Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Beach Front Diner created for IP and BB using the Nautical Living Set :-)

Comments

• Options
    RLP4444wildblueRLP4444wildblue Posts: 28 Member
    edited June 2013
    WOW. As usual your son has outdone himself . This is absolutely beautiful . Recommended and downloaded. Thank you .
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited June 2013
    WOW. As usual your son has outdone himself . This is absolutely beautiful . Recommended and downloaded. Thank you .
    Hello Rich :) *hugs* Thank you for your praise and recommendation :) He enjoyed creating this beach front Diner - it helped to ease his IP PEPS :lol: I hope you have fun using this lot :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    nytikanytika Posts: 275 Member
    edited June 2013
    Very beautifully done. :thumbup: :thumbup: He has a talent I wish I had. rec'd it. :P
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    nytika wrote:
    Very beautifully done. :thumbup: :thumbup: He has a talent I wish I had. rec'd it. :P

Hello nytika :) Thank you :) My Son truly appreciates all the positive comments and feeback that he has received :) Thank you for taking the time to recommend his build *hugs*
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    noddynoddy Posts: 849 Member
    edited June 2013
    Very nicely done, :D your son is very talented. Left a Recc for you.

Happy Simming. :D:D
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    noddy wrote:
    Very nicely done, :D your son is very talented. Left a Recc for you.

Happy Simming. :D:D
    Hello noddy :) Thank you, your kind comments and recommendation are appreciated :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    htairchix3htairchix3 Posts: 875 Member
    edited June 2013
    Hi Kate, OMG your son as always does a great job on everything he builds. :lol: Off to download, and rec :wink:
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    htairchix3 wrote:
    Hi Kate, OMG your son as always does a great job on everything he builds. :lol: Off to download, and rec :wink:
    Hello htairchix3 :) Awww... Thank you *huge hugs* Your recommendation and compliments are greatly appreciated :) My Son is thrilled that so many simmers like his beach front Diner :) Have fun using this in your game htairchix3 - happy simming! :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Yay! It is official - Origin reached 4000 pre-orders :) All pre-orders will receive Barnacle Bay for free :) Congratulations to all simmers who are eligible for this freebie :)
    9076537017_df9ed881a9.jpg?zoom=2&resize=500%2C140
    Note. This Beach Front Diner uses the Nautical Living Set and the Buccaneer's Bounty Set thus making this lot suitable for both Island Paradise and Barnacle Bay :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited June 2013
    The restaurant diner looks a great place for our sims to come to enjoy eating and drinking in nice surroundings. :) The blue/red/white pattern that you have used for the seats and buffet table looks good. Great outdoor cooking, eating and sitting areas too. It looks great how you have areas inside for sims to take a book from the bookshelf and have a read, and also sit and watch the tv. Great setting up of the various sitting areas, the curved sofa seating looks nice places to relax. The fish tank window looks great.
    Your son's build is great! He has designed it well ! :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Hello rosemow :)
    Thank you for your kind words :) My Son is pleased that so many simmers like his Diner :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited June 2013
    Well, I finally downloaded your son's lot, Kate, and it installed beautifully. Since I've been playing in Dragon Valley, that's where I put it. :P Oh well, it's not too beachy of surroundings at the moment, but at least it's near the mouth of the river that runs through DV, where the boats come in - heh heh.

All I did was swap out a few of the tropical plants and replaced with bougainvillea and plum trees. Took out one side of car parking and added a horse hitching-post for my Sim's horses. Named it "Mugs o' Mud Coffee House." Here it is after my Sim and her friend rode in on the horses:

Screenshot-41_zps645eaab5.jpg

Screenshot-38_zpsa4c71207.jpg

Thanks once again for sharing, Kate! I am really enjoying this place. It is a great build. Your son has a knack for using appropriate decor and designing layout wisely. I've had Seasons for quite some time now, and I never even knew that EP came with the string of sea-shell wall lighting that your son used in the restrooms! :oops: :D
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Pamhamlet wrote:
    Well, I finally downloaded your son's lot, Kate, and it installed beautifully. Since I've been playing in Dragon Valley, that's where I put it. :P Oh well, it's not too beachy of surroundings at the moment, but at least it's near the mouth of the river that runs through DV, where the boats come in - heh heh.

All I did was swap out a few of the tropical plants and replaced with bougainvillea and plum trees. Took out one side of car parking and added a horse hitching-post for my Sim's horses. Named it "Mugs o' Mud Coffee House." Here it is after my Sim and her friend rode in on the horses:

Screenshot-41_zps645eaab5.jpg

Screenshot-38_zpsa4c71207.jpg

Thanks once again for sharing, Kate! I am really enjoying this place. It is a great build. Your son has a knack for using appropriate decor and designing layout wisely. I've had Seasons for quite some time now, and I never even knew that EP came with the string of sea-shell wall lighting that your son used in the restrooms! :oops: :D

Hello Pamhamlet :)
    Thank you so much for sharing these pictures *hugs* Your Mugs o' Mud Coffee House looks great :) I love how you have edited this lot, replacing the Car Parks with Horse Hitching Posts for DV :thumbup: My Son will be delighted to learn that your are enjoying this Diner :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    CaptainTHPS4CaptainTHPS4 Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited June 2013
    Wow that's really nice! Thanks for sharing :)
    My YouTube Channel!
    youtube.com/IronSeagull
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited June 2013
    Another shot, looking from the back out toward the sea. No sand, but it's still a lovely nautical view, with the road running right outside the front door along the river banks. I like it! :)

Screenshot-47_zpsbc548487.jpg
  • Options
    Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited June 2013
    Very awesome design and perfect for IP. Thanks for always sharing your son's builds I really do enjoy them. :mrgreen: (DL & REC)
    OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png

• Options
    edited June 2013
    Pamhamlet wrote:
    Another shot, looking from the back out toward the sea. No sand, but it's still a lovely nautical view, with the road running right outside the front door along the river banks. I like it! :)

Screenshot-47_zpsbc548487.jpg

Hello Pamhamlet :) What a beautiful picture :) You have chosen a perfect spot for this Diner :) It is great to see this build in DV, I had not thought of placing it there, but, it fits in well due to the editing you have done :) Thank you so very much for sharing your screenshots with us :) My Son was delighted when I showed him your images - he is thrilled that you like his Diner *huge hugs* :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Very awesome design and perfect for IP. Thanks for always sharing your son's builds I really do enjoy them. :mrgreen: (DL & REC)
    Hello Dragon :) Thank you for your recommendation and praise :) It means a lot coming from you as you are such a talented creator :) I do hope you enjoy using my Son's beach front Diner :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited June 2013
    Hiya Kate. Your son did a fabulous job. I also love the way Pam is using it in DV. Okay Kate, this may be a dumb question but what is that black stick thing in the water in the seventh picture? :D
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Wow that's really nice! Thanks for sharing :)
    Hello CaptainTHPS4 :) Thank you :)
    Hiya Kate. Your son did a fabulous job. I also love the way Pam is using it in DV. Okay Kate, this may be a dumb question but what is that black stick thing in the water in the seventh picture? :D
    Hello BlkBarbiegal :) Thank you for your positive comments :)
    Note. In the seventh picture, it is an Anchor that he has placed in the pond as a decorative feature :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited June 2013
    ohh! Thanks! :P
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    Solstice401Solstice401 Posts: 1,074 Member
    edited June 2013
    Looks really good! :D
  • Options
    Cyberqueen13Cyberqueen13 Posts: 2,835 Member
    edited June 2013
    I love what you did with the broken boat :-)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    ohh! Thanks! :P
    You are most welcome BlkBarbiegal :)
    Looks really good! :D
    Hello Solstice401 :) Thank you :)
    I love what you did with the broken boat :-)
    Thank you Cyberqueen13 :) I agree, I too like what my Son did with the boat planter box - it is a nice touch :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I just wished to 'bump' this thread as Island Paradise is to be released in just 2 more days! :D
    rnKEhBT.png