Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best / Funniest Screenshots

Hey Simmers! So I'm probably not the only one who takes tons of screenshots when I play. I take pictures of all my proposals, first kisses and (of course) weird glitches. I thought it might be fun to see what fun screenshots you guys have taken. The screenshots can be funny in themselves, or have a story that makes it fun..
Here's my first one:
sblhqg.jpg
I think this screenshot is funny in itself - an alien struck by ligtning, holding an ugly umbrella in the rain!
Here's my next screenshot:
2v2tzde.jpg
This screenshot isn't all that funny in itself. The story is that both sims are famous actors, however, she is a way bigger star than he is. He'd been asking her out many times, and she finally agreed. That's when he made the mistake of trying a heat of the moment kiss, she got ******, went home, and he ended up eating a snowcone in the park alone. :lol: They eventually wound up married, with kids and grandchilren, though. (I don't have any nice screenshots of their older days, but here's one of their daughter, and there's a picture of them in the background)
2ryr30y.jpg

So what about you guys? Do you have any funny screenshots? :lol:

Comments