Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plus-Sized Modelling & CAS Contest *CLOSED*

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    edited June 2013
    Rose is very nice @ ApplePolkaDot :) It is great that you have created Marie Antoinette to be with her in the first photo too. Her traits suit her very well. Great recoloring of the outfits that she is wearing. The way you have done the backgrounds for each photo looks good, and suits well the particular category of clothes wear that she is wearing.
  • sterrasimsterrasim Posts: 154 New Member
    edited June 2013
    ApplePokaDot, that last pic of Rose is awesome
  • loobylou1985loobylou1985 Posts: 2,125 Member
    edited June 2013
    User Name: Loobylou1985
    Sim's Name: Rosalie Burrough

Traits: Dog person,Flirty,Party animal,Loves the outdoors, Artistic

Biography: Rosalie is an only child and decided it was time to move out due to her incompatibilty with her parents. Rosalie loves nothing more than to throw parties and more importantly be invited to parties, her favourites being formal and pool. She hopes to be noticed around town and become a celebrity.She also loves to flirt with any celebrity she sees. She loves her dog cumberland and her favourite place to be is outside painting with Cumberland not too far away

Download Link [Optional]:
    Further Download Links (for recolours etc.) [Optional]:
    CC Credits (for skin, eyes, & CAP) [Only If Used]:
    Link to Pictures [Optional]:
    Pictures:

i have uploaded her so if my pics are not good enough (i'm new to this) here is the link http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7376640

Everyday ofcourse with Cumberland
    Screenshot-15.jpg

Sleepwear i think she was trying to give her best flirty pose :shock:
    Screenshot-11.jpg

Swimwear, she is just chilling after her first ever party
    Screenshot-13.jpg

Formal, being a party animal on the counter, doing it all for the papparazi that she has a bit of a flirt with
    Screenshot-21.jpg

Outerwear, sketching at the park
    Screenshot-26.jpg

Athletic wear, taking cumberland for a walk to the doggy park
    Screenshot-3.jpg
    edited June 2013
    Rosalie is a great sim @ loobylou1985 :) Great creating of her, and the clothes that she is wearing look good. Nice photos that you have taken of her, and it looks good how you have photos of her holding her special per Cumberland in her arms. It looks great how you are displaying her party animal trait by having her dancing up on top of the counter! Pretty shades of colours/patterns that you have used for the furnishings in the room where Rosalie is wearing her sleepwear. The outfit and the background of the room go together well. Great photos of her enjoying being outdoors living her sim life, and happy because of her trait being loves the outdoors.
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited June 2013
    ApplePolkaDot I love your entry - there's a real sence of character!
  • GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm here! Great entries!! I'm updating the list now :D
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • merifortnmerifortn Posts: 48 Member
    edited June 2013
    I would like to enter, I made a sim and have some pictures already done for her but the full moon happened so I have to wait it out for a bit. The 650 (640) max width is in pixels correct?(Thanks for the response I knew there was something wrong with the crop so I wanted to make sure.) i just want to make sure before I go cropping all the images the wrong size and making someones screen explode.

Edit:Full moons over time for the entry, I hope it's ok.

User Name: merifortn
    Sim's Name: River Thompson
    Traits: Flirty, Irresistible, Loves the Heat, Diva, Proper
    Biography: When given the opportunity to move from the small suburbs of Sunset Valley, River jumped ship and dove into the sparkling waters of Sunlit Tides leaving behind the memories of her dead husband who fought valiantly against the dire chinchillas in the great Chin Wars. Now newly single this widow will have use her charms and her hips to rebuild her life in this new world while still sticking to her morals and pleasantries.
    Download:Will update soon.
    CC Credits: Skin: LadyFrontBums' Busty St. Claire default Eyes: escand's Oh My Tiffany default Sliders:Jonha - Jonha Sliders Heiret - Chin To Neck Slider Poses: cmomoney's Pose player k2m1too multiple poses from different packs Traelia Multiple poses from different packs
    Pictures:
    Formalwear
    RiverThompsonformalwear.jpg
    Outerwear
    RiverThompsonOuterwear.jpg
    Sportswear
    RiverThompsonsportswear.jpg
    Everydaywear
    RiverThompsonEveryday.jpg
    Sleepwear
    RiverThompsonSleepwear.jpg
    Swimwear
    RiverThompsonswimwear.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited June 2013
    merifortn wrote:
    I would like to enter, I made a sim and have some pictures already done for her but the full moon happened so I have to wait it out for a bit. The 650 max width is in pixels correct? i just want to make sure before I go cropping all the images the wrong size and making someones screen explode.

Hi there! That's great news! It's 640, and yes, it's pixels :D
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited June 2013
    Omg, I love the theme of this contest! clap.gif Gonna start on an entry as soon as I finish up some other simmies I'm working on! 8)
  • Candygurl84Candygurl84 Posts: 5,056 Member
    edited June 2013
    So many lovely new entries! :D
    edited June 2013
    River looks very nice @ merifortn :) Great shades of red and black and patterns that you used for her everyday and formal wear. The grey/black patterned wall and curtains makes a great background for the photos of her. Great bed recolour for the sleepwear photo. Nice way you have River just resting on the edge of the pool with her feet in the water.
    A great entry!
  • Effix79Effix79 Posts: 500 Member
    edited June 2013
    I updated my download link because I recently found out that I used a CC blush on Sandy. It's nothing glitchy but it was never my intention to spread CC like that, thought I got rid of it all and thought this blush and some other things were part of official free stuff that I got but it turned out that it was attached to a sim that I kept. Uninstall Sandy to get rid of it, sorry for my newbyness :oops:
    BIGSbne.jpg
    edited June 2013
    Thank you for your entry, merifortn - River is lovely :mrgreen:

Effix79 wrote:
    I updated my download link because I recently found out that I used a CC blush on Sandy. It's nothing glitchy but it was never my intention to spread CC like that, thought I got rid of it all and thought this blush and some other things were part of official free stuff that I got but it turned out that it was attached to a sim that I kept. Uninstall Sandy to get rid of it, sorry for my newbyness :oops:

Thank you for letting us know xx

Corwim wrote:
    Omg, I love the theme of this contest! clap.gif Gonna start on an entry as soon as I finish up some other simmies I'm working on! 8)

That's great, Corwim! I can't wait to see xx
  • Sara2573Sara2573 Posts: 295 Member
    edited June 2013
    Can I possibly join?

:D

If I do, this will be hard. DX I always use CC clothing. I'll just make it so I can't see my CC stuff. :P
  • merifortnmerifortn Posts: 48 Member
    edited June 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    River looks very nice @ merifortn :) Great shades of red and black and patterns that you used for her everyday and formal wear. The grey/black patterned wall and curtains makes a great background for the photos of her. Great bed recolour for the sleepwear photo. Nice way you have River just resting on the edge of the pool with her feet in the water.
    A great entry!
    Sorry I didn't respond sooner I was trotting my little cousins around for their dentist appointments. Thank you for the feed back, it's my first time ever entering one of these contests so I wanted to try my hardest while still playing with the new sliders and poses I had downloaded.I also really like playing with the textures in my game as my sims look really shiny without them.
    edited June 2013
    Sara2573 wrote:
    Can I possibly join?

If I do, this will be hard. DX I always use CC clothing. I'll just make it so I can't see my CC stuff. :P

Of course! I can't wait to see your entry.

Hiding temptation sounds like the best plan! Remember no other cc styling aids either - that goes for shoes, hair, accessories, makeup, tattoos, piercings, etc.

I didn't know until recently that you could add subfolders to your Mods/Packages folder. It makes it so much easier to remove certain kinds of cc for particular contests.
  • SassyDanaSassyDana Posts: 2,375 Member
    edited June 2013
    Almost done!! :3 And I agree it was super hard not using cc, especially for hair and clothing. Cuz honestly, EA hair sucks and just doesn't work and I don't buy from the EA store since I don't have the mobey for it so most of the ea stuff is gifts from others.

110zzsw.gif
  • SassyDanaSassyDana Posts: 2,375 Member
    edited June 2013
    User Name: SassyDana (please call me Dana)
    Sim's Name: Zahara Okele
    Traits: Artistic|Flirty|Great Kisser|Party Animal|Virtuoso
    Biography: Zahara was born for the limelight. Ever since she was little girl, Zahara was a dreamer. She loved to sing and every time she went to church with her mother she would sing with the chorus. Everyone agreed that Zahara was born a star. So as she grew older Zahara found her way into the music profession and lived her life the way she dreamed to. Zahara was also into the Arts, she loved to draw and paint, more than that, she loved to visit the art gallery and spend hours looking at different pieces of artwork. She felt that the art inspired her music. Zahara doesn't always spend her time singing and looking at art, Zahara is huge ladies man. Zahara's extra weight didn't stop her from attracting countless men and even women! Zahara's beauty and flirty nature was the thing that kept them coming, it could also be her amazing kissing skills as well. And where would she find all these men? At the club! Zahara was also a big party animals and would constantly find herself going out to parties and clubs for some fun, sometimes she would also land a gig to sing for the guests as well. It was a win win situation. Zahara gifted with her gorgeous voice and beauty is an unstoppable women who isn't afraid to flirt and party and flaunt all 200 and fifty pounds of her gorgeous body. Watch out everybody! Zahara is entering this contest and she is coming out with a bang!
    CC Credits: Skin|Eyes|Patterns
    Pictures:

2rc910i.png

2zf8k5e.png
    *click on picture above for bigger size*

jqkmc2.png

54g83n.png

6fa0ja.png

2vci6g5.png

I'm nervous now. xD I've never created a Plus-Size Sim before and all of these Sims are so pretty!
    edited June 2013
    GreenCats wrote:
    Sara2573 wrote:
    Can I possibly join?

Of course! I can't wait to see your entry.

Hiding temptation sounds like the best plan! Remember no other cc styling aids either - that goes for shoes, hair, accessories, makeup, tattoos, piercings, etc.

I didn't know until recently that you could add subfolders to your Mods/Packages folder. It makes it so much easier to remove certain kinds of cc for particular contests.

Styling aid? I don't even know what that is...
    And I made it so I can only see store content and expansion pack/base game stuff.

I'll be submitting my entry now.
    edited June 2013
    Zahara is a great sim @ SassyDana :) It looks good the outfits that she is wearing. Great shades of colours and patterns that you have used in the recoloring of the clothes and the clothes suit her. Great photo of her at the art gallery, with the exhibit and paintings in the background, and Zahara resting casually against the rope. It looks good how you have the angled photo of her at the club, with the bright city background and lights, displaying her party animal trait.
    A great sim and entry!
    edited June 2013
    (Sorry about posting so much)
    User Name: Sara2573
    Sim's Name: Mia Kenworth
    Traits: Nurturing, Friendly, Good sense of Humour, Family-Oriented, Hopeless Romantic
    Biography: Mia grew up, feeling unloved by her parents. She was over-weight and got made fun of at school because of it. She didn't have much friends. When she got older, she met a boy named David. They roomed together because Mia's family kicked her out. Eventually, David and Mia started dating and then got engaged. When they started dating, she thought he was joking so he looked at her and said, "I don't care what anyone else thinks, I think you're beautiful." She was too overweight at the time that it would be dangerous for her to have a child. She didn't want to bring danger to her baby so she adopted a little girl named Violeta. Violeta started getting bullied at her school for having an "overweight" mother, but Violeta loved her mom the way she was. Eventually, Mia was at a good enough weight to have her own kid so Mia and David had another girl. That girl was soon named Rosette.
    CC Credits (for skin, eyes, & CAP) [Only If Used]: I can't remember who the skin and eyes are made by. DX I got them from ModTheSims and I'll look for it. If I find them, I'll post the links here.
    Pictures:

Everyday:
    cjGjFVt.jpg
    iHLPKJa.jpg

Formal: (Their adopted daughter is in the background)
    usbrqG3.jpg

Sleepwear:
    sbfjy9K.jpg

Athletic:
    8uDqjhu.jpg

Swimwear:
    2ejl330.jpg

:)
    2a7nVe3.jpg

edited June 2013
    Some Family Pictures: (These are just extra, but I wanted to share them. xD)
    oWrXt2f.jpg
    nUvK9JD.jpg

Okay. That's all. I might do a second person, but it took hours to just do Mia.
    edited June 2013
    Mia is lovely @Sara2573 :) Very nice photos that you have posted of her. The photo of the 3 of them on the couch and the other 2 family photos are so lovely! They look a nice family. It looks good how you have shown Mia in her sleepwear by having her in the kitchen and carrying a tray with her just about to make breakfast.
    Mia is a nice sim and the photos display her traits very well.
    edited June 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Mia is lovely @Sara2573 :) Very nice photos that you have posted of her. The photo of the 3 of them on the couch and the other 2 family photos are so lovely! They look a nice family. It looks good how you have shown Mia in her sleepwear by having her in the kitchen and carrying a tray with her just about to make breakfast.
    Mia is a nice sim and the photos display her traits very well.

Thanks. :D Two of them are just modeling pictures (swimwear and athletic), but I'm glad I was able to get some pictures of her with her family. The sleepwear picture was hard. I didn't know what to do for it until she started making breakfast the next morning.