Sul sul! How many baes is too many? The answer is NONE! Join @kelseydangerous on her journey of love as she attempts to maintain 100 romantic relationships.
Follow along on her road to love here!
September 24th- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
September 21st: Today is patch day! 😃 To read the patch notes, click here!

Sims BR's tutorial how to place diving spots in other worlds translated to english ;)

Hi there, all I did was translate the tutorial all credit goes to the original people who posted this tutorial which can be found here http://www.osimbr.net/home.php?new=4383

Step 1

Before you even enter your chosen world you must enter these three cheats.
testingcheatsenabled on
enablelotlocking on
buydebug

1_zpsd928cd5b.jpg

Step 2

In Edit town place a 64 by 64 lot as deep as you can into the ocean

2_zps28d3952c.jpg

Step 3

Change the lot type to community lot

3_zps9d985e25.jpg

Step 4

Change the type of lot to diving area

4_zpsc46c5a27.jpg

Step 5

Click on build/buy mode

5_zpsee9ee61f.jpg

Step 6

In build mode use the flatten lot tool

6_zps0a942f22.jpg

Step 7

Go down to the ground level and place some seaweed, you will find it in buydebug mode it will be under underwater objects. Everything will appear to be a matt blue colour when placed, but don't worry it will soon all be normal again.

7_zps34d0b016.jpg

Step 8

Return to edit town and demolish the lot only once

8_zps8fe059d9.jpg

Step 9

Now reselect the lot as a diving area

9_zps0a355b9d.jpg

Step 10

return back into build/buy mode

10_zps95d09e3d.jpg

Step 11

Now you can decorate your lot with beautiful buydebug items from the underwater section.

11_zps4de02bc6.jpg

Step 12

Don't forget to place the buoy to select the capability of diving skill the sim must have to dive there. To set the danger level simply hold control and shift in and click on the buoy to select the levels.

12_zps823c8b73.jpg

Step 13

Go back into edit town and add a name to your lot, once done click on the lock to lock the lot again.

13_zpse07b2a93.jpg

Step 14

Now your lot is ready

14_zps26b7729f.jpg

That concludes their tutorial, they also linked to a video on youtube showing their lot in action here http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hsZ8ogD5jwo

I hope this helps those of you who can't translate the page, remember I only did translating I take no credit for this tutorial

Comments