Posts: 11
    edited October 2013
    Has anyone gotten this problem fixed yet? I tried what clabunny said and it didn't work for me :(
    edited November 2013
    So no one doesn't know anything?
    I tried all the suggestions and nothing worked for me.
    If anyone can think of anything else that may help i would really appreciate it :).
    edited November 2013
    Bump :mrgreen:
  • Bloodfang99Bloodfang99 Posts: 4
    edited February 2014
    I can't log in on the launcher or in the game. :x I've called the help line and they said nothings wrong. I have hidden springs and other expansions that I can't add. They better find a fix. :evil: :evil:
  • iAmLollyCraftiAmLollyCraft Posts: 1
    edited March 2014
    Me too I really want achievements and I can't get mods or anydownloads and I can't log in :cry:
  • AnarchhAnarchh Posts: 122 New Member
    edited March 2014
    Likewise unable to log in from launcher - get lost connection, invalid user or pw - I have no problem logging into the website.
  • AimeekristinAimeekristin Posts: 1
    edited April 2014
    I am having the same issue here. Its so frustrating...and a waste of money!
  • Bloodfang99Bloodfang99 Posts: 4
    edited June 2014
    same issue! :( I can log into the site, and origins. but not the launcher or in the game! I've talked to help support, and nothings helped. :roll: Hope they get a solution soon!